Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Arshi FF: Searching Love CH13 pg85 12/24 (Page 28)

please6 IF-Dazzler
please6
please6

Posted: 27 November 2012 at 1:39pm | IP Logged
love it so did arnav recognized her or not well looks like he was angry at her disrupting his party and khushi recognized him anyways loved it and plzzz update soon

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Dornan_Depp

coalfax IF-Dazzler
coalfax
coalfax

Posted: 27 November 2012 at 1:55pm | IP Logged
Wow! This is soo good!! :) 

Dornan_Depp

farha623 Goldie
farha623
farha623

Posted: 27 November 2012 at 2:18pm | IP Logged
I knew arnav wild see her at the party!

omg u had to stop there?! lol

awesome awesome update!!

Dornan_Depp

pmohini1 Groupbie
pmohini1
pmohini1

Posted: 27 November 2012 at 3:18pm | IP Logged
This was sooo good!!!!!!!! I love it!!!!!!! Nice concept!!!!!
Sweta... Goldie
Sweta...
Sweta...

Posted: 27 November 2012 at 3:19pm | IP Logged
Yes finally they will meet wou,d love to read what goes on between them, whether arnav asks for a explanation or what! :) nice Uodate can't wait for the next part thanks for the pm :)
drunkiiebabe IF-Sizzlerz
drunkiiebabe
drunkiiebabe

Posted: 27 November 2012 at 4:04pm | IP Logged
awesome update
they met
continue soon
thanks for the pm
Dornan_Depp Goldie
Dornan_Depp
Dornan_Depp

Posted: 27 November 2012 at 4:45pm | IP Logged
Chapter 6
Khushi stared at him wide eyed and he looked right back at her.

"I can't believe it," he whispered out. "You're alive."

Khushi looked away and released herself. "I-I-I'm sorry," she stuttered, moving away from him, "I-I-I don't know what you're talking about."

He stepped to her side. "Don't lie Khushi-"

"Khushi? Who's Khushi? I don't know any Khushi."

"Khushi shut up. I know it's you. Eight years may have passed, but you still look the same. I know it's you," he repeated.

"Honestly dude, I don't what you're talking about."

"You don't do you?"

"No sir, and nor do I know who you are so please-"

"You don't know me? Then why did you say my name?"

Khushi shut her eyes.

"Tell me Khushi. Tell me how you knew my name. Tell me how you knew I'm Arnav. How? Tell me."

"Shut up! Just shut up! I'm not no f*cking Khushi and so what if I said a random name! I could've called you Barun for all I care! What does that change?!"

"Khushi-"

"Listen, you need to stop calling me that because that's my name. Now leave me alone."

"Khushi-"

"Stop! Stop calling me that! And don't you have any manners! Grabbing a woman like that! How rude!"

Khushi started to stomp away. She turned back to look at Arnav as she walked and he looked right at her, surprised he had actually seen her. Just as she was about to leave, Will came back.

"Khushi," Will called out.

Khushi turned and her eyes widened. Will scrunched his eyebrows and looked at the guy and he realized it was Arnav. Khushi started to run to Will.

"Khushi," Arnav called out.

Khushi and Will looked at Arnav and Khushi had to get out at that minute. She grabbed Will's arm and ran out with him.

-----------------

"How the hell did he get over there," Will asked.

They were in Khushi's room, her sitting at her desk, resting her forehead in her hands.

"I don't know," Khushi replied.

Khushi had told Will everything and Will still couldn't believe it.

"What the hell Khushi? You think he'd believe you that you don't know him? Way to play it," he said sarcastically.

"Shut up Will! I didn't even realize until it was too late! But the question is how the f*ck did he get there?!"

Will thought for a second and then went on Khushi's laptop. He went through the database to their mission. It was labeled complete, thanks to Khushi, and Will looked for the agents assigned.

"Why are you looking at that," Khushi asked. "We know it was just us."

"That's what I'm hoping."

He opened up the list and saw his name, as well as Khushi's name, and the officers that were with them. Will noticed the asterisk and that meant only one thing - someone was added to the list. Will scrolled down and saw it.

"You're. F*cking. Kidding. Me," Khushi said.

There, at the bottom of the list was the name - Arnav Singh Raizada - Arnav's name.

Will clicked on it and it opened up Arnav's profile. It was his picture alright, and he had only been on a few missions, mostly close to home, within the nation.

"I don't believe it," Will breathed out.

Khushi was in shock. "How is it… how is it that we don't even have a clue about him? He's been in our institute since… what does it say? … about three years now!"

Will looked through his profile and like mentioned before, his missions were mostly near home, within the nation. "That's probably why," Will pointed out.

Khushi saw the list and slumped back in her chair. "But still!"

"Well lets see. While he remained in the nation, we've always gone to exotic places. He stays in the country and we go out to other and always end up staying for a short vacation-break.

"So?! We deserve it! And the boss knows that so hush up. We've always been loyal and everyone knows we're the best!"

"Bragger."

"Shut up!" Khushi groaned and then sighed. "What new problem do we have on our hands now?!" and she laid her head down on her desk.

The following 114 member(s) liked the above post:

psruthianaviabhiPoorvaAroravanesha230lightsPetunia11sangeeta230811reena1146fiyonaarshilover15sanayafan125sangeethbaladanisharamasawmmrignInderpreetgReachmecrazygurllineteanusha_nehaGurpreet1991SindhuBanisa79diyachillaminakhanTinkJiaArchu61ArmelaiamursforeverFairyAngel12kitten80bhumi16vtanipkknd_gbdfanSara.MarkushloveGogoismitahasheyangelroseyscarlet2012vrinda725Deal05ceciliadamChandni1996Angel1618famiyaHuleygirlakankhaarjuhi5farha623arshifan04Reader_HobbySweta...XBosyXrishaithraSusita825rrd29ana-twilightGoldenEyeswildandsweetkafasini1234lovespellalice54sagarpatadiajeya0301saavan_lovervidya.sanjayMissNadia---Sonia---love.piyalikirti123dazzlerabiarhi101IrikaLovesKMHplease6arnaushiAsyaloveraycma98Samyxxjen_xKtotheMfarha5556Apoorvaranikushigowdaavni_barunHumayramissmkISensedYouPinky.Raizadaamus5xMidnightStarxSona257rimzuShamz94ayshaomarAmti4uzafiChitraFThanuAditya..Anita..flowers4ujeb1HansaNfffan123seeta_naipssnoopy84summaiyasayedASR6262laksh65IPK..Jennypup03Barun_Addictchavvi16Nichuss

SilverBell IF-Stunnerz
SilverBell
SilverBell

Posted: 27 November 2012 at 5:06pm | IP Logged
Awsome Update. Conti Soon.

Dornan_Depp

Go to top