Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

---ayesha--- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
 I was desperately looking fr all the Ayra scenes in  youtube.Thank u sooo much for adding these !! 😊

And can I be added to the list plz 😊
Edited by ayesha09 - 10 years ago
---ayesha--- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hey is anyone else super disappointed bcoz of the spoiler that said Humeira is gonna forgive Ayaan ??😕 Personally i wanted him to woo her and prove himself worthy of her love before she finally forgave him.😊

lopli thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
I am also disappointed Aesha I don't want their story to be rushed i wanted some eye locks, falls, cornering and Ayaan chasing her before Humaira forgave him. 
-Eris- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Thank you wafah for all the ayra scenes :)
Sherni_Jerry thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
huneira will propose ayaan knowing truth according to spoiler
Pari117 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I miss rajni. I found that kinda unknown and silent love more beautiful ❤️
RosyRosh thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Jumping in but even im disappointed humz will forgive him so easily! :( and the part of her proposing is making me cringe.
lopli thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
I know what is wrong with creatives what was the point of making her upset with Ayaan, if they were going to make Humaira propose, I mean seriously I don' t think they should do that Ayaan needs to redeem himself, he has not even apologized to her about his actions yet and she goes on to propose him when she knows the truth, but i am still unclear about what kind of truth how Ayaan took care of her as Rajini? or how Nikhat's rishta broke and Najma and Imraan getting married? if its for the latter truth than she might do it out of sympathy. 
Sabhayata thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Can anyone share the link for this spoiler with me.I havent seen it yet.I hope this isnt true
Rhapsody thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
Fikar mat! I know a lot of us are disappointed, but we don't know how it's going to happen and nothing simple/nice ever happens on this show without something crazy happening afterward.

I imagine that Humeira's going to find out that Ayaan said he wanted to get married to her due to Razia's blackmailing and that's going to mess everything up again.