Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

Rival Site-Diwali --GC/ Kratika

Armu4eva Coolbie
Armu4eva
Armu4eva

** Super Coolbie **

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 8:04pm | IP Logged
Gurmeet Choudhary added, "I was very excited for Diwali to come. Usually we celebrate Diwali in a grand way and today is no exception as my friends are coming over to my place for a mini get together and also the excitement level is very much high as they are still in the mood of my victory of JDJ. Debina (Bonnerjee) has decorated the entire house with lights and diyas and she also has designed beautiful rangoli. I am in Indian attire and I will perform laxmi pooja. In the evening we might burst crackers although Debina is scared of crackers."

Kratika Sengar, who is seen as Aarti in Zee TV'sPunar Vivah, "I am at home only with my Doggy (donut). Since my parents are not here with me, I don't have special plans as such, but yes, I will be performing laxmi pooja at my place. Talking about crackers, I don't like bursting crackers as it leads to pollution. I would advice everyone to not to burst crackers and have a safe Diwali."

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

SrinidhiReddypadmavarnuresmeraldaakui1984anjucoolBul3ilovepyaarEuphoria.PuvZgafulu14-Mrs.MSK-

ilovepyaar IF-Sizzlerz
ilovepyaar
ilovepyaar

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 8:14pm | IP Logged
TFS! 
akui1984 IF-Rockerz
akui1984
akui1984

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 8:22pm | IP Logged

Thanks for sharing!

-Mrs.MSK- IF-Stunnerz
-Mrs.MSK-
-Mrs.MSK-

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 8:35pm | IP Logged
Hahaha Gurmeet Love to Burst crackers and Kratika dont LOL Thanks for sharing Tanu  :)  

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ilovepyaar

ilovepyaar IF-Sizzlerz
ilovepyaar
ilovepyaar

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 10:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Thush--

Hahaha Gurmeet Love to Burst crackers and Kratika dont LOL Thanks for sharing Tanu  :)  

Lol I found that ironic too!
PuvZ IF-Sizzlerz
PuvZ
PuvZ

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 11:02pm | IP Logged
T f s
anjucool IF-Rockerz
anjucool
anjucool

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 11:05pm | IP Logged
Thanks for sharing!

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index