India-Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon
Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

Possibilities.

-Pritt- IF-Sizzlerz
-Pritt-
-Pritt-

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 6:40pm | IP Logged
I believe, there's three ways this can go.

First Option:

Bittuji will awake RK and RK will come to the scene when Malik and Madhu are being arrested.

Since this track is going by quick, RK will just drop all charges there. Malik probably won't even end up going to jail. And Madhu will be grateful.

Second Option:

Malik gets arrested and the police say that they can't arrest Madhu due to no evidence against her. Madhu goes back home to get RK's help but no one lets her enter. Radhaji tells her she's not allowed back into the house. RK walks down the stairs and defends her. Claiming that he owns the house and she's his biwi and he decides who lives there.
He takes her to their room and she starts talking about Malik and RK claims he knew all along. He tells her that he'll bail him out and drop all charges asap.
He'll earn so much respect in Madhu's eyes. She'll realize her love for him for the first time during this scene. Then she'll dream the "I love you" scene. 

Third Option:

Madhu and Malik do end up going to jail. RK comes and bails them both out at the same time.

Most likely the second option will take place.
Either way, RK better be in tomorrow's episode. Really am suffering from lack of RK. We haven't had our daily dose of RK in 4 days. This is disappointing. Then again, Madhu was fantastic today. Loved her acting. Kudos to her.
Anyways, thoughts? Which way do you think it will go? Or do you predict something else? Please do share.

Edited by PrittB - 12 November 2012 at 6:44pm

The following 25 member(s) liked the above post:

ishitamoreDDVivianshabi8UDEYkpm_madhu1mangaloreranitha4ever4loveshinseentanubagnoaccountmanidarmuloverashred12ANJALI_SAMARIYAkahkashansakinaMeenah.Tanmaya.CroppedHorizon.-SmexyGhost--PuNiTh-Arnav90manesha76-Nafisa-...Seema...

noaccount IF-Dazzler
noaccount
noaccount

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 6:59pm | IP Logged
Thumbs Up

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ranitha.Tanmaya.-Pritt-

...Seema... IF-Addictz
...Seema...
...Seema...

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 7:41pm | IP Logged
Anything can happen but i will go with option 2.episode was first class but i agree dat rk should b back nw.buhut so lia.its time for action nw.ao biwi ko bachao evil depz se.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

shabi8ranitha.Tanmaya.-Pritt-EarlyYoungTimes

DDVivian Senior Member
DDVivian
DDVivian

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 7:43pm | IP Logged
I think most likely 2nd or 3rd option to happen

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

.Tanmaya.-Pritt-

shinseen IF-Dazzler
shinseen
shinseen

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 8:02pm | IP Logged
Anything can happen but wait till come out

.Tanmaya.-Pritt-

.Tanmaya. IF-Sizzlerz
.Tanmaya.
.Tanmaya.

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 8:04pm | IP Logged
I think 2nd option will happen.

I also hope RK will come and save everyone (including Fans and Viewers of Madhubala)  from Dipali. This track has gone too far without any further movement since the past few episodes. 
I hope RK will solve all these problems and we can see celebration of karva Chauth and Diwali.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

UDEYranitha-Pritt--Nafisa-

kahkashansakina IF-Sizzlerz
kahkashansakina
kahkashansakina

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 8:19pm | IP Logged
1&2nd option ..
mujeh dipz ki bajao dekhna hai woh bhi chawl walao ke samne...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Tanmaya.

thala IF-Addictz
thala
thala

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 8:31pm | IP Logged
today will be a nice epi to watch

.Tanmaya.-Pritt-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index