Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

BS leaving but IPKKND is not over yet (Page 3)

_TheJoker- IF-Stunnerz
_TheJoker-
_TheJoker-

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 9:36am | IP Logged
totally respect your opinion but i guess i had enough.. i never got any proper track the way it should have now the one man i was watching for is also not there..so no point.. i am unsubscribing my channel .. waiting till BS is there Smile

but people will move on..all the best to you all..happy watching Thumbs Up

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TheSmurfs

dipali13 IF-Dazzler
dipali13
dipali13

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 9:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _Afrin_

respectfully disagree...
for me story will be over...
whats the name of the story again???? Iss Pyaar ko keya Naam Doon? r8???? kiska pyaar??? ArHi's...r8???? so there wont be anything left if one of them take an exit...
I never signed up for Khushi's Katha or Arnav's katha...I signed up for a starcrossed lovestory of ArHi...
so it would be better if they remain true to the name IPKKND and end it with ArHi only...
and I don want to see replacement too...I hate replacements...its always left a bad taste in the mouth...hence for me show will end with BS's exit...

yes agree with u...but tell me one thing...did they announce that? did they replace ASR? then pls don't rush wait and watch..for Sanaya?at list 1oe 2 more week? we can check what they r giving? if they replace then for sure we quit...but we can give Sanaya 2 week at list..Embarrassed 
_Afrin_ Goldie
_Afrin_
_Afrin_

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 12:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by RatiG

Originally posted by _Afrin_

respectfully disagree...
for me story will be over...
whats the name of the story again???? Iss Pyaar ko keya Naam Doon? r8???? kiska pyaar??? ArHi's...r8???? so there wont be anything left if one of them take an exit...
I never signed up for Khushi's Katha or Arnav's katha...I signed up for a starcrossed lovestory of ArHi...
so it would be better if they remain true to the name IPKKND and end it with ArHi only...
and I don want to see replacement too...I hate replacements...its always left a bad taste in the mouth...hence for me show will end with BS's exit...

same happed with DMG...Shilpa got replaced with Sukirti and the Jenny

but show moved on...i guess this would be happening over here if we get a strong story

DMG is another touchy subject for me!!!!!! it was a mess...so dont even wanna go there...
I even in my dreams never want IPK to become a disaster like DMG...
hope at least this serial will end with dignity...

Edited by _Afrin_ - 13 November 2012 at 12:29pm
feya Senior Member
feya
feya

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 12:38pm | IP Logged
Agree with you...i will watch it for Sanaya...and will give the new guy a chance...how great the moments were too...memories of the past will fade...and the heart will start yearning for something new...and i am sure IPKKND will not dissapoint us...

Go to top