Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Arshi FF: Searching Love CH13 pg85 12/24 (Page 37)

fffan123 IF-Sizzlerz
fffan123
fffan123

Posted: 01 December 2012 at 6:23am | IP Logged
Awesome update. Continue soon.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Dornan_Depp

Dornan_Depp Goldie
Dornan_Depp
Dornan_Depp

Posted: 01 December 2012 at 6:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Chandni1996

Originally posted by evrydayirabbave

Originally posted by evrydayirabbave

Heart

LOVED IT!!!!! btw did u do that on purpose when she goes "that is my name"

was it suppose to be thats not my name?

lol

AND WHAT A SHOCK!!!! BUT AMAZING! AND I LOVE THE WAY ITS PLAYING OUT!!!!!

NOW I HAVE MY GAME FACE ON AND I AM SAYING JUST ONE THING! BRING IT ON!

yeah, she got under-pressure, so she messed up
lmfao, and fighting ppl and punching across the face doesnt LOL

fighting ple and punching people doesnt what? put her under pressure?

i actually want to know what arnav was trying to say when she cut him off lol

which part?

"Shut up! Just shut up! I'm not no f*cking Khushi and so what if I said a random name! I could've called you Barun for all I care! What does that change?!"

"Khushi-"

"Listen, you need to stop calling me that because that's my name. Now leave me alone."

"Khushi-"

"Stop! Stop calling me that! And don't you have any manners! Grabbing a woman like that! How rude!"

^^^^^
there...
like he keeps going khushi-
khushi-

like i am curious to know what he wanted to say or what was going on in his head... lol LOL

he just wanted to convince her

Chandni1996

flowers4u IF-Sizzlerz
flowers4u
flowers4u

Posted: 01 December 2012 at 7:13pm | IP Logged
Very intresting...continue soon...great story...

Dornan_Depp

Sona257 IF-Rockerz
Sona257
Sona257

Posted: 01 December 2012 at 7:15pm | IP Logged
Really love this story.. It's DAMN interesting ;) pls pm me for ur next update

Dornan_Depp

..Gunjan.. IF-Sizzlerz
..Gunjan..
..Gunjan..

Posted: 01 December 2012 at 10:55pm | IP Logged
Interesting story
Update soon

Dornan_Depp

Dornan_Depp Goldie
Dornan_Depp
Dornan_Depp

Posted: 03 December 2012 at 3:33pm | IP Logged
Chapter 7
"We have a new problem on our hands."

There were agents piling into a room and Will came in. He looked for Khushi, since he hadn't seen her since their early encounter. She had asked him to leave, so he didn't argue and he had left, leaving Khushi to just think.

William continued looking around and saw Arnav. He was coming into the room and he noticed Will looking at him. The two exchanged a long, hard glance and then Arnav sat down at the huge table. Arnav continued looking at Will but Will ignored him. He walked down to the end of the table and sat one seat away from the head of the table. That just goes to show how important Will is. The closer you were to the head, the more important you are. Arnav looked around, wondering where Khushi was, but he didn't see her anywhere.

"Ladies and gentlemen, I'll get to the point," the guy at the head said. "A battery, newly developed, is becoming a very big target."

"But it's just a battery," someone said.

"No. This battery, at the size of just a regular double a battery, can charge up New York City, Las Vegas, Chicago, and two other big cities all together."

Everyone but Arnav and Will gasped.

"So, to get to this battery, it takes a some work. The company is obnoxious and put light security. It's inside a vault and lots of lasers."

"Lasers," Will questioned. Now he understood why Khushi wasn't here.

"Yes lasers. We've gotten a demo set up so that when we really get there, we will be able to get that battery safe and sound."

"Why not deactivate the lasers," someone asked.

"The person with the password took it to his grave."

Everyone nodded.

"Follow me," the guy at the head said and everyone stood up and followed.

They walked down a hall and followed the guy. After walking a bit, they arrived to a huge room and there were lasers all over the place.

"This is a demo of the actual layout. The company was able to give it us and now, we just need to get to the end," he pointed.

"And who'll do that," someone asked.

The double doors opened and everyone turned. In came Khushi, wearing a leather one-piece outfit (like the spy ones). It was as if it we're a second layer of skin because it was hugging onto her skin, outlining her body. All the guys seemed like they were going to drool, except for Will and Arnav. Arnav wanted to hold onto her and Will was shaking his head from the reactions of all the men. The women were just jealous and wished they were her.

Khushi walked up and turned and faced everyone. "Line up!"

Everyone did as she said and lined up, except for Will and the other guy.

