Dornan_Depp Goldie
Dornan_Depp
Dornan_Depp

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 5:55pm | IP Logged
hey guys! another FF... again! LOL
wrote this one 2 weeks back and i couldn't help myself but post it
hope you guys like it!

Chapter 1
Khushi Kumari Gupta was sitting down in a chair, her legs crossed, and she looked at her guests. It was her sixteenth birthday and her parents had thrown a party. Well...sort of. The only people that were at her party were some family, friends, relatives, and people her parents knew.

Khushi looked at her cousin Amaya. Amaya, her neighbor Sonam, and herself were sitting at a table. Khushi had to do formalities, which meant talking to everyone. She listened as her cousin talked about her personal life and how she's so popular, and she listened to Sonam talk about all the snobby rich chicks in her private school. Khushi paid no attention and pretended she was.

Khushi looked around and looked at her friend Nita. She knew Nita since the first grade. Her parents and Khushi's parents would say how they're friendship could never be broken and that they were bff's. But as the years passed, Khushi realized that Nita only used people for her own use to make herself look better, which made Khushi slowly move away from her.

Nita was standing with Farhana, one of Khushi's friends. Farhana was a good friend, and Khushi could always talk to her about her problems, but there was only one problem: Farhana was too close to their friend Umrao.

Umrao was okay, until seventh grade. In seventh grade, both Khushi and Umrao had a "problem" with a guy. The guy liked Khushi, but Umrao liked him. Khushi liked someone else, but when the guy had asked him out, she hesitated and said yes. She broke up with him within less than 24 hours and later on in the year, Khushi hooked Umrao up with him, but then they eventually broke up.

The year after, in the eighth grade Khushi liked the guy, and after she told him, they never spoke again. It created a rift between Khushi and Umrao, since she still had feelings for him, and it was always just awkward when they were alone. Khushi looked at the guy, who was invited by her parents, along with his family, her parents not even knowing anything - his name is Akash.

Khushi looked around and saw her father's friend. He had invited him and his family and Khushi knew who they were. They would come every now and then and Khushi knew their son, Arnav. It's actually quite a funny story between them. As little kids, they didn't even know each other, both not wanting to go near the other because they thought they would get cooties. The first time they met was at a tutoring center (age 13), where Khushi started to hit on him and crushed on him, although he had a girlfriend. Later they found out that they were avoiding each other all these years and became closer friends. Eventually, Arnav had broke up with his girlfriend and Khushi wanted to take her chances, but was too scared.

If there was any friend Khushi could trust, it was her friend Lavanya, who she had met in tenth grade. The two just clicked and became best friends in an instant. Same thing happened with their friend Ragini. The three were really close and Khushi was glad the two were here and she smiled at them, them busy talking.

Her eyes then went to her brother Shyam. He noticed and he smiled at her and Khushi smiled back. Her brother was the best person she knew alive. He always had her back and the two were really close. Their brother-sister bond was unbreakable and they told each other almost everything.

Khushi looked at her parents. They were smiling and Khushi rolled her eyes. To the public, it would seem that her parents were happy, but the inside was a whole other truth. There was a fight every other day and Khushi had had enough.

She was tired of her life and wanted some excitement. She wanted more in life and didn't want to deal with all the drama she faced everyday. It was time she did something.

Khushi was so stuck in thought, she didn't realize her parents had gone on stage and were talking. When they called her on stage and everyone looked at her and clapped, Khushi snapped out of it and meekly smiled. As she walked towards the stage, she was prepared with what she was about to do.

*Flashback*

"Are you sure you want to do this, Khushi?"

Khushi looked at him. "William, I've never been so sure in my life," she smiled sternly.

*End of Flashback*

Khushi went up the two steps and got on the stage and went towards her parents. They gave her the mic and told her to say some things and Khushi took it and looked out at her audience. She looked at the people and especially at her parents, Shyam, Amaya, Sonam, Nita, Farhana, Umrao, Akash, Lavanya, Ragini and Arnav.

Khushi started with a smile. "Well, first of all, I'd like to thank everyone for coming. ... Makes things easier for me actually," Khushi said, scratching her head a bit.

Everyone scrunched their eyebrows in confusion.

"Being up here, makes it easier to say things to a lot of people," she said, tapping her foot. "Especially to some very special people," Khushi said with a gleam in her eyes.

She looked down at her nails and then back up at the audience. She sighed and then looked at Amaya, Sonam, Nita, Farhana, Umrao, Akash, Lavanya, Ragini, her parents, and Shyam  in that order and said something to each person as she looked at them and pointed at them.

