Frequent Posters

..-Jia-.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: DilDostiDanceD3

PARTY TIME!

MORE LIKE SLEEP TIME πŸ˜³πŸ˜†
Leaving Maine Pyar Kiya and Hum Saath Saath Hai aside,  I only started to like Salman from Wanted. ... before that I disliked all 3 Khans equally. SRK led the race tho..he is the winner everytime πŸ˜†

*~sneha~* thumbnail
Originally posted by: V.I.P

In some recent interview

Katrina Kaif called Salman her Bhaiyya... 😡

zabaan pe bhaiya
Man nein saiyaaπŸ˜‰

LD-Radha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: V.I.P

🀣

No I don't...
and I hardly watch any movies now...
No soul ..

I think this year... what I watched is ..Jo Hum Chahein.. (i loveed it πŸ˜† i know i'll be declared extra weird in this cc today) ---    Jism 2..Ishaqzaade (cause of you and i loved it..  i went on suggesting evrybody to watch it 🀣 --- except for some parts that i didn't like..) ... hmm then came...Ek Tha Tiger.. and.. Soty..
(ETT and SOTY just because the cinema is like 5 minutes from my place in OTT... 🀣 ) I didn't like SOTY at all..I went to watch for Varun and Radha Song... --- but  suprisingly...SID was the icing.. πŸ‘ ----

Last year..Dabang ... The Dirty Picture.. i loved TDP...especially emraan vidya chem.. altho they didn't show much of them.. thats why i'm looking forward to watch Ghanchakkar ..

I only admire some actors...but movies..and their gay stories.. πŸ‘πŸ‘ Bollywood has gone to the dogs.. no matter what type of film/production house it is. Heights of stupidity.. but maybe i've gone too serious and I shouldn't take them seriously..whatever that is.. πŸ˜† 

and I'm not being biased either...I think I enjoyed Dabang cause Salman makes it Sexy.. Dabang 2 is gonna be no different but will watch for Salman.. -- Bodyguard was the MOST STUPID MOVIE I SEEN IN MY LIFE..and I don't know how it became such a huge blockbuster... but again..Salman makes it sexy ..

So yeah I hardly watch movies now.. no time for cheezy love stories πŸ˜† 

Jo Hum Chahein? Not to be rude or anything, but can I ask why? You watched Ishaqzaade because of me?πŸ˜† But you loved it, thats all that matters. Its a really hard movie not to love! Yeah, so did IπŸ˜†I harassed  EVERYONE lol. And hey, you liked Sid! Thats also important!πŸ˜›

TDP I still have to watch. But I agree. Majority of movies coming out lately are just getting worse and worse and worse. Not even in like content or intimacy and all that stuff but just pure story line. I feel it too. And they're all the same! 

I wasnt too thrilled about Bodyguard either. I'm always up for love stories, as much as I hate to admit it - I am a very emotional person. Cheesy though, not so much.
LD-Radha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: ..-Jia-..

BODYGUARD was SOOO STUPID! I watched it on the airplane on my way to Lahore! AND OMG Jen I forwarded half of the movie!

I didn't mind Ready! I actually like that movie of his 😳

I like Ready too. 
..-Jia-.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
I loved Salman Khan in Hum Saath Saath Hain ☺️
VarunKiBiwi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: ..-Jia-..

ME but I bet it is a BEAUTIFUL collage!

okie 😳
VarunKiBiwi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
hai AD and SD and Jen and Ashi and JJ and JD!
*~sneha~* thumbnail
 I love watching love stories.and I love srk.:D

But I loved ett  too :P
I've never seen wanted ready bodyguard...but that's mostly because ive never really liked Salman..until I saw ett :D
Zehnaseeb. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

if anyone's interested πŸ˜³

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OsrAyiGpWwg&list=UUT9kkqNH59k0l4LJIleBpWQ&index=1&feature=plcp

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OsrAyiGpWwg&list=UUT9kkqNH59k0l4LJIleBpWQ&index=1&feature=plcp[/YOUTUBE]