"Hey Michael," Khushi said. "How's Nikki?"

"Fine." (Guessing Nikita? oh yeah peopl! Michael and Nikita are somewhat part of this Wink)

Arnav was impressed. So she's close to the head, he thought. Cool.

"Alright everyone," Khushi said, "even though people have been selected on the mission, it doesn't mean that everyone doesn't need to know how to get passed all this," she pointed back at the lasers. "These lasers set now are just lights, but… when it is the actual lasers," she looked at the end of the line at a guy and he brought a dummy. "Switch the lasers!"

The lasers quickly went away and then came back on. Khushi grabbed the dummy and threw it and the dummy sliced into pieces from every part it got touched by lasers.

"That will happen," Khushi said with cool attitude.

Everyone else gulped but Arnav, Will, and Michael.

"Now then," Khushi said, everyone turning their attention back at her, "in order to this, you have to major at your flexibility," she said, walking back and forth. "But flexibility isn't always it. If you don't act smart enough, then you will end up like that," she pointed at the dummy. "So remember," she said, standing in front of Arnav.

Arnav looked right at her and she looked at him. Will watched the two and Khushi remained calm.

She pointed two fingers at her eyes and then at his. "Keep your eyes open and focus."

She walked back over to the center and stood with her hands behind her back. "So… a demonstration?"

Now everyone was interested and want to see it. Khushi smirked and flipped back. Arnav was amazed, as well as everyone else. It didn't look like flips, but it looked like a graceful dance. Right before the end, she paused, standing on her hands, and then pushed herself up and landed on the stand, holding the fake battery.

Everyone clapped and Arnav crossed his arms, impressed. Will shook his head from obnoxiousness and Michael was proud.

Khushi crouched. "Remember, this is just a practice. In reality it will be real. Switch the lasers," she shouted and it changed. "So," she got off and walked straight," if this were the real deal then instead of talking to me, you'd be talking to pieces of me."

Khushi tossed the battery to Michael and Michael caught it with a hand.

"So, who wants to go first?"

No one stepped forward but Will, who was smirking at Khushi. He stood about half a foot away from her and the two smirked at each other. Arnav got jealous of the exchange and Will walked over to the middle.

"Show off," Will said, and he began to flip over and went all the way to the end.

Everyone was amazed and Khushi and Michael were proud. Will got off the stand and walked right towards Khushi and stood by her side. Khushi gave him a side hug and Arnav once again, got jealous.

"Good job Will," Khushi smiled. "Now who wants to go next?"

No one stepped forward and were quiet.

"Well…?"

But nothing.

Khushi shook her head, her nostrils flared, and rolled her eyes. "Pathetic," she spat, and turned away.

Just as Khushi was about to say something to Michael, someone spoke.

"I'll go."

The following 103 member(s) liked the above post:

rina89anaviabhiarnav8597vanesha230lightsaayushikumarmy-lovePetunia11reena1146amsamsfiyonaarshilover15sangeethbalaReachmecrazygurlInderpreetganusha_nehaanisa79goyalkalpna123Archu61ArmelaTinkJia-tardisblue-diyachillindiavizionkria1996iamursforeverFairyAngel12simransmilykeshinee20jtammareddyradhika.winxscarlet2012fatim28ipkknd_gbdfanSara.MGogoismitahasheyvrinda725Deal05ceciliadamraehasyedChandni1996farha623SAM32Reader_HobbyfamiyaHuleygirlAneesahJabeenarjuhi5arshifan04zeediasini1234ganaluvsarshiGoldenEyeswildandsweetvidya.sanjaylovespellalice54kafaKareena1994arhi101---Sonia---kirti123dazzlerabiIrikaLovesKMHfarha5556Asyaloverplease6jen_xdolly477Samyxxkushigowdabhadraprasadmissmkavni_barunPinky.RaizadaHumayraamus5phillips_2909xMidnightStarxrimzuSona257jahnvi.luvs.ASRashred12Shamz94zafiAmti4uayshaomarChitraF--MISHTEE--flowers4uLilButterfly003jeb1drunkiiebabeThanuAditya..Anita..snoopy84ASR6262seeta_naipspup03Barun_Addictchavvi16

flowers4u IF-Sizzlerz
flowers4u
flowers4u

Posted: 03 December 2012 at 3:58pm | IP Logged
lovely update ...great scene, continue soon...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

roserukhDornan_Depp

Sara.M Senior Member
Sara.M
Sara.M

Posted: 03 December 2012 at 4:07pm | IP Logged
Woaah! khushi is such a badass LOL awesome update! :D

Dornan_Depp

Go to top