To Amaya: "You're not all cool and popular."
To Sonam: "You think you're so cool being in private school but you're not."
To Nita: "You use people so you can become "popular."
To Farhana: "You're okay but I don't trust you entirely."
To Umrao: "Have Akash all you want, I could care less cause he's ugly."
To Akash: "No offense about the whole ugly thing, but then again, it's my opinion. Also, I hate you."
To Lavanya: "Sister from another mister, what's up? Chica, you are the best and I love ya! I lubya! You're the best! Mwah!"
To Ragini: "Girl, you and I and The Vampire Diaries! Ugh! Love that show! You keep Paul and I keep Ian," she winked.
To her parents: "You guys never gave me the right love. Amma, you always regretted my birth and Babuji, you always wanted a son. No wonder Shyam Bhaiya got treated better."
To Shyam: "Bhaiya, I love you. You were the only one who ever cared for me and for that, I thank you. You're the greatest brother anyone could every have!"

Everyone gaped at Khushi. She had some guts to say such things in front of all these people. Especially talking about relationships in front of  people? Chi! (lmfao I bet my parents would kill me if I tried to talk about having a boyfriend now *sigh* ^_^ lolz).

Khushi placed the microphone down on the podium and before her parents could get to her, she took off her heels and jumped off the stage. She swung them back and walked, everyone creating a walkway for her, her acting bad*ss.

Arnav was in the back of the whole group, near the entrance, and as Khushi headed to the door, she noticed him and stopped.

"Oh yeah," Khushi said, "almost forgot."

She went over to Arnav, and everyone watched her. She stood in front of him and placed her arm around on his shoulder, the one with her heels, and looked at him. Arnav just looked at her wide eyed, no expression. She caressed his face with the other hand and she leaned in and kissed him.

Everyone else in the room gasped at Khushi's actions and started tsking, saying "chi!" and some were still gasping. Khushi let go and looked at Arnav and he looked at her in confusion.

"Arnav, I always liked you but was scared to say anything," Khushi said, almost in a whisper, looking away from him
and down at the floor. She looked back up at him. "I don't know if I'll ever see you again," she said, tears forming in her eyes, her lips quivering. She kissed him again and then let go of him and went to the entrance.

Her family and friends followed behind her as Khushi got her purse from the corner where all the coats as purses were being guarded by the workers, and she took it. Once she got outside, she took the keys to her brother's car and got in.

"Khushi," Shyam yelled out, and he ran over to where the car was.

Khushi stepped on it and pulled off and drove out.

"Khushi!"

But Khushi didn't stop.

"KHUSHI!"

Khushi's parents cried and Shyam held back his tears and tried to call Khushi on her phone, but Khushi refused to pick it up. Shyam ran back to his parents and tried to calm them down.

Inside, Shyam, his father, Shashi, Arnav's father, and Arnav called the police, trying to give them some information and check if they got anything, but nothing.

Hours later, two and a half to be exact, Shyam's phone rang. It was the police and his parents, as well as everyone else got curious.

"Put it on speakerphone," his mother, Garima, cried out.

Shyam did as she said and took the call. "Hello? Yes officer?"

"Mr. Shyam Gupta, we found the car in rubble. Your sister Khushi Kumari Gupta is dead."

Everyone's eyes widened instantly. Shyam couldn't believe what he heard and his phone fell to the floor. Garima was in a state of shock and started going mental. She didn't believe a word and Shashi tried to calm her down, as well as himself.

"Hello? Hello? Mr. Gupta, are you there," the phone spoke.

Shyam felt paralyzed, unable to move. His sweet sister was dead.

Instead, Arnav picked up the phone and spoke into it. "Arnav Singh Raizada here. Where's the car?"

----------------------

Everyone got in their cars and Shyam and his parents carpooled in the Raizada's car. They went to the location the officer said and got out. The inspector stood there and pointed down the hill.

The car was slammed into the tree, on fire, and Garima let out a screaming cry. Shashi held onto her as the two cried and Shyam stood motionless. His sister was gone. Arnav couldn't believe his eyes and felt tears coming to his eyes. Lavanya and Ragini were holding each other, crying, as well as everyone else.

A police officer came running to the inspector. "Sir, no body was found."

The fire was doused out already and the officer continued.

"Sir, the door to the driver's side was found unlocked."

"What," the inspector asked. He thought for a second. "Look around every inch of this forest! We must find her body!"

Even with such news, the Gupta's, Lavanya, Ragini, nor Arnav could feel any better. Their Khushi was gone, forever gone.

Eight years passed, and the body was never found. Everyone gave up their hope except for one person - Arnav. He had feeling that Khushi was alive. She was out there, and he was
determined to find her.

Edited by evrydayirabbave - 24 December 2013 at 11:45am

The following 181 member(s) liked the above post:

JANNAVparimaladswati2011sonson126PoorvaArorachillieskk10vanesha230Coolio56hhqvaayushikumarrafianadeemPetunia11fiyonasiddhanandamssttuuttiinsweetysunshaeyarshilover15JohