Phir Subah Hogi
Phir Subah Hogi

India-Forums

Show's ranking

cherryb Senior Member
cherryb
cherryb

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 6:48pm | IP Logged

I have noticed that the ranking of the show is not at number 46! Number 46Shocked I'm not surprised.  People are not liking the direction the show is heading but do the CVs care NOOO!!! They are still insisting on pushing the Adi-Sugni jodi (they're married now) which is not even likeable enough to save the show Dead  The have turned Vickram into a character we no longer recognise Confused . It is now a typical MIL hates DIL serial.  I thought the bringing back to TJS's son would have at least raised more interest but I guess people no longer care ( I could be wrong but I doubt it).

Oh well a once promising show has finally sunk to the depths of TV land.  RIP Phir Subah Hogi Cry

Edited by cherryb - 12 November 2012 at 6:49pm

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

Tasminjocendejoyindianstargyulsunnyroshiruhi86seemasrnamitagloryzrazor12babygirl198722bonny05Sandy66JulieDpankhudi_TiaRaronshaanKhatamKahani

Istila Goldie
Istila
Istila

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 7:14pm | IP Logged
Thank you Cherry,

They felt they didn't need our advice & our sincere requests were ignored.

As in the old proverbial saying, "Pride Goes Before a Fall."

It means that if you don't have any humility and you are too confident about yourself, something bad will happen to show you that you are not as good as you think you are.

In another saying: "If you have no critics, you are likely to have no success" by Malcolm X.

Best Wishes

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

ocendejoyindianstargyulsunnyroshiruhi86Sandy66babygirl198722JulieDpankhudi_TiaRaronshaan

ronshaan IF-Sizzlerz
ronshaan
ronshaan

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 3:18am | IP Logged
istila very nice i loved it

"Pride Goes Before a Fall."

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ocendejoyIstilapankhudi_TiaRa

babygirl198722 Goldie
babygirl198722
babygirl198722

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 11:29am | IP Logged

GOOD COME ON SUGHNI VIKRAM FANS CONTINUE STOP WATCHING SO THIS SHIT WILL COME OFF AIR QUICK. CV TAUGHT WE WAS PLAYING GOOOD

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ronshaan

indianstargyul Groupbie
indianstargyul
indianstargyul

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 11:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by cherryb

I thought the bringing back to TJS's son would have at least raised more interest but I guess people no longer care ( I could be wrong but I doubt it).

Oh well a once promising show has finally sunk to the depths of TV land.  RIP Phir Subah Hogi Cry

Nobody's son, daughter or mama could bring back this show!Dead. initially  I thought it may be an interesting twist for a while, but kuhu, champa and Jwala's son are of no consequence to the show, they are just like standing trees, rather props and their contribution is nil. They cannot elevate the show in any aspect.

not too sure i wanna look at tonight's Censored episode.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ruhi86Istilaronshaan

cherryb Senior Member
cherryb
cherryb

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 6:20pm | IP Logged
Yet still the CVs are still insisting on carrying on with this wasted show.  All other Zee shows are moving up in the rankings but this show is going down.  That should tell them something but they just don't want to listen. From the written updates this show is getting more and more confusing and ridiculous.  I don't even watch and the one time I did TVS was 'molesting' Sugni.  I mean seriously!!  Pull the plug and just end it for goodness sake. At least go out with some level of dignity.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ocendejoyruhi86babygirl198722Istilaronshaan

Istila Goldie
Istila
Istila

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 5:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by cherryb

Yet still the CVs are still insisting on carrying on with this wasted show.  All other Zee shows are moving up in the rankings but this show is going down.  That should tell them something but they just don't want to listenFrom the written updates this show is getting more and more confusing and ridiculous.  I don't even watch and the one time I did TVS was 'molesting' Sugni.  I mean seriously!!  Pull the plug and just end it for goodness sake. At least go out with some level of dignity.

Well said Cherry, AND thank you! 

Some other members have said that it's a total re-write. Who is going to watch a CONFUSING storyline and still support the show producers, writers & actors? I am still thinking that turning TVs negative is a deliberate attempt to lower the prestige of Varun Badola and I hope he is listening.

Best Wishes

Edited by Istila - 19 November 2012 at 5:33am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ocendejoybabygirl198722

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index