Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Enycedoll thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: desigal90

Enycedoll, sure PC and Vidya can act but so what? They're not in any better position than her.
Vidya's changed the way the game works. The only one fading will be Katrina.
Vidya, PC, Kareena can act. They'll survive.
And thanks to social media, now small budget films get great opportunities as well coz good WOM travels fast.

I wouldn't worry. And I don't think kareena is either. She atleast has the connections. Thy girl would not have gotten hitched unless she was secure of her future. Coz lets face it, they could have just contined goog as they were

And Johar's best mate Kajol got the same raw deal Kareena did. We Are Family lol

😆 I know its hard to believe but she does only have a limited number of years..again, 4 MAX, and im being generous. Same goes for the other cats...actresses dont have a shell life like the actors of the industry...guys can get away with younger women...women cannot...age shows more on a womans face . Also, Kareena just got married...did u forget kids?...this aint hollywood where u take a little 9 month break and resume as if nothing happened. 

Yeah, WAF...terrible...then why would anyone count on him? 
Edited by Enycedoll - 11 years ago
desigal90 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Challo, 4 more. Maan liya, an actress' shelf life is small, but ok, so is everyone else's.
The point is, when Kareena's career slows then it will. Jab dekha jayega.
But what's up with the doomsday predictions right now just coz she got married? What does that have to do with anything? lol

I don't see any change in her career at all and unfortunately I can't see the future like some others who've detailed out her downfall starting now.Edited by desigal90 - 11 years ago
-koiza- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

fade away guess- can i put in my two cents

IMO

the ones who will fade away- PC, Vidya

the ones who will be remembered- Kareena, Katrina

and i don't want to give explanations for now but i see this happening! 

desigal90 thumbnail
Fair enough, but I still remember members writing Priyanka off a few months ago as finished. One Barfi later...back in the race.

No one predict anything anymore. In the words of my Bebola, "Numbers change every Friday"
desigal90 thumbnail
Come on Kareena, don't let this one go!

Rajeev Masand
Bebo in Karan Malhotra's next with Hrithik.
http://www.openthemagazine.com/article/voices/bonding-over-bond

P.S.
Stupid auto correct converted a typo I made above to "Kareena in Karan Malhotra's BED with Hrithik" lol
Good thing I caught it! Edited by desigal90 - 11 years ago
Enycedoll thumbnail

Challo, 4 more. Maan liya, an actress' shelf life is small, but ok, so is everyone else's.
The point is, when Kareena's career slows then it will. Jab dekha jayega.
But what's up with the doomsday predictions right now just coz she got married? What does that have to do with anything? lol

I don't see any change in her career at all and unfortunately I can't see the future like some others who've detailed out her downfall starting now.

Its not so much a downfall, rather a gradual exit...no ones "writing" her off...but the end is looming closer for her. She doesnt learn from her mistakes, she think one hit gives her the free license to do 10 shitty movies. And then theres...kids...i dont know abt u but i def wanna see some saif-kareena babies. I bet you theyre gonna have the cutest babies (although short). 
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
You cannot compare the fan base of male superstars. Unfortunately the fan base of Ranbir is much stronger than Kareena today though she has been around longer. The fan base of Salman or SRK is much loyal and the fan base of female stars. Sridevi was one of the most successful stars of her time. She married into a filmi family and has a husband who was a successful producer when she married him. But its not as if she is ruling Bollywood today. Also comparing Kareena to Pakistani female soap stars is comparing apples and oranges. Why compare Pakistani stars? Even in India we have 40+ actresses like Kokila Ben or Bhabho ruling the roost. Smirti Irani who at the age of 25 became twice the size of Ash post pregnancy(she still is) was the biggest TV star in India for 10 years. But Bollywood is a different ballgame and has different requirements.
Personally I feel Kareena is a lot more career driven than Ash or Kajol. But her major problem is banking too much on her glamour and connections to bail her out of sticky situations. Till now age was on Kareena's side when she faced a setback. Its not the case now. So she needs to do smart work like Katrina and Vidya instead of being a in your face media personality 24/7.
desigal90 thumbnail
But again, age, I understand. But what does marriage have to do with it?
If she doesnt let it affect her, then how can it?

Yes, KIDS definitely are a major factor that can affect her career. But lets see how that goes when the times comes. If she manages to come back after, then great, if not, oh well. She had a great run and a wonderful career, longer than most actresses.

Originally posted by: Enycedoll

i dont know abt u but i def wanna see some saif-kareena babies. I bet you theyre gonna have the cutest babies (although short). 

Are you KIDDIN me?! Saifeena babies are the next big thing in desigal's bucket list!
Enycedoll thumbnail

But again, age, I understand. But what does marriage have to do with it?
If she doesnt let it affect her, then how can it?

Yes, KIDS definitely are a major factor that can affect her career. But lets see how that goes when the times comes. If she manages to come back after, then great, if not, oh well. She had a great run and a wonderful career, longer than most actresses.

Are you KIDDIN me?! Saifeena babies are the next big thing in desigal's bucket list!

Marriage has nothing to do with it. Its only the age...
desigal90 thumbnail
Well that I wont debate with. That we'll just have to see.
But the recent topics were directly geared towards marriage affecting Kareena's career, etc etc.

My point - It wont.