Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
this cant be the end it was tooo good
for that

thanks for pm
forever_young thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
This was just...beautiful...amazingly written...
I would love to read more of it...
Thxx for the PM!
ohsehun. thumbnail
Oh my Gawd, Ava! I was just amazed at your writing skills...
This was really quite short, but it didn't fail to impress me just as I always am whenever I read one of your fics, I always have a smile on my face whenever I read something written by you, it was just beautifully written! 
Every word was just penned down brilliantly and when I first got the PM for this OS I immediately thought of Taylor Swift's song for The Hunger Games...
And I just love how you incorporated some of the lyrics in the dialogues, I love that song! And the lyrics are just simply amazing! 
The Hunger Games too, My God, I am absolutely in love with it...
I love how you made it your own story too as well as adding that whole Hunger Games feeling, I mean the 'prowarriors'? I was just immediately hooked! 
And how Manvi was scared if 'they' would come for her and was seeking comfort in Virat and Virat protecting her and saying that no one can hurt her...
I mean the lyics, the dialogues, the scene...it was just brilliant and really well structured and well thought out...

Overall, this story was just beautiful, short but beautiful...<3

Thank you for the PM darling! x

Faye x
Edited by Labyrinth89 - 11 years ago
wanderlust09 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
mind-blowing, short yet heart-touching...
words wud fall shrt if i start praising wot a fabulous writer u r...👏
plzz do cum up wid more such works...
SmileXD thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
The note:

Hey guys,
Thanks for the comments. 

There will not be a part two to this because then it would just lead to a part 3,4,5,6 and so on.
My hands are already full with Perfect Mistakes (which I have yet to finish) and A Fathers Redemption (which I have yet to continue) and of course Some Things.. (yet to BEGIN) so yup. 

Plus, even if I hadn't had my hands full, I would not take on the challenge of writing a dystopian, purely on the basis that it requires a lot of skill and creativity. (few things which don't come that easily to me)

For those of you who don't know what The Hunger Games is, it's a three part book series by Suzanne Collins. The first book is also now a movie. It's pretty awesome apart form the whole stupid love triangle thing but yeah, it's great. 

I also know this was really, really short, but and I'm sorry for that. 

Maybe someday in the future I will decide to embarrass my self and write up a dystopian but till then this shall remain an OS.

Thanks again :)
- Ava 
Edited by SmileXD - 11 years ago
leafmaria thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Love love love this OS. I have heard the song, and read the books. They are all great. I was hoping that this continue, and now my wish has been granted. Thank you. It truly is a beautiful concept. 

-Maria 
Anchal_Kamli thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
seriously!! gal.. hats off to u...👏 U r really a gem...😛 superb.. keep writing more stories...👍🏼 n thnx alot fr the p.m...❤️
ohsehun. thumbnail
Originally posted by: SmileXD

The note:

Hey guys,
Thanks for the comments. 

There will not be a part two to this because then it would just lead to a part 3,4,5,6 and so on.
My hands are already full with Perfect Mistakes (which I have yet to finish) and A Fathers Redemption (which I have yet to continue) and of course Some Things.. (yet to BEGIN) so yup. 

Plus, even if I hadn't had my hands full, I would not take on the challenge of writing a dystopian, purely on the basis that it requires a lot of skill and creativity. (few things which don't come that easily to me)

For those of you who don't know what The Hunger Games is, it's a three part book series by Suzanne Collins. The first book is also now a movie. It's pretty awesome apart form the whole stupid love triangle thing but yeah, it's great. 

I also know this was really, really short, but and I'm sorry for that. 

Maybe someday in the future I will decide to embarrass my self and write up a dystopian but till then this shall remain an OS.

Thanks again :)
- Ava 

Hey...As long as we get updates for 'a father's redemption' and 'perfect mistakes', we're cool ;)
By the way, i think you'd do brilliant at writing a dystopian, you've got amazing writing skills...Do think about it in the future :)

Faye x
Edited by Labyrinth89 - 11 years ago
-Aswathy- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
This was one heart-breaking but beautiful piece of writing..Loved it!You are so talented!