Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Arshi FF: Searching Love CH13 pg85 12/24 (Page 18)

simransmily Senior Member
simransmily
simransmily

Posted: 20 November 2012 at 3:07am | IP Logged

AwesomeClapClap

update soonStarStar

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Chandni1996Dornan_Depp

Chandni1996 Senior Member
Chandni1996
Chandni1996

Posted: 20 November 2012 at 3:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by evrydayirabbave

Originally posted by Chandni1996

Hey great update! love khushi! i am bit confused about Will and Khushi's relationship though...are they dating or are they together? he watches her sleep...dude thats just creepy! lol

but update again soon! loved todays update! why do i get a feeling that the guy that Khushi has to seduce is our Arnav!

lmaooo LOL
just wait and read Wink

lmao! as u can prob tell by now waiting is not my thing! Tongue

lmfaooo LOL oh well Tongue LOL

ROFLLMFAO! FINE only because u say so!!!!!! but HURRY! dont leave me hanging lol!!!!!!!! TongueWinkROFL
Dornan_Depp Goldie
Dornan_Depp
Dornan_Depp

Posted: 20 November 2012 at 3:41pm | IP Logged

Hey great update! love khushi! i am bit confused about Will and Khushi's relationship though...are they dating or are they together? he watches her sleep...dude thats just creepy! lol

but update again soon! loved todays update! why do i get a feeling that the guy that Khushi has to seduce is our Arnav!

lmaooo LOL
just wait and read Wink

ROFLLMFAO! FINE only because u say so!!!!!! but HURRY! dont leave me hanging lol!!!!!!!! TongueWinkROFL

no problemo Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Chandni1996

Chandni1996
Chandni1996

Posted: 20 November 2012 at 7:12pm | IP Logged

lmaooo LOL
just wait and read Wink

no problemo Wink

SO SHOULD I TAKE THAT AS UR UPDATING TODAY?????? OMG IF U SAY YES (ESPECIALLY LSAD...well i love all ur ff so its hard to pick...hmmm will have to think more on that oneEmbarrassed) BUT IF U SAY YES THEN THAT WILL LITERALLY MAKE MY DAY...OR TECHNICALLY NIGHT SINCE IT IS LIKE 9:10 HERE LOL :DDD Cool Big smile
Dornan_Depp Goldie
Dornan_Depp
Dornan_Depp

Posted: 20 November 2012 at 9:07pm | IP Logged

lmaooo LOL
just wait and read Wink

no problemo Wink

SO SHOULD I TAKE THAT AS UR UPDATING TODAY?????? OMG IF U SAY YES (ESPECIALLY LSAD...well i love all ur ff so its hard to pick...hmmm will have to think more on that oneEmbarrassed) BUT IF U SAY YES THEN THAT WILL LITERALLY MAKE MY DAY...OR TECHNICALLY NIGHT SINCE IT IS LIKE 9:10 HERE LOL :DDD Cool Big smile

i'll try tomorrow
here its 11:06 11/20/12
so yeah, tomorrow

Chandni1996

Chandni1996
Chandni1996

Posted: 21 November 2012 at 11:07am | IP Logged

lmaooo LOL
just wait and read Wink

no problemo Wink

i'll try tomorrow
so yeah, tomorrow

11:06?
wait are u in the west coast? i thought u were in east coast?

BTW! ITS @MORROW!!!! AHHH 21st!!!!! LOL i am sooo impatient!LOL

Dornan_Depp

Dornan_Depp Goldie
Dornan_Depp
Dornan_Depp

Posted: 21 November 2012 at 1:36pm | IP Logged

lmaooo LOL
just wait and read Wink

no problemo Wink

i'll try tomorrow
so yeah, tomorrow

11:06?
wait are u in the west coast? i thought u were in east coast?

BTW! ITS @MORROW!!!! AHHH 21st!!!!! LOL i am sooo impatient!LOL

yeah, i'm from the east coast of the US
i'll try to update soon
Dornan_Depp Goldie
Dornan_Depp
Dornan_Depp

Posted: 21 November 2012 at 6:53pm | IP Logged
Chapter 4
"I am so gonna be late," Khushi exclaimed.

Khushi rocked back and forth, waiting for the B68 bus to arrive. She only had 10 minutes left till school started.

"Come on, come on!"

