Why DISCRIMINATE against BEBO and not AISH?!!!!

Posted: 11 years ago
😆  The thing I don't understand about Bollywood is that they discriminate against a 32-year old, but not someone older than that?!  AISHWARYA was the biggest example of a heroine who did mainstream movies until age 37.  But, she also started late as well.  However, BEBO is only 32 and got married.  When AISH got married, the MEDIA went balistic and covered her wedding with Abhishek like a fairytale.  Then, she had Jodhaa Akbar do well after marriage.  Same thing will happen with BEBO.  Her Talaash will do well and I am sure her upcoming role with Prakash Jha will be powerful.  Why DISCRIMINATE against BEBO and not AISH?!  Please share your thoughts.  👏
Originally posted by -Bollywood-

It's because ash didn't bore us by giving us so called 100 crore hits again and again , she did movies that were different and experimented and growed as an actor 

If she did 5 Dhoom 2's, I would be bored as hell.  But, Aish experimented and for that Dhoom 2, she did a Guru.  Then, after Provoked came Jodhaa Akbar and Sarkar Raaj.  Then, Raavan and Action Replayy were stinkers.  Robot and Guzaarish balanced it well.  She had a mix of commercial and critical acclaim!  😃
Aishwarya has some certain X-factor-thing that you can't deny. People want her. And that's why she gets work even though she's a lot older now. But I don't see why Kareena can't do movies afterwards. Except Kareena usually sucks at picking movies. She's done great movies with really big actors but she wasn't really that important in them. If she finds a great script, then nobody can stop her from doing more movies. But she doesn't need to do the commercial movie overdose like she's done in the past. But I think she's happily married now and wants to just enjoy that for now. 
I prefer Kareena over Aishwarya any day on acting wise. Kareena has done good movies with sensible acting whereas Aishwarya is more of an international icon

All in all I don't like them both as individuals because both are quite snobbish. And I just realized I'm blabbering off topic 😆
The only discrimation I see between Kareena and Ash is...that while Kareena has been called Auntyji by some Ash fans...Ash has been called Mataji by some Kareena fans😆😆...I don't see any other discrimination...they are both accomplished, successful and beautiful actresses otherwise...

Now, when ash got married, she had good movies on hand already. Just before marriage she had guru, a solid hit, and after marriage she had jodha akhbar with much happening hritik.

So, 2 back to back hits. THAT made her still one of the most sought after actresses, right there. For matured roles, ash came with the package.

Ash comes with this maturity, grace, classic beauty, and has excellent dance skills, which are bang on for these matured, romantic, musical, period, drama sagas. Some movies don't require much acting, tho they do require these certain qualities (dance) and classic beauty.

Plus, she was smart to grab movies which mainly focused on her and good for her, she didn't become a  despo for hits only, and hide behind khans pallu to pull those hits. You are given that 10yr period to deliver your goods, you need to pay attention to the scripts, get out of your comfort zone and explore, and this will help you to get certain roles, say good roles in future.

If you see her movies in her thirties, you will know what I am talking about, guru, yes it was abhishek movie, but ash was given good footage, and the songs and her dances were brilliant, jodha akhbar, what a great outing was that, sarkaar raj (today kareena is doing prakash jha plolitical drama, ash already done that) even in Robot, her dances were a feast for eyes. She did mostly matured role with certain elegance.  Even today she will most likely  be considered for a period drama or a musical over these kareenas, ranis, and kats. Only actress who would be considered beside ash will be deepika, and who knows Illeana (have to wait and watch for her). Deepika, also like ash, is good dancer, has that classic FACE, and is graceful. Add bit of acting she is in.

Now did you see ash hide behind khans pallu and wait for the hits. Must say, smart she was, she knew she has 5 to 8yrs, she chose her roles wisely and stuck around for more than that. Hell even guzaarish, so what it bombed'she was mostly hanging around with big movies. Also you don't just need powerful roles, or women centric roles, you need these movies to do well, like kahaani, and or say English vinglish, these make producers realize that you still happening.

Kareena can act, any given day. But, when was HER last big hit, ok, lets say hit.  What does she have in her kitty right now? Are these HER movies? Is karan johars/punits movie going to be one powerful, hatke movie, I hope prakash jha gives her enough footage, you think so??,  with big b, ajay, & manoj, there?? When was the last time prakash jha made a movie  entirely on a heroine?

