Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

I'm the most educated actress around - ameesha (Page 13)

-FSH- Senior Member
-FSH-
-FSH-

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 2:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Be.A.Rebel

Stern Smile r u seriuos Ermm 
U need help beta
koi mental hospital bhejo isse Geek

people like are just ...

Why are you being personal???Ouch

-FSH- Senior Member
-FSH-
-FSH-

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 2:30pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by -Xaffron-

Originally posted by -Xaffron-

Stern Smile r u seriuos Ermm 
U need help beta
koi mental hospital bhejo isse Geek

LOL

Wacko bhai yeh kia samjhte ha apne app ko Disapprove

Pata nahin. Ajeeb bandi hai. She whines a lot in her dialog delivery. Dead
Silly silly women 

how do you know if I am a women
-FSH- Senior Member
-FSH-
-FSH-

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 2:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ruky786

I'm laughing...how can someone compare Ameesha to Juhi? What the fish!ROFL

I am laughing how someone can pick Sonam as their profile picLOL
The-Voice IF-Sizzlerz
The-Voice
The-Voice

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 1:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -FSH-

I never doubted Juhi , but only said she is flop compared to Ameesha. its funny how people bash Ameesha supporters so much and bash her. She is a human too!

I have got an opinion and I respected your opinion , so respect my one. OOO I forget that does not work in India

People can't respect your opinion, because, literally, you've been comparing a star to a fistful of dust, all this while. How do you even justify the diminished, remorseful career graph of Amisha? Reverse rise? What reverse rise? I don't like to pass below the belt comments on anyone, but now that you have provoked us all into saying it, I will - and listen!

Amisha deserved that big, fat blow in her face for humiliating her parents and dragging them to court. Yes, parents can be wrong and I'm not denying it. But seriously, dragging them to court is like taking the argument to a completely different level! God is superior to everyone and everything; He's omnipotent. And karma is a witch (with a capital B). With a zero acting talent in her, Amisha was [trying to] fly way too hard. Think twice before you compare her to the likes of Juhi and what not.

The only thing I knew about her, besides her impudently obnoxious brother is her ever-so-continuing comparison to Kareena. BS! Kareena left everyone behind, let alone Amisha, in the rat race to success. Compare her to the likes of Preity Jhanjiani and Shamita Shetty. Her real, more meaningful contemporaries.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-koiza-ruky786

ruky786 IF-Stunnerz
ruky786
ruky786

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 1:22am | IP Logged

So what? Nothing to be ashamed of...at least Sonam does not think highly of herself...and she's not like your profile pic...Sonakshi who has hardly any roles in her filmLOL

Edited by ruky786 - 14 November 2012 at 1:21am

-koiza-The-Voice

The-Voice IF-Sizzlerz
The-Voice
The-Voice

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 1:40am | IP Logged

So what? Nothing to be ashamed of...at least Sonam does not think highly of herself...and she's not like your profile pic...Sonakshi who has hardly any roles in her filmLOL

Very true. I must confess that I am not a huge fan of hers, but I really appreciated her in IHLS. She acted well in that movie. It was HER movie. Can someone please tell me what movie has Amisha carried onto her shoulders? Despite being a rich, spoiled brat, Sonam has never spewed filth in the media and resorted to wicked antics like our stalwart in question. And Sonakshi, the lesser said the better. Dead

-koiza-ruky786

-koiza- IF-Sizzlerz
-koiza-
-koiza-

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 1:45am | IP Logged

Sonam might not be the best actor around but she is so cute at times in interviews- she went to collect some award meant to insult her performance in players- but she accepts where she is weak and rather takes it challenging- instead of ameesha who choses to live in her own world that she is the best, the hottest!  

also sonam never made any such comments to her co-stars which ameesha did- she openly took digs at kareena, bipasha etc 

and sonam loves her dad, her family

i can't say the same about ameesha! some one who drags her parents to court for monetary issues, same parents who actually were the finance of her so called high education, the only thing she is capable of boasting of!, the same dad whose friend (HR's dad) got her her debut movie, SHAME! 

also FSH- i see how you hold moral values so high and speak against actresses who kiss/ expose etc, where are your rules when it comes to ameesha? 

and needless to say sonam never in the world can annoy me as much as ameesha did in AMALL. Sonam is miles ahead her in terms of star power, fashion sense or acting! so even here ameesha falls flat, better compare her to shamita/kim etc from mohabetein

Edited by koiza.k - 14 November 2012 at 2:03am

The-Voiceruky786

The-Voice IF-Sizzlerz
The-Voice
The-Voice

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 1:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by koiza.k

Sonam might not be a good actor but she is so cute at times in interviews- she went to collect some award meant to insult her performance in players- but she accepts where she is weak and rather takes it challenging- instead of ameesha who choses to live in her own world that she is the best, the hottest! 

also sonam never made any such comments to her co-stars which ameesha did- she openly took digs at kareena, bipasha etc 

and sonam loves her dad, her family

i can't say the same about ameesha! some one who drags her parents to court for monetary issues! SHAME! 

Really loved that point, Kozy. Clap

-koiza-ruky786

Go to top