There wasn't a bus in sight and Khushi was being tempted to run. After waiting another minute, she began to run and ran 9 long blocks down.

She had 3 minutes to spare by the time she got to school.

"Why can't Bhaiya have class first thing in the morning," Khushi muttered as she put her sweater away in her locker.

"Hey!"

Khushi turned and it was Lavanya. Lavanya and her shared their locker, along with another friend.

"Hey," and Khushi hugged her.

The bell rang and the two headed to their classes. They saw each other through out the day and Khushi wasn't liking her day at all. She saw Akash a few times that day and she didn't like that.

After school, Khushi and Lavanya saw Ragini. They hung out a while and then headed home. Lavanya and Khushi always walked down a few blocks together, since it was the same way. Lavanya took the B6 and Khushi could take either the Q train or the B68.

Lavanya got on the bus and Khushi headed to the B68. The bus wasn't coming and Khushi didn't feel like going home so she walked around. She took the long way home, going around, making the path longer.

"Bhaiya is just lucky," Khushi muttered.

Shyam and Khushi went to school together, but Shyam was a senior, while Khushi was a junior. He didn't have the first two classes in the day and also the last four classes at the end of the day. He basically had three classes in the day. Shyam would drive to school, as well as drive home and because he would spend time with his girlfriend, Anjali, he was to busy to come pick Khushi up all the time. Anjali would say its wrong of him, but Khushi didn't mind so much. She understood that her brother loved Anjali and she respected that.

Khushi walked down the quiet neighborhoods and saw something ahead. It was the dead end of the block and there was a guy there, along with two others. She saw the guy punching some other guy and went over to them.

"Hey," Khushi yelled out.

The guy turned around, still holding the other guy, and his men turned as well.

"Don't beat him up," Khushi exclaimed.

"Leave," the guy said.

"No way! You're beating up someone!"

"Listen chick, you need to leave."

"Excuse me?!"

She kept walking towards them and the men tried to stop Khushi. She fought back and the three were throwing their fists at each other. The guy watched as Khushi moved and was impressed. His men were on the floor and Khushi went over to the guy.

"Let go of him," Khushi said.

"Do you have any idea who he is?"

"No."

The guy pulled up the other guy and revealed his face. Khushi just scrunched her eyebrows and looked at him. Her eyes widened and she realized who it was.

"This guy was on the news," Khushi exclaimed. "They said to just call the police."

"Correct, and now," the guy held his neck and strangled him.

"What are you doing?!"

"Wait for it."

While the criminal was caught off guard, the guy pressed down on his pressure point, and the criminal collapsed to the floor.

Khushi gasped. "You killed him!"

"I did not! He just fainted."

"What? Why? Kill him!"

"That'll be done after we take him away."

"Who are you?"

"What's it matter? You're not gonna remember?"

"Excuse me? Don't you dare touch me."

"Or else what?"

"Or else… I'll do what I did to them also to you."

The guy looked at his men on the floor. "I must say, I'm impressed."

"Thanks."

"Where'd you learn?"

"I have a brother."

He smiled. "That explains."

The guy walked around Khushi and observed her.

"If you're thinking you're gonna get laid, you're wrong," Khushi said.

He chuckled. "Relax. I'm just observing you."

"Why?"

"Cause I'm impressed."

"Really?"

"Yeah. … come at me."

"Excuse me?"

"You heard me."

Khushi looked him up and down. "Fine then. Have it your way."

Khushi swung her fist at him and he ducked and went around. Khushi turned around and saw his fist coming. She bent back and his fist went right above her. He was surprised by her flexibility and stood still. Khushi swung her fist and he moved his head back a bit. He grabbed her wrist and spun her around and held her arm behind her back.

"Very good," he said.

"I know." She tried to use her other hand but he blocked it, holding it back, her arms behind her back.

"Nice try."

Khushi stood and calmed down. Once she did, she forced out her arms, taking him in surprise. She turned and grabbed his arm and twisted it behind and grabbed the other one as well and kneed his leg and he collapsed to the floor.

"It was a very good try," Khushi smirked.

"Alright, you win."

Khushi let go and he got up.

"I must say…?"

"Khushi."

"Oh. Well, I must say Khushi, I'm impressed."

"I know, you've said that."

