Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Wafah thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
...and the last spam for today...two more Ayaan and Humeira Scenes to add to the list...

QueenofGreen thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Wafah

...and the last spam for today...two more Ayaan and Humeira Scenes to add to the list...

Wafah, you're such a gem for putting up the scenes and for your wonderful siggies.

Hope you will keep making vms as well, whenever you can :)

<333

Sabhayata thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks wafah for the scenes
RosyRosh thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
WAFAH! Those are beautiful! And stop saying cg is for professionals! Those are brilliantly professional looking! And creation is creation! Nothing but appreciation should come for it!

Im sure ayra fans will love to see them there cause some dont visit the at's!
.Anamika. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Wafah

Yeah wonder how he got hurt. The last scene was truly heartbreaking. Also how she says if she had to go through heart break again she wouldn't be able to tolerate it. I know there are some people still predicting that there might be a Ayaan and Zoya wedding...since the brothers are yet to clash...and with Humeira's illness it's worrying on what they might do with Ayaan and Humeira track...

Anyways so far we haven't seen Ayaan attempt to truly convince Humeira that he cares for her. We know it but so far he hasn't gone about showing it to Humeira. He figured it would be easy and she's always been forgiving so hopefully today after he realized how hard it would be to convince her and that it's going to take more than just some sweet words, hope to see Ayaan truly work on getting Humeira.

Yeah, Humeira would completely break if that happened. But Ayaan loves her too much now. Before I could somehow see the track working out if Ayaan fell for Zoya but now? It's hard to imagine it. But this is Qubool Hai after all. We see some high voltage drama every week. I just want this one love story to remain sweet and innocent. 

So Humeira has forgotten to take her medication today...I wonder what that will do to her though? Anyone remember anything about her condition ? They've always been vague about it on the show. 
.Anamika. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Oh, also, how about we post all AyRa creations here and also in the CG? There are so many pages to go through there sometimes and not everyone follows this thread. So that way we get more people seeing them?
AyRalicious thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Shayari-

WAFAH! Those are beautiful! And stop saying cg is for professionals! Those are brilliantly professional looking! And creation is creation! Nothing but appreciation should come for it!

Im sure ayra fans will love to see them there cause some dont visit the at's!

I agree rosh  !  Wafah your work is amazing 👍🏼
AyRalicious thumbnail
Very little AyRa scene today 😭 wanted more ! 
AyRalicious thumbnail
Ayaan looked cute today ! 😳 Loved wat he wore .. finally the jacket was off 🤢
lopli thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Hi Anamika I am thinking the same thing, I do not want it to be a psychotic problem because that would be too much or anything serious. I hope they just make it something simple. I have a feeling it will psychologically related which is why she starts eating the mirch I guess, I just hope that if she doesn't have her medicine her emotional balance is off nothing more than that, I want Ayra to have their sweet lovestory. I highly doubt that Ayaan is truly in love with humaira, the way he left her alone today was kind of odd. He has not even tried to mend his mistake, sometimes it feels he just guilty about what he put Humaira through.