Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

Safe&Sound OS (Viraat and Maanvi) A Note page 3 (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 4

Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 4

..Labyrinth..

IF-Dazzler

..Labyrinth..

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 11:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SmileXD

The note:

Hey guys,
Thanks for the comments. 

There will not be a part two to this because then it would just lead to a part 3,4,5,6 and so on.
My hands are already full with Perfect Mistakes (which I have yet to finish) and A Fathers Redemption (which I have yet to continue) and of course Some Things.. (yet to BEGIN) so yup. 

Plus, even if I hadn't had my hands full, I would not take on the challenge of writing a dystopian, purely on the basis that it requires a lot of skill and creativity. (few things which don't come that easily to me)

For those of you who don't know what The Hunger Games is, it's a three part book series by Suzanne Collins. The first book is also now a movie. It's pretty awesome apart form the whole stupid love triangle thing but yeah, it's great. 

I also know this was really, really short, but and I'm sorry for that. 

Maybe someday in the future I will decide to embarrass my self and write up a dystopian but till then this shall remain an OS.

Thanks again :)
- Ava 

Hey...As long as we get updates for 'a father's redemption' and 'perfect mistakes', we're cool ;)
By the way, i think you'd do brilliant at writing a dystopian, you've got amazing writing skills...Do think about it in the future :)

Faye x

Edited by Labyrinth89 - 16 November 2012 at 11:03am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SmileXD

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Safe&Sound OS (Viraat and Maanvi) A Note page 3 (Page 4)" in Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Aswathy-

IF-Rockerz

-Aswathy-

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 1:07am | IP Logged
This was one heart-breaking but beautiful piece of writing..Loved it!You are so talented!

SmileXD

Zairean

IF-Dazzler

Zairean

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 5:39am | IP Logged
I so really wanted to read a second part to this thing but I understand your dilemma, so no problem! I wish to read a dystopian in future though. Big smile

SmileXD

Krazzy4u786

Goldie

Krazzy4u786

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 7:57am | IP Logged
Awesome OS!!!
Loved it!!!
Thanks 4 the pm!!

SmileXD

Aisha202

Goldie

Aisha202

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 12:35pm | IP Logged
Hey Ava,

This is the first time I've read something you've written, and I must say it's absolutely brilliant. This is one intense and overwhelming OS. There was tension and a sense of foreboding present right from the beginning; Manvi's fear, Virat's need to protect her at any cost and their timeless, unyielding love for each other were all beautifully felt and visualized through your writing.

Aisha

preity_d

IF-Sizzlerz

preity_d

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 11:13pm | IP Logged
beutiful awesome  Clap

girl_rocks

IF-Dazzler

girl_rocks

Posted: 21 November 2012 at 1:49am | IP Logged
srry for late reply

this was amazing os...