He looked away and smiled. "Well, I have an offer for you."

"And that would be?"

"Join us."

"Excuse me?"

"Join us. Join us and help protect our country from criminals like that one," he nodded back, gesturing to the criminal on the floor.

"Um… I don't know."

"I'll give you the day. I'll even give you my number." He wrote his number on a piece of paper and handed it to her. "Here. Call me even."

Khushi looked at it. "Trying to get lucky aren't we?"

He smirked. "Very funny," he scoffed.

Khushi rolled her eyes. "Fine. I'll see. Although I don't think I'll agree."

"Then we'll be more than happy to have in the future."

"IF I agree then too."

He just nodded.

"By the way, what's your name?"

"William. Will for short."

"Well then Will, I'll just have to think about this."

"No prob."

-------------------

When Khushi arrived home, her mother was in her face.

"Where the hell were you," Garima whispered. "What took you so long?"

"I walked."

Garima shook her head. "Well, your dad's friend is here."

"Who?"

"Arnav's dad, who else?"

Khushi wanted to ask if Arnav was here, but she didn't. Otherwise her mom would've asked a hundred questions and she just wasn't in the mood. She walked in and saw Arnav's dad, Arbaz, and his wife, Yamini.

"Ah, Khushi. How are you betiyan," Arbaz asked.

"Fine uncle. How are you?"

"Very well," he smiled.

"How are you aunty?"

"I'm fine sweetheart. Where were you? We were waiting for you."

"I walked. There wasn't a bus, so…."

"I tell you," Arbaz said to her dad, "this city's buses are very aggravating."

They continued on their conversation and Garima joined in as well. Khushi went to her room and and changed into proper attire - a select kameez. Normally she would wear sweats and a shirt, and her mom would always yell, saying how she gave birth to two boys instead of a boy and a girl. Khushi's dad was okay with it, since he had always wanted sons, and at Khushi's time, he wanted a boy as well. Once when Khushi had gotten yelled at by her mom, her mom had revealed the truth and told her how her dad had wanted a boy instead of a girl. Since that day, Khushi thought of her father's love fake and lost respect for her father by a tad bit. But as she realized all the sexist comments he would make, she lost more respect. And then with the arguments he would have with her mom, she lost even more respect.

While her parents continued speaking, Khushi went online, went on Facebook, Tumblr, watched her favorite Indian dramas, as well as the episode of the Vampire Diaries she had missed. While she was on Facebook, she went on Arnav's profile. His profile picture was of him and Angelina, his girlfriend. At that point she got so jealous, she wanted to go through the screen and split them apart. She didn't know what overtook her, and though it was that time of the month.

That night, after Arnav's parents left (Arnav never came because when she asked him on Facebook, he said he was with Angelina, but his parents thought he was studying), once again, her parents started off in a fight. The two were yelling back and forth and Khushi covered her face, feeling stressed out. Shyam had gotten so pissed he slammed his hands down on the table and stood up.

"Enough! You two are f*cking insane," he yelled.

"Excuse me? Young man, what did you say," Shashi asked.

"Did we raise you this way," Garima asked.

"I don't care how the f*ck you raised me, I'm out!"

Shyam went to his room and got his keys, while his parents tried to yell at him, but he could care less. The three were yelling over each other and Khushi was loosing it.

"ENOUGH," Khushi yelled.

The three looked at her.

"Ee… nuff. I have had it. You wanna yell? Fine. Yell all you want! But I'm not dealing with this anymore."

Khushi got her sweatshirt and grabbed the keys from her brothers hands.

"Kush, you only have you permit-"

"I don't care Bhaiya!"

"Khushi, you have some nerve to talk to your brother that way," Shashi said.

"Why? Because he's a guy and I'm a girl and girls are supposed to be weak and quiet."

"Khushi," Garima yelled.

"Why mom? I am right though, aren't I?"

"Khushi," Shashi yelled, and slapped her.

Khushi held her cheek and had tears of anger in her eyes. "I wish I was never born! I hate you!"

She opened the door and slammed it shut. She ran down the stairs and Shyam followed behind her, calling out her name.

"Kush! Come back," he called out.

Khushi got out of the building and ran to her brother's car. She drove off and called Will's number and put the phone down, the phone on speakerphone.

"Hello?"

"Hi, Will? It's Khushi."

