Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Arshi FF: Searching Love CH13 pg85 12/24 (Page 74)

Dornan_Depp Goldie
Dornan_Depp
Dornan_Depp

Posted: 27 March 2013 at 5:27pm | IP Logged
Chapter 12

Arnav and Khushi headed up to the vault. Will had given them a bag with all the stuff they would need, so they headed in. Going through a room, they found a door and using their technology, they manage to deactivate the security code and headed inside. The hallway was narrow, but at the end the room was expanded out. The vault door was right in front of them, and Arnav worked on deactivating it.

He noticed from the corner of his eyes that Khushi was doing something and he turned to look. She had unzipped her dress and Arnav's eyes widened immediately. In his case, it was a good thing she had her back faced towards him. Khushi slipped the straps off her arm and the dress fell to the floor. She opened the bag and took out a white, tight suit. She slipped her legs in and then put her arms through the sleeves. She fixed it on her shoulders and then flipped her hair down and tied it into a bun. When she turned back around, she saw that Arnav was looking at her.

Crap, she exclaimed in her head. I knew he was looking at me.

Khushi ignored it and she went over to him. "Did you unlock it?"

"Almost." Arnav worked away on it and then managed to deactivate it. "We're in."

Khushi nodded and the vault opened. Just like the simulation, it was exactly as expected. Khushi stepped in and began to flip, looking like a graceful dance. She managed to get the battery and she came back.

"Alright," Arnav said. "Now let's go."

Khushi nodded and Arnav quickly set everything back to the way it was. They quickly got out and found Will. Handing him the bag, he went to put the bag away, when someone shot a gun.

Everyone turned to see a group of men and Issac.

"I shudda known," Issac tsked.

Khushi, Arnav, and Will automatically had their guns drawn and pointed.

"You don't wanna do that," Issac said.

"Oh really," Khushi asked, pointing her gun at him.

"Darling, put it down before you hurt yourself."

Khushi scoffed. "Sexist bas***d."

He put his hands up as if he had no fault. "Now gimme that battery."

"As if," Arnav sneered.

Issac tsked. "Don't be rude. I'm talking to your girlfriend, not you."
Khushi didn't find this the right time to correct him and just ignored it. "You won't get it. Now before someone gets hurt, I suggest you give yourself in."

Issac chuckled. "Oh you are funny, my sweet."

Khushi rolled her eyes.

"I really hate it when people roll their eyes at me."

"Oh? Well to bad," and she rolled them again.

"Rebel," he smirked.

"Enough talk," Arnav sneered. "Give yourself up!"

Issac shook his head. "Your boyfriend really is annoying."

Will gritted his teeth, not liking what he was hearing. Khushi rolled her eyes and one of the crew members came for the battery.

"Ma'am?"

Khushi took a chance, looking at Issac as she took it out. "Want this," she asked Issac, tempting him.

"Yes."

"Too bad."

"I really don't like it when people don't gimme what I want."

"Deal with it."

"Fine."

Issac got his gun out and shot it, the others dodging it. The showdown began, and there were bullets going all over the place. Many of Issac's men got shot, Khushi's crew still intact.

While Khushi was caught off guard, Issac charged at her and grabbed her from behind. He managed to make her throw her gun and he gripped her tight.

"Oh my sweet, aren't you daring," he whispered, Khushi disgusted.

She relaxed and just as Arnav and Will saw and were about to help her, she moved her arms back and hit them right into Issac's ribs. Issac recoiled and Khushi turned and kicked him. Issac went falling back and Khushi went to get him, when he jumped back on his feet. He swung his fist at her and she dodged left and weaved.

"Ah, my sweet. Aren't you talented," Issac said.

"Tell me something I don't know," and she kicked.

Issac caught her leg and gave her a overconfident look and Khushi smiled sweetly, and then jumped into the air, spinning and kicking his face with her other foot. Issac went falling back and Khushi went right to the floor graciously, on her feet, her left leg extended out. Issac crawled and crouched to his knee, and Khushi spun, hitting his legs and making him fall back and his head on the floor.

He let out a yell, banging his head on the hard ground. Khushi got up and placed her left foot on his chest, stepping down slightly on him. Issac looked up at him and chuckled lightly.

"Oh sweets, aren't you mighty strong."

"Don't judge a woman," and she stepped down harder.

"I've learned," he coughed.

"Better," and she spat on his face.

The rest of her team came and took Issac's men and him as well. They were handcuffed and put into big black trucks. Khushi stood there a moment, taking deep breaths, shutting her eyes. Will went to deal with the mess and Arnav went over to her.

Khushi was paying no mind to anything and Arnav stood beside her.

"You okay," Arnav asked.

Khushi sighed. "Yeah."

