want to feel positive? PEEP IN :)

Posted: 11 years ago
I know guys we all are working our asses off to make them hear us..spamming, mailing, calling.. is all good. Lets not give up on that and keep the pressure on. IPK= ArShi= SaRun and thats it ! Nothing can change that equation for us.. On a positive note , lets look at the scenario we are in now..

1. news artciles, messages, tweets all saying Barun has/ will/ might / seems to QUIT. Fine! what did he say? He said that I will take a break , how long and when  I do not know. That the PH will decide.. basically depends on the track. So here, lets keep everything aside and trust his words. He still has not retracted from his words. We have not heard him say he has quit. The day we hear him say that we can give up.. For now lets assume he is going on break and forget everything else.

2. Viraf Patel will be new man in Khushi's life. What did Barun say to the fan who met him on the sets? I am not being replaced..the new entry is a new character. 

My understanding of the situation is that Barun needs a break for personal and professional reasons. If we look at the track right now.. Shyam is gone, Sheetal is gone.. so what can they possibly show as a track? honeymoon will be the obvious answer. But practically speaking how long can that track go? one week? 2 weeks? they cant show Arnav Khushi romancing all the time. My point is the story needs a major twist to proceed.  There has been Shyam in the past, then dadi garima drama and then Sheetal which has balanced the track.. Now again we need a twist in the story to add that extra dimension to the love story of Arnav Khushi and Arnav's exit  (temporary) might be the one big twist coming up... a temporary separation they have been hinting at during the Sheetal track.  I have a strong feeling , that now with Sheetal gone and everyone back to normal, we will get what we have been demanding for a long time. Arnav Khushi romance, honeymoon, intimacy, rabba vey all that we have been asking for.. This is the right time to bring all that back before Arnav's ''temporary'' exit.. to keep us happy for a while ..till he comes back!!!!! Dint LM say Rabba vey in his status? then the article about the rain dance sequence on saans?? I have a feeling that we might get the honeymoon track now. lots of romance and passion and then the twist ! An accident.. most probably in which Arnav might go missing or suspected as dead . they might show his body goes missing. Khushi will be distraught...enters Viraf Patel as anew character.. What role he will play.. positive or negative? will he be involved in anything that happens on the '' fateful '' night ..no1 will know.. How he will fit into the track I have no idea... But he will be pivotal till the time Arnav returns..Yes I believe that Barun will return ..when I dont know? depends on the track like he said.. which Im sure has not been finalised yet.. hence they can not comment on when he is leaving and for how long. ..makes sense?

So this is what I feel.. sometimes things are not as convoluted as they seem.. Maybe we actually have a surprise in store for us... * fingers crossed* 

Happy Diwali everyone πŸ˜Š
Edited by vaishali-AR - 11 years ago
U stole my heart by making such an awesome post πŸ‘
A much needed post...appreciate ur efforts dear
Now im gonna sigh in relief n realise its Diwali...Happy Diwali ArShians πŸ˜Š
Well, now you're making sense!! πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰ They do have a twist where everyone can be happy!! Barun, Sanaya, and maybe the new guy!! πŸ˜† Obviously they are not going to reveal it!! Then where will be the suspense??!! πŸ˜† I'm sure it must be something like this that will happen!! Thanks!! πŸ˜Š

Shreya
res😊
Well SAID!πŸ˜ƒπŸ‘

I am with you on this one! Lets trust the man and continue in this fight!

ALthough a lot of people are convinced that he has quit!
Edited by mubashera - 11 years ago
I would accept his entry if he plays a negative character I don't want Khushi to have any attraction towards him and please do out door shooting with the track! If the show is ending in January though is it hard for him to stay back 2 more months atleast! Virat can still enter the show as Anjali new man or ASR business rival. 
Well, we'll hope its just a break!!

Thanks for the post and yea, Happy Diwali!πŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by IshqSufiyana

I would accept his entry if he plays a negative character I don't want Khushi to have any attraction towards him and please do out door shooting with the track! If the show is ending in January though is it hard for him to stay back 2 more months atleast! Virat can still enter the show as Anjali new man or ASR business rival. 

well we said the same thing when Sheetal entered.. she did turn out negative in the end right? I dnt care what kind of role Viraf plays..as long as he is not playing ASR.  if he is not I am 200% Khushi is NOT gonna fall for him.. we had a similar situation in DMG.. story might shift focus for a while but eventually love conquers all..'' Arnav Khushi hamesha sath rahenge'' remember?πŸ˜‰
Nice post.. Im ok wit Arnav goes missing bt nt fr too long.. 2.5months s HELL..:(