Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

dP: { J a b Tak Hai J a a n .}#33 IO (Page 35)

..-Jia-.. IF-Stunnerz
..-Jia-..
..-Jia-..

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 9:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by DilDostiDanceD3

Originally posted by ..-Jia-..

You are never a downer Embarrassed

AYE HAYE!

Itna shakar?LOL

Yes yes Embarrassed

No no LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

LD-Radha

..-Jia-.. IF-Stunnerz
..-Jia-..
..-Jia-..

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 9:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by DilDostiDanceD3

2520 WORDS! FINALLY DONE! Approve

PARTY TIME!

MORE LIKE SLEEP TIME EmbarrassedLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

*~sneha~*LD-Radha

MainePyaarKiya IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 9:43pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
*~sneha~* IF-Sizzlerz
*~sneha~*
*~sneha~*

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 9:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by V.I.P

In some recent interview

Katrina Kaif called Salman her Bhaiyya... Pinch

zabaan pe bhaiya
Man nein saiyaaWink

LD-Radha IF-Stunnerz
LD-Radha
LD-Radha

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 9:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by V.I.P

ROFL

No I don't...
and I hardly watch any movies now...
No soul ..

I think this year... what I watched is ..Jo Hum Chahein.. (i loveed it LOL i know i'll be declared extra weird in this cc today) ---    Jism 2..Ishaqzaade (cause of you and i loved it..  i went on suggesting evrybody to watch it ROFL --- except for some parts that i didn't like..) ... hmm then came...Ek Tha Tiger.. and.. Soty..
(ETT and SOTY just because the cinema is like 5 minutes from my place in OTT... ROFL ) I didn't like SOTY at all..I went to watch for Varun and Radha Song... --- but  suprisingly...SID was the icing.. Clap ----

Last year..Dabang ... The Dirty Picture.. i loved TDP...especially emraan vidya chem.. altho they didn't show much of them.. thats why i'm looking forward to watch Ghanchakkar ..

I only admire some actors...but movies..and their gay stories.. ClapClap Bollywood has gone to the dogs.. no matter what type of film/production house it is. Heights of stupidity.. but maybe i've gone too serious and I shouldn't take them seriously..whatever that is.. LOL 

and I'm not being biased either...I think I enjoyed Dabang cause Salman makes it Sexy.. Dabang 2 is gonna be no different but will watch for Salman.. -- Bodyguard was the MOST STUPID MOVIE I SEEN IN MY LIFE..and I don't know how it became such a huge blockbuster... but again..Salman makes it sexy ..

So yeah I hardly watch movies now.. no time for cheezy love stories LOL 

Jo Hum Chahein? Not to be rude or anything, but can I ask why? You watched Ishaqzaade because of me?LOL But you loved it, thats all that matters. Its a really hard movie not to love! Yeah, so did ILOLI harassed  EVERYONE lol. And hey, you liked Sid! Thats also important!Tongue

TDP I still have to watch. But I agree. Majority of movies coming out lately are just getting worse and worse and worse. Not even in like content or intimacy and all that stuff but just pure story line. I feel it too. And they're all the same! 

I wasnt too thrilled about Bodyguard either. I'm always up for love stories, as much as I hate to admit it - I am a very emotional person. Cheesy though, not so much.
aartipartyy IF-Sizzlerz
aartipartyy
aartipartyy

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 9:45pm | IP Logged
i'm good jas!
hbu? 
LD-Radha IF-Stunnerz
LD-Radha
LD-Radha

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 9:46pm | IP Logged

BODYGUARD was SOOO STUPID! I watched it on the airplane on my way to Lahore! AND OMG Jen I forwarded half of the movie!

I didn't mind Ready! I actually like that movie of his Embarrassed

I like Ready too. 
..-Jia-.. IF-Stunnerz
..-Jia-..
..-Jia-..

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 9:47pm | IP Logged
I loved Salman Khan in Hum Saath Saath Hain Blushing

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chat Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index