India-Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon
Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

Possibilities. (Page 2)

ranitha Goldie
ranitha
ranitha

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 8:36pm | IP Logged
Option2 seems likely but I am secretly hoping for Option 3. Not only will we get scenes like the police handcuffing Madhu in front of Malik, showing him how much his actions affected others, I cannot wait for RK's rage and fury when he sees his wife in the lockup.Angry
If he got so angry when a producer commented on her what do you think he will get when he sees his Biwi arrested- We might even get a scene where he gets so furious that he nearly assaults someone( and I'm praying its Deepali) in his rage and shows to the world how much his Biwi means to him
Either way it's high time RK stops sleeping and gets back into action- kitna soyenge yaar, even the dead will rise from their graves seeing Dipzys nakhras and holier than thou attitude, but this guy...?!#$%Angry

Edited by ranitha - 12 November 2012 at 8:38pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

.Tanmaya.-Pritt--Nafisa-

-Nafisa- IF-Stunnerz
-Nafisa-
-Nafisa-

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 8:38pm | IP Logged
Maybe 1st or 2nd option to happen. I was with your first option, until all the articles came out because the family of RK will get opportunity to say Madhu should leave the house with 2nd option so perhaps that is more likely to happen. Were for your 3rd option to happen, then it will be very humiliating, as the press and maybe even the whole film industry will get to that his father-in-law and wife tried to kill him, despite madhu being free from blame, just the fact she saw a jail cell only, will make everyone to talk about RK.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ranitha.Tanmaya.-Pritt-

shabi8 Senior Member
shabi8
shabi8

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 8:45pm | IP Logged
2nd option may it happens... but RK should be there to save them...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

.Tanmaya.-Pritt-

-SmexyGhost- IF-Sizzlerz
-SmexyGhost-
-SmexyGhost-

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 8:52pm | IP Logged
  I will go with the 2nd option.

.Tanmaya.-Pritt-

TIA.Tia IF-Rockerz
TIA.Tia
TIA.Tia

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 9:02pm | IP Logged
My bet is on option no.2 too...To be honest I did not miss RK yesterday.. b'cos I was so happy to see dhamakedar confrontation of father-daughter duo.. Yeah Dips scene was a torture to start with. Her imitation of crime patrol gav me head ache.. I think she should leave that for Anoop Soni. LOL

Edited by Tia.Saigal2002 - 12 November 2012 at 9:02pm

.Tanmaya.-Pritt-

manesha76 IF-Stunnerz
manesha76
manesha76

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 9:10pm | IP Logged

Pritt , Madhu will not take help to get Malik out of the Jail . I am sure about this . Also i feel Madhu will just be silent as she is in a state of shock . RK ko yeh sab pata hai ki Madhu will be shattered after knowing the truth . So there won't be any convo of Rishabala regarding Shammu's bail . 

.Tanmaya.-Pritt-

PWIRK Senior Member
PWIRK
PWIRK

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 9:27pm | IP Logged
I M  ALSO  SUFFERING  4RM D LACK  OF  RK

.Tanmaya.-Pritt-

NIDIZ IF-Sizzlerz
NIDIZ
NIDIZ

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 9:27pm | IP Logged
I liked first n second option...
third I doubt... cause RK won't even let Madhu n sasurji arrested...

.Tanmaya.-Pritt-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index