Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DaddyMarvel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: -FSH-

You can con just simply say that someone is not intelligent, just in one go.
She got a Master in Economics which is one of the most hardest subject??? SO how is she not intelligent.  Intelligence comes from Education

Are you for real? That was the first of its kind, to tell you the truth.  In that case, Manmohan Singh and Amisha Patel fall in the same category - which I won't be surprised about.
DaddyMarvel thumbnail

Originally posted by: koiza.k

🤣

hum hain rahi pyar ke and darr are still fresh in people's mind! Juhi was the life of 90's! 

No kidding, Kozy. Madhuri and Juhi never let the others hog the limelight. Karishma, Manisha, and Raveena followed in closely. And who are we comparing those gems with - Amisha! Yeah, right!
-koiza- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

so she went to this fancy uni which has great rankings? this DOES NOT make her intelligent!

so many of my friends ended up going to these places and trust me so many universities in Uk etc (for economics etc) have such an easy criteria, all they ask is money! so going there does not make one smart! period.

P.S: no offense to any one who studies in UK etc! I am just telling about some universities which actually just ask for money and that does not make some one smart!

Edited by koiza.k - 11 years ago
-FSH- thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Xaffron-

Right! That's why the majority of the 90s belonged to the likes of her, Madhuri and Karishma. And even if she was a flop actress (as per your statement), what miracles have Amisha really done to even stand against Juhi's hair strand?

🤪

Why 90s?? In Hollywood actress almost work until they are 60.
Ameesha is turning or is about 36-37,  when juhi reached this age her  career was taking a downfall, where Ameesha at this age is facing a reverse and facing a rise.That is the difference. 90s pfff...?
Edited by -FSH- - 11 years ago
-koiza- thumbnail

No kidding, Kozy. Madhuri and Juhi never let the others hog the limelight. Karishma, Manisha, and Raveena followed in closely. And who are we comparing those gems with - Amisha! Yeah, right!

i swear!

juhi with amisha ðŸ¤£

juhi was so innocent looking, had so many hits as a lead actress, and her comic timings were epic

ameesha is a joke infront of them!

She perfectly fits the saying,I was born intelligent but education ruined me.😆
-koiza- thumbnail

Ameesha is turning or is about 36-37,  when juhi reached this age her  career was taking a downfall, where Ameesha at this age is facing a reverse and facing a rise.That is the difference. 90s pfff...?

well mainly because juhi HAD a career to begin with

she RULED the 90's 

and had a place for herself

ameesha got lost in flops from 2001 and is desperate enough 12 years later fitting in shoes of a 3rd lead and hyping it as her comeback! 

-FSH- thumbnail

Are you for real? That was the first of its kind, to tell you the truth.  In that case, Manmohan Singh and Amisha Patel fall in the same category - which I won't be surprised about.

No, he went to oxford and she to Tufts Uni , which is a huge difference. Secondly she never mind to become a prime minister so that is the difference. Anyone can become intelligent through hard work. Kareena is not intelligent or neither is Kat.
DaddyMarvel thumbnail

Ameesha is turning or is about 36-37, where juhi reached this age a career was taking a downfall, where Ameesha at this age is facing a reverse and facing a rise.That is the difference. 90s pfff...?

Hahahahaha... Is that your defense? Hahahahaha!! My dear, let me show you the difference.

Juhi started off her career in the mid 80s. Her first film came out in 86. She got her first hit in 88. She was the ONLY actress, back in the day, that gave Madhuri a neck-to-neck competition (of course, Sridevi was always there). Check her career roster - and quick! There's not need to compare Juhi to Amisha or bring in the Hollywood angle. Amisha doesn't even stand a chance to the so-so Sonali, let alone Juhi. Juhi went on to work for half of the 80s and the rest of the 90s. She never looked back and was power-packed with her roles and offers. In the case of Amisha, she declined a couple of years after her overly hyped Gadar and Humraaz. Then what? Where was she?

So now that she returns back after so many years - for you - that qualifies for a reverse rise! Oh, please! A woman who became unemployed in her peak is now trying it hard to pass as a babe in her later years. That's just great! Juhi is still working in the industry, and is doing roles that suit her. She went from being a damsel in distress to a character artiste.

Sorry, but you need to get your facts straight - and even better, a reality check! Good luck. Now who are you gonna compare her to - Kareena?
DaddyMarvel thumbnail

No, he went to oxford and she to Tufts Uni , which is a huge difference. Secondly she never mind to become a prime minister so that is the difference. Anyone can become intelligent through hard work. Kareena is not intelligent or neither is Kat.

Yeah, despite that they have "successfully" portrayed their intellect. We all know how that goes.