India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

BS leaving but IPKKND is not over yet

RatiG IF-Rockerz
RatiG
RatiG

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 7:57pm | IP Logged
hey guys so what that Barun Sobati is leaving ...IPKKND is not end ...it would be the same show with our Khushi, Anjali, nahi, mami, buaji and others...guys we should not stop watching the show just because Barun is leaving ...we should not overlook the hardwork that Sanaya do all this time...all the days when Barun wasnt there she pulled off the show...u cant overlook the hardwork and time that she puts into

and remeber Barun had quit because he needed personal space..i wanted to spend time with his family
so that not the fault of Sanaya...

we can try our best to stop him...but if he has decided then we should leave him and move ahead

as Barun said in his interview that we would see lots of him because he is here to stay...so may not be as our Arnav but he would be there with his other projects..

so good luck to him...but as far i am consern i am not leaving watching show till Sanaya is there...i would do injustice to her no matter who leaves...

and above all this is just a show...u didnt knew Barun before the show same applies with the new guy...i think he is new to the industry ... we should atleast give him a chance...

i am guess that Arnav would leave and then he would enter and he would remind Khushi of Arnav

lots of rona dhona i guess

Edited by RatiG - 12 November 2012 at 8:01pm

The following 33 member(s) liked the above post:

jayagowripoptart09Arshi23towatchfeya-HeerRanjha-chokriBazzingaifeshayeRebeccaDaphneArhi87DreamcatcherPyarmenaadhira_khanArhifan01sshruti_ghorizon123..Zenny..Ishrafan11lazylad8-FauZi-HappyBird-dipali13ipktouchAmritsari.Jugniipkkndfanforeva..Divya..--drama_queen--afsuuiria_luvsLindorbahi..ProperPatolaArshi.Sugi.IPKJoseph_A

Amritsari.Jugni IF-Dazzler
Amritsari.Jugni
Amritsari.Jugni

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 8:06pm | IP Logged
Agree with you.. If he wanna move on then best wishes to him.. but i will watch this show till end.. Sanaya I love you babe

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

BazzingaPyarmedipali13lazylad8-FauZiRatiGafsuuArshi.Sugi.IPKJoseph_A

dipali13 IF-Dazzler
dipali13
dipali13

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 8:14pm | IP Logged
Yes u r right we can't punish Sanaya...to leave is Barun's choice and we have to respect his choice...he need break...but just think this is job and in job if ur co-worker quit then what u do? if u r good friend with ur co-worker then outside the job u continue ur relation with him/her...same apply here if barun leave we can't give punish sanaya or ruin her career...this not right friends... it's not her fault so don't do injustice with her...I love Barun too but I also love Sanaya too and I am with sanaya..she need our support too..Heart 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

PyarmeAmritsari.Jugnilazylad8-FauZiRatiGJoseph_AArshi.Sugi.IPK

lazylad8-FauZi IF-Dazzler
lazylad8-FauZi
lazylad8-FauZi

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 8:17pm | IP Logged
I will watch it for Sanaya too...but lately the ph has just made her act like a clown...which hurts me more...that's y I want this show to end soon with sarun and maybe Sanaya can come in another show soon!!!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

BazzingaPyarmeMrDarcyfan

RatiG IF-Rockerz
RatiG
RatiG

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 8:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lazylad8-FauZi

I will watch it for Sanaya too...but lately the ph has just made her act like a clown...which hurts me more...that's y I want this show to end soon with sarun and maybe Sanaya can come in another show soon!!!!

its not that easy to come in other show...i am wating Shipa Anand , Mohit Sehgal and Karan Wahi to come in other show but its ages like when DMG and MJHT ended...we can see anything of them

they always need new actress and famous actors that what i have seen

and as far i know it was Sanaya wish and dream to work in a star plus show..earlier she was choosen for EHMMBH then this one was coming first so she choose IPKKND

we should nt make her regret her decisionCry

Edited by RatiG - 12 November 2012 at 8:31pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Pyarmedipali13Amritsari.JugniIshrafan11MrDarcyfanArshi.Sugi.IPKJoseph_A

Mahi122 Goldie

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 8:41pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

AppleApricotluckygal99TheSmurfsAphrodite88MrDarcyfanrukuswasthika

Joseph_A IF-Stunnerz
Joseph_A
Joseph_A

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 8:48pm | IP Logged
Very logical Post.Clap Clap Clap. I hope some fellow members understand this point. I have no complain wid anyone...but,my simple request is...Guyz! If,you are not interested in IPKKND more [after BS living] then please change your channel...please ! don't ruined other fans excitement...  This is humble request...

Edited by Joseph_A - 12 November 2012 at 8:50pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sshruti_gdipali13RatiG.x-bumblebee-x.

naadhira_khan Senior Member
naadhira_khan
naadhira_khan

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 8:59pm | IP Logged
agreed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

dipali13

Go to top