Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Eris- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
Ayaan babu chor ki dadi mein tinka . . 😈 dream mein bhi humeira is accusing him of niyat mein khot 😆
Sabhayata thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Just read amazing OS and SS by lopli and anamika.I am glad i found some stories about Arya on this forum becuase mostly are about asya only.I hope someone writes a fanficiton for arya as well with many chapters i know its a very time consuming job .I am not a good writer or else i would have started to write one but hopefully some good writer will write a FF about Arya soon.Woould live to read it
Rhapsody thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
So glad that Humeira's going to get her memory back! It's time to get some more drama into this love story :D
...Jes... thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Rhapsody

So glad that Humeira's going to get her memory back! It's time to get some more drama into this love story :D

OMG! i m so excited 😃
Savi_S thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
me too...
after a long will get to seee ayaan calling her humiera begum...
Rhapsody thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
Savi_S and rishbalalover you have both been added!

I really wish they'd do some offscreen segments with Ketki and Vikrant! I loved seeing them in that one BTS video Forum 32 posted and I really  want to get to know them better.
lopli thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Still no Ayra scene today i have been waiting to see how Humaira is going to react to Ayaan now that she has regained her memory but no for three days we are getting the precap but not the actual scene. I really hope they show is tomorrow, becuase i really want to see whether she remembers her last fight with Ayaan and the hug between her as rajini and Ayaan. Hopefully they don't post it till Monday!
.Anamika. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I know right?! I totally thought they'd show Humeira today! Gosh. I hope they don't show the same precap tomorrow. 
lopli thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
With all this suspense i am started to hope that Ayra is going to have a great lovestory! or maybe they are debating whether Humaira should remember her moments as rajini or not!
Sabhayata thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I agree i jsut dont undertsand why they keep showing that scene in precap.I mean if that scene was not in today's or yesterday's epsiode then there is no point in showing that in precap.I really dont know what they want to acheive by that.I watch this show only for Arya.I really hope they show that scene tomorrow i really do