Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

Why DISCRIMINATE against BEBO and not AISH?!!!! (Page 5)

desigal90 IF-Stunnerz
desigal90
desigal90

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 1:43am | IP Logged
Haha, I'm not comparing their fan base. I'm comparing their script sense.
And after that I'm saying, that of she lasts long enough, then if she gets it right, the audience will support her.

desigal90 IF-Stunnerz
desigal90
desigal90

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 1:45am | IP Logged
I know Enycedoll, I was just making a random comment based on what you said about roles for women in Bollywood. Ofcourse it's different, and I know rules are not the same.
I'm saying how I wish these stories existed in Bollywood as well.
English Vinglish should be a lesson!
Enycedoll IF-Rockerz
Enycedoll
Enycedoll

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 1:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by desigal90

Haha, I'm not comparing their fan base. I'm comparing their script sense.
And after that I'm saying, that of she lasts long enough, then if she gets it right, the audience will support her.

Even if she develops a better script sense...where are the good scripts going to come from? Its not like bollywoods oozing with good scripts. Eventually shes gonna fade...tops 4? 

And salman already had the strong fan base, it was just a matter of reconvincing them. 
desigal90 IF-Stunnerz
desigal90
desigal90

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 1:48am | IP Logged
Is Vidya getting any younger?
Are you implying she will fade as well?
Where are her scripts coming from?

Edited by desigal90 - 14 November 2012 at 1:48am
Enycedoll IF-Rockerz
Enycedoll
Enycedoll

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 1:53am | IP Logged

Is Vidya getting any younger?
Are you implying she will fade as well?
Where are her scripts coming from?

Right. My point being there arent many great scripts and then shes also got competition...LOL...toigh place. Lets not forget Priyanka as well (although shes stupid and wasting her time fashioning clothes on tumblr rather than basking in the glory for barfi). And vidya takes chances...kareena doesnt, she took a chance on Imtiaz because she was really in a tight spot in her career. She had to take the plunge somewhere. 
desigal90 IF-Stunnerz
desigal90
desigal90

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 1:58am | IP Logged
So basically, when Kareena's cornered, she actually reads the script and comes back?
Now that don't sound too bad to me lol.

The way I see it, she adapts to survive. Remember, she's one of the few that can look good and act. She can do filmi acting, and then jump into an Omkara when needs be.

You think she's finished?
I mean "bro" Karan is quite loyal at the moment and hubby saifu's production house is also doing quite well.
Enycedoll IF-Rockerz
Enycedoll
Enycedoll

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 2:02am | IP Logged

So basically, when Kareena's cornered, she actually reads the script and comes back?
Now that don't sound too bad to me lol.

The way I see it, she adapts to survive. Remember, she's one of the few that can look good and act. She can do filmi acting, and then jump into an Omkara when needs be.

You think she's finished?
I mean "bro" Karan is quite loyal at the moment and hubby saifu's production house is also doing quite well.

Yess it doesnt sound bad, but given shes 32...how many chances do u think shes really going to get? Especially with the likes of vidya and Pc (who can also do glam and non-glam convincingly) around? Not only that, in the time kareenas getting her act together, the youngerr lot is strengthening their foothold in the industry. Imagine, Deepika being her biggest rival. Shes already taken all the good projects leave kareena staring at her hands (undortunately). 

And its great her hubby has a prod house, but unless saif is the director, i dont see kareena being cast unless the role demands it. Lets not forget The whole LAK fiasco with kareena whining at award shows. 

Also, bro karan produces shit, and when he has something substantial he runs to his best mate, Kajol. 

Edited by Enycedoll - 14 November 2012 at 2:03am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ViccoTurmeric

desigal90 IF-Stunnerz
desigal90
desigal90

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 2:15am | IP Logged
Enycedoll, sure PC and Vidya can act but so what? They're not in any better position than her.
Vidya's changed the way the game works. The only one fading will be Katrina.
Vidya, PC, Kareena can act. They'll survive.
And thanks to social media, now small budget films get great opportunities as well coz good WOM travels fast.

I wouldn't worry. And I don't think kareena is either. She atleast has the connections. Thy girl would not have gotten hitched unless she was secure of her future. Coz lets face it, they could have just contined going as they were

And Johar's best mate Kajol got the same raw deal Kareena did. We Are Family lol

Edited by desigal90 - 14 November 2012 at 2:18am

Go to top