India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Fairy tales have fairy tale endings

Ipoona Goldie
Ipoona
Ipoona

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 6:25pm | IP Logged
SmileI have inoculated myself against the upcoming upheaval  that is going to be caused by Barun absence. Have played out an ending in my mind that is almost as crisp and real in my mind as any of the episodes I have seen 100's of times.
ASR is sitting by the poolside working on his computer... Two little girls in school uniforms rush in ... Throw their bags and launch themselves on him.. I see the ASR we saw during his and Khushi's phone conversation ... Happy... Grinning  and relaxed... The girls don't let him get a word in sideways... They complain and push and pull him to get up and get ready to take them to the airport... Their little cousin, chachu and Chachi are coming for the US!!! 
Nani and Mamiji yell to the girls from downstairs that Bua is here... The girls rush off... Nearly colliding with their Mom... Downstairs the older one runs to her Bua and the younger one flings herself at the Man... Aman Phupha!!! Nani and Mami Ji are grinning...

Back in the room... Khushi is looking harressed... Trying to pry a jalebi out of a plump hand...A six month olld sticky baby girl attached to her hip. Remember she had asked Devi Maiyia for 3 bhacchas during Kanjakay! 

ASR is watching silently... ASR of  thumhari ankho mein dehek kay sub kush jann letta hoon...
Here I leave you to fill in your own version of Rabba vey...

I think it is fitting that ASR be surrounded by loud, crazy girls all his life who bully and lord over him. His utter and complete devotion to his 4 girls to me would his redemption.

This is really working for me... I am off to my alternate universe
Rabba vey always!!!Smile

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

RazRazeeInspiredSoulmoomin4455anjaani07div26spuARHI

moomin4455 IF-Dazzler
moomin4455
moomin4455

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 6:49pm | IP Logged
I'm so with you!

Will never subject myself to this kind of attachment for a serial! Off to fanfiction land (in the FF forum soon) where I can read my ASR and Khushi take the paths that sane, talented writers have written for them, not the crazy, depressing ones that mad PH employees and Corporate execs want them to take.

By the way - you should pad it out and write that as an OS or even a drabble! It's such a nice scene :-)

Sigh...
RazRazee Newbie
RazRazee
RazRazee

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 6:52pm | IP Logged
Ooh sooo cute!

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top