India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Today Akash and Payal really left

samin6 IF-Dazzler
samin6
samin6

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 6:49pm | IP Logged
 It hit me hard. I really enjoyed watching their punchline dialogues. They are both great. I was wondering if all this up heavel of Barun quitting had not happened we would have also created pressure for them not leaving. This time last year Akash had proposed to Payal. I know Arshi is magical but the love of Akash and Payal was more tangible. If ARSHI was not there then PAYASH would not have married but at the same time if PAYASH were not around then ARSHI would not have been together. I can not forget Payal saying her punchlines during Arshi wedding, Shyam revelation, their own wedding, when Khushi was working in Arnav's office, during kidnapping track and the list goes on. If Barun is there the next person I am going to really miss is Payal
 I liked Akshay's acting too. In the entire 1.5 years I have watched him go for the person he loved in a straight way. Arnav was always saying to himself -farak nehi Padta about Khushi but Akash did not say that once about Payal. His subtle support for Arshi was delivered with body language. We saw him say only one sentence after ARSHI contract marriage to Payal which was not everything is as straight as it seems. That was delivered in such a way that it was epic. I was disappointed that he was not part of any revelations of Shyam. His fear of marriage to a rich person was evident with his one liner to his mother Barbadi.com.
 Is this my investigative mind thinking or do you not find this fishy that in the space of a day four people who were instrumental to IPKKND- Akshay, Deepali, Gautam and Barun are leaving, three left namely Abhass, Jatin and Arshad, two were on the brink of quitting namely Daljeet and Sanaya?

I still wish that some one takes matters to solve and bring PAYASH back.

The following 21 member(s) liked the above post:

roramajiSwamuSanityirenenaidupayel3004laadgrnr_jalebiPriya_990-Siaa-Kanchhi_SunriseGreenBibliobibulusGodhuliLogonFAYKHAN29--Amy--.ProperPatolabkamberArshi.Sugi.IPKxAaliyaNestleToulouse.ayesha.-B.N.K-

tvbuf IF-Sizzlerz
tvbuf
tvbuf

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 7:35pm | IP Logged
They didn't have a proper goodbye for them in the show yet

so I wonder if they have left yet in the show

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

roramajisamin6blackdove...Tanu...

GodhuliLogon IF-Sizzlerz
GodhuliLogon
GodhuliLogon

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 8:31pm | IP Logged
i wish they give a nice closure about them today's episode..

I really will cherish all the payash scenes.. my all time fav was ny night.. my mom and me had a laugh riot .. :)

I really loved the way his character was that time.. but later they totally ruined it..

but still i loved the offscreen masti.. now nothing left.. no wonder barun will feel friendless.. :(

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

HopeSunriseGreensamin6...Tanu...Arshi.Sugi.IPK

--Amy-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Amy--
--Amy--

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 8:37pm | IP Logged
I wish they have a proper good bye scene..

I love all the Payash scenes...both on and off screen..
but they just destroyed both the characters...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

samin6GodhuliLogonbkamber

SunriseGreen IF-Dazzler
SunriseGreen
SunriseGreen

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 8:41pm | IP Logged
Yeah, I'm going to miss them, too. This time last year was magical and all the characters actually had scenes and dialogues </3 No one was just a showpiece. Only God knows what's happening to this show that had/has so much potential. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

GodhuliLogon

samin6 IF-Dazzler
samin6
samin6

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 9:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SunriseGreen

Yeah, I'm going to miss them, too. This time last year was magical and all the characters actually had scenes and dialogues </3 No one was just a showpiece. Only God knows what's happening to this show that had/has so much potential. 

Someone cast an evil spell.
samin6 IF-Dazzler
samin6
samin6

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 9:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by godhuli_4_Sarun

i wish they give a nice closure about them today's episode..

I really will cherish all the payash scenes.. my all time fav was ny night.. my mom and me had a laugh riot .. :)

I really loved the way his character was that time.. but later they totally ruined it..

but still i loved the offscreen masti.. now nothing left.. no wonder barun will feel friendless.. :(

Yes NK is the only male left. No wonder
As for NY night reminded me of Akash glued to the chair and Payal's buaji coming with a big rod to hit on Akash under the cover.

GodhuliLogon

Priya_990 Goldie
Priya_990
Priya_990

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 9:38pm | IP Logged
I really miss both of them.my signature says it allUnhappy

samin6

Go to top