"Yeah Khushi, what's up?"

"Meet me at Caesar's Bay, outside of Kohl's, now."

"I'll be there."

--------------------

Will arrived and looked at Shyam's car. "Escalade?"

"I made my brother buy it. Anyways, let's get down to business."

"Khushi, were you crying?"

"Forget about that. I accept."

"What?"

"I accept your offer."

"Are you sure? You seem hot headed-"

"I'm not. I'm positive, 'Kay?"

"You sure?"

"100 percent."

"Okay… but it's not that easy."

"I have a plan."

"A plan?"

"Yes. My parents have always regretted my birth. My dad always wanted a son, and my mother always says that I'm useless and a waste in this world. Now I'm going to be useful - to my country."

"So what's the plan?"

"We fake my death."

"What?! Khushi, that's too drastic!"

"Do you want me or not?"

"Yeah but… fine! So what do we do?"

"Tomorrow's my 16th birthday. My parents are throwing a party and a lot of people will be there. Many people that I dislike, few that I love. Tomorrow I'll let all my feelings out and walk out. I'll grab my brother's keys and drive out. I feel bad to do this to this beautiful car," Khushi said, touching the car, "but I'll just have to do it."

"What are you gonna do? Drive like an idiot and then jump out like an idiot?"

"Shut up!"

"Don't tell me to shut up. Khushi, that's the stupidest thing I've heard today."

Khushi rolled her eyes, crossing her arms, looking away.

"How about this, you tell me where to meet up and then I'll have the accident done by a professional, 'Kay?"

"A professional?"

"Yes."

"Okay. Cool."

"But Khushi-"

"No more but's Will," Khushi said, getting in the car.

Will looked down.

"What's wrong Will," Khushi asked.

"Are you sure you want to do this, Khushi?"

Khushi looked at him. "William, I've never been so sure in my life," she smiled sternly.

-------------------

After giving her "speech" at the party, Khushi drove out to the spot she told Will she'd meet up with him. He was there, along with another man.

"Hey Will."

"Khushi, you look beautiful."

"Shut up. Now then, can we get to work?"

"Khushi, this is Josh. He'll take care of everything else. Also, you might work with him in the future."

"Well then, nice to meet you Josh."

"Same here," Josh said, and he got in the car.

Khushi and William saw the car disappear before them.

"Khushi, you sure?"

"Absolutely… and there's no turning back now."

William looked at Khushi and she looked at him. He gave her a side hug and headed towards Will's car. They heard a "boom!" and turned and saw fire arising.

"Is Josh-"

"Don't worry. He's alive."

Khushi nodded and got in Will's car. They drove off to headquarters and dropped her off. Later she got the news of her family calling police and when the time was right, their plan was put forward and Khushi Kumari Gupta, was dead to her family, dead to her friends, dead to the public's eyes.

Edited by evrydayirabbave - 21 November 2012 at 11:25pm

The following 102 member(s) liked the above post:

PoorvaArorachillieslightsaayushikumarPetunia11sangeeta230811reena1146fiyonalvarnavarshilover15srsan12sangeethbalamrigncrazygurlsvirenanusha_nehaGurpreet1991serina087diyachillanisa79anumeha_PMTinkJiaaminakhanSara.MGogoismitaipkknd_gbdfanFairyAngel12vtanjtammareddyiamursforeverkria1996ARSHI_FAN11Archu61Armelahasheyscarlet2012fatim28angelroseyvrinda725Deal05poojaraizadaraehasyedambika94Chandni1996arjuhi5farha623famiyaReader_HobbySim96XBosyXarshifan04lovespellsini1234Asrkkgsrana-twilightGoldenEyesrrd29wildandsweetSusita825sagarpatadiasaavan_lovervidya.sanjay---Sonia---please6N0306arhi101kirti123dazzlerabijen_xKtotheManjusr06TwilightStar_JPSamyxxarnaushibhadraprasadavni_barunPinky.RaizadaHumayramissmkxMidnightStarxrimzuShamz94zafiayshaomarAmti4u..Anita..--MISHTEE--laksh65jeb1flowers4uLilButterfly003HansaNdrunkiiebabeseeta_naipssnoopy84summaiyasayedASR6262IPK..Jennypup03Barun_Addictchavvi16Downhill

Go to top