Arnav looked out. "Doesn't seem like it."

Khushi chuckled lightly. "No one ever knows what I think... Or even feel."

Arnav looked at her. "I do."

Khushi looked at him and got stuck into eye lock. The two looked at each other, when Will came and called her.

"Khushi, let's head back."

Khushi looked away. "Yeah. Coming."

Will didn't like seeing the two together, but he had work and he left them alone.

"Khushi," Arnav said. "Can I ask you something?"

She took a deep breath. "What?"

"Why?"

She looked at him. "What?"

"Why?"

"Meaning?"

"All of this... Why?"

Khushi took in a deep breath. "You don't need to know."

"Actually, I do."

Khushi gaped at him. "Excuse me?!"

Arnav wasn't being calm anymore. "Oh cut the crap Khushi! I'm your best friend! Tell me!"

"You are not my best friend!"

"Yes I am! And you know that. We're even more-"

But he stopped. The two looked at each other, not saying a word.
Khushi looked away and turned on her heels. She was about to walk away, when Arnav spoke.

"Don't think you can run away anymore."

Khushi turned back to look at him, only to see his back. He had his hands in his pockets and he turned 90 degrees to look at her.

"You've been hiding for a long time Khushi," he continued, his voice serious, yet filled wit emotions. "But not anymore. Now that I've found you, I'm not losing you again."

Khushi just looked at him in shock. He walked up to her and then walked straight past her to the crew. Khushi was in shock, not to mention confused.

What does he mean, she wondered.

Hope it was good Smile

The following 103 member(s) liked the above post:

sandipnirwananaviabhirishigunjanjaasz_25Petunia11MOONISHAfiyonaarshilover15sanayafan125zara28cupcakeprincessridz_27sangeethbalasvirenbhambarianusha_nehaGurpreet1991andru_skabjeyaanisa79LoveRPTinkJiajtammareddySunandhakeshinee20inamajarsimransmilysarun.loveSara.Mfatim2812345abcdefgChandni1996raehasyedDeal05niya55famiyaNavimalikkeyboard123luckyarshi143akankhafarha623Reader_Hobbytvserial2012XBosyXBarkahSusita825wildandsweetsagarpatadianiaprincessaafandazzlerabiarhi101hararnavarnaushiSamyxxlin2002Apoorvaranikushigowdadishashah4176..Adeeba..PhoenixTearssweet_sanjuDrkkGayurajamus5CRAZY4_SARUNmissmkHumayraPinky.Raizadashalini_arshaavni_barunISensedYouxMidnightStarxsspoorthyMISTIEayshaomarashred12Shamz94mrk-1desisweetheart9Yellow.zafi-Mohhena-priasweetlaksh65--MISHTEE--pinky89drunkiiebabeChitraFDiva_Akorshijeb1ThanuAditya..Anita..diyadivyasummaiyasayedyoga123Barun_Addictpup03IPK..Jenny..Gunjan..nishu_shornachavvi16Nichuss

ayshaomar IF-Rockerz
ayshaomar
ayshaomar

Posted: 27 March 2013 at 6:32pm | IP Logged
go khushi
i love how she took down isaac
and arnav is on a mission to get her back 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Dornan_Depp

keyboard123 Goldie
keyboard123
keyboard123

Posted: 27 March 2013 at 6:36pm | IP Logged
Glad you updated this one! Loved it!

Dornan_Depp

ISensedYou IF-Rockerz
ISensedYou
ISensedYou

Posted: 27 March 2013 at 7:28pm | IP Logged
arnav is on the mission to get her back
i hope khushi doesnt give him a hard time
hmm ab will ka kya kare?
thanks for the pm

Dornan_Depp

drunkiiebabe IF-Sizzlerz
drunkiiebabe
drunkiiebabe

Posted: 27 March 2013 at 7:30pm | IP Logged
Awesome update
Loved it

Dornan_Depp

sirjusimiarshi IF-Dazzler
sirjusimiarshi
sirjusimiarshi

Posted: 27 March 2013 at 7:38pm | IP Logged
awesome

Dornan_Depp

zafi IF-Rockerz
zafi
zafi

Posted: 27 March 2013 at 7:44pm | IP Logged
Superb update.ClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStarStar
I Loved Khushi. She was amazing. The way she beat and brought down that Isaac. Fantastic.
Khushi better get used to it because Arnav is not leaving her.
I can't wait to read more.
Thanks.Big smile

Dornan_Depp

--MISHTEE-- IF-Sizzlerz
--MISHTEE--
--MISHTEE--

Posted: 27 March 2013 at 7:53pm | IP Logged
Loved d update
now wonder how Arnav is gonna get her back
pls update soon
Thanx for pm