Ok..so the ppl will go crazy for her fevicol number. Can kareena even dance? Does she even have that latak jhatak, likes of madhuri, sridevi, karishma, ash, deepika>>? What about this dabaang number, since today we have kareena and ash going, lets ask, can kareena pull a kajraa reh? Seems like this dabaang fevicol, going to pull her further down in item numbers category. Halkat wasn't bad enough, comes another rat. So all those fevicols, band aids, .which saif was applying on his face after botox, now bebo will apply in the name of fevicol. What bloody nonsense is this>>>

God help us''''..

Ohh..and please talaash is a KHAN movie.

Final word..no discrimination'.the fact is ash was in better shape than bebo in her thirties. Hell ash even has 2 filmare best actress award. DAME IT!!!! SOMEBODY KILL ME.

Ash still hanging in there for her beauty, dances, now lets see if bebo can still hang as long as ash just on acting.

lets go bebo...

Edited by briahna - 11 years ago
Originally posted by briahna

Now, when ash got married, she had good movies on hand already. Just before marriage she had guru, a solid hit, and after marriage she had jodha akhbar with much happening hritik.

So, 2 back to back hits. THAT made her still one of the most sought after actresses, right there. For matured roles, ash came with the package.

Ash comes with this maturity, grace, classic beauty, and has excellent dance skills, which are bang on for these matured, romantic, musical, period, drama sagas. Some movies don't require much acting, tho they do require these certain qualities (dance) and classic beauty.

Plus, she was smart to grab movies which mainly focused on her and good for her, she didn't become a  despo for hits only, and hide behind khans pallu to pull those hits. You are given that 10yr period to deliver your goods, you need to pay attention to the scripts, get out of your comfort zone and explore, and this will help you to get certain roles, say good roles in future.

If you see her movies in her thirties, you will know what I am talking about, guru, yes it was abhishek movie, but ash was given good footage, and the songs and her dances were brilliant, jodha akhbar, what a great outing was that, sarkaar raj (today kareena is doing prakash jha plolitical drama, ash already done that) even in Robot, her dances were a feast for eyes. She did mostly matured role with certain elegance.  Even today she will most likely  be considered for a period drama or a musical over these kareenas, ranis, and kats. Only actress who would be considered beside ash will be deepika, and who knows Illeana (have to wait and watch for her). Deepika, also like ash, is good dancer, has that classic FACE, and is graceful. Add bit of acting she is in.

Now did you see ash hide behind khans pallu and wait for the hits. Must say, smart she was, she knew she has 5 to 8yrs, she chose her roles wisely and stuck around for more than that. Hell even guzaarish, so what it bombed'she was mostly hanging around with big movies. Also you don't just need powerful roles, or women centric roles, you need these movies to do well, like kahaani, and or say English vinglish, these make producers realize that you still happening.

Kareena can act, any given day. But, when was HER last big hit, ok, lets say hit.  What does she have in her kitty right now? Are these HER movies? Is karan johars/punits movie going to be one powerful, hatke movie, I hope prakash jha gives her enough footage, you think so??,  with big b, ajay, & manoj, there?? When was the last time prakash jha made a movie  entirely on a heroine?

Ok..so the ppl will go crazy for her fevicol number. Can kareena even dance? Does she even have that latak jhatak, likes of madhuri, sridevi, karishma, ash, deepika>>? What about this dabaang number, since today we have kareena and ash going, lets ask, can kareena pull a kajraa reh? Seems like this dabaang fevicol, going to pull her further down in item numbers category. Halkat wasn't bad enough, comes another rat. So all those fevicols, band aids, .which saif was applying on his face after botox, now bebo will apply in the name of fevicol. What bloody nonsense is this>>>

God help us''''..

Ohh..and please talaash is a KHAN movie.

Final word..no discrimination'.the fact is ash was in better shape than bebo in her thirties. Hell ash even has 2 filmare best actress award. DAME IT!!!! SOMEBODY KILL ME.

Ash still hanging in there for her beauty, dances, now lets see if bebo can still hang as long as ash just on acting.

lets go bebo...

Well said and I agree 100% with everything!  👏
Edited by EroticGauravMad - 11 years ago
I think it all comes down to the fact that Aishwarya Rai is far more media savvy than Kareena Kapoor.

She knew how to play her cards right. Whenever she spoke about or was asked about her personal relationships, she knew how to play it out. She kept up a curiosity and mystique whereas Bebo darling never seemd to recover from her foot-in-mouth disease and people just got so bored of her.

Frankly, I do not like either of them, but if I had to choose, then Bebo for sure.

Because Ask got married to a powerful family and Kareena go married to a KHAN...

Remember the words said my SRK in Chak De India, when his friend said " Ek mauka to sab ko milta hai.. " SRK smiled and said 'sab ku???"