India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

OMG!!! ADORABLE ADORABLE ADORABLE!!!!

akui1984 IF-Rockerz
akui1984
akui1984

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 7:47pm | IP Logged
OMG!!!! I think Vidhi and Pankaj were both sooo adorable yest!!! OMG!!! Eventhough I am one of those ppl who roll my eyes and do not get the need in hindi movies to break into random songs and dance... I thought Pankaj and Vidhi were TOOO ADORABLE in yest episode...Is it the combination of the pink and yellow or seeing Vidhi having fun with Pankaj instead of in the kitchen worrying abt breakfast, lunch and dinner...I dunno...I just have a huge grin on my face when they were attempting to dance...Haha...They are too CUTE...

And I love the fact that the CVs did not forget abt Payal and Palak!!! They were there too...

And how cute was Yash and Aarti??? I mean during the dancing scene and Yash was still discreetly (not so actually) trying to capture Aarti in the video recording...And I love the smile that Aarti gave when she realises there is no stopping her Yashji...AARRRGGGHHH...I give up!!! Yash is seriously tooo mesmerised by Aarti...

And what abt the dance (I dunno what to call it!!!)  btw Yash and Aarti ??? OMG!!! But why is she going round him??? Hahahaha...And her pallu stuck on his watch...Hmmm...Kinda symbolic nah??We had that during their wedding night!!! The looks they were giving each other during this scene just set my heart racing...AAARRRGGGHHH

Oh Gosh!!! I think I just went like OMG!! OMG!!! OMG!!! while watching yest episode...Haha...LOL

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

Nandita1970Nisha_abidirk41angle79nirmalac99kholitalulujjjjCOLOGYrutu83PuvZilovepyaarroseinbloommaha9Saraliciousgafulu14.HandsomeBanana

roseinbloom IF-Sizzlerz
roseinbloom
roseinbloom

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 7:52pm | IP Logged
That was me during the episode xD And omg you are not alone ... I have always loved PaVi (Pankaj-Vidhi) and I always always have a grin when you see them romancing or having a fun / sweet time together... and today's episode was no less... they were adorable in their own way and I loved how they were dancing.. even PraDhi were cute =D
And AarYa ..uff Yash with his videocam .. too jaanleva.. he was first doing it discreetly like you said... but even I went *THUD* when he went on to do it deliberately and in her face later on during the song sequence and Aarti just gave up and smiled at him rather than tease him about it ... cuteness overload <3

Z

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

akui1984lulujjjjCOLOGY

ilovepyaar IF-Sizzlerz
ilovepyaar
ilovepyaar

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 8:10pm | IP Logged
Yeah PaVi were adorable! I loved AarYa and PraDhi too! 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

akui1984

gafulu14 IF-Stunnerz
gafulu14
gafulu14

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 9:32pm | IP Logged
 OMG!! OMG!!! OMG

akui1984

PuvZ IF-Sizzlerz
PuvZ
PuvZ

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 9:34pm | IP Logged
still havent watch bt reading all this post i making me Day Dreaming ..

akui1984

maha9 IF-Sizzlerz
maha9
maha9

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 9:43pm | IP Logged
Agree dear pankaj and vidhi were so adorable. But my arya was so so cute with their expressions and eyelocks !!!
akui1984 IF-Rockerz
akui1984
akui1984

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 9:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -ZsterMG-

That was me during the episode xD And omg you are not alone ... I have always loved PaVi (Pankaj-Vidhi) and I always always have a grin when you see them romancing or having a fun / sweet time together... and today's episode was no less... they were adorable in their own way and I loved how they were dancing.. even PraDhi were cute =D
And AarYa ..uff Yash with his videocam .. too jaanleva.. he was first doing it discreetly like you said... but even I went *THUD* when he went on to do it deliberately and in her face later on during the song sequence and Aarti just gave up and smiled at him rather than tease him about it ... cuteness overload <3

Z

Haha glad to know I was nt the only one who nearly went bonkers watching yest ep...I love all the scenes...love love love!!!!!
akui1984 IF-Rockerz
akui1984
akui1984

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 9:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ilovepyaar

Yeah PaVi were adorable! I loved AarYa and PraDhi too! 
Haha...I love aarya and pradhi tooo...but we rarely get vidhi and pankaj enjoying themselves...their scenes together were always abt discussing family issues!!! and they just look sooo awesome yest!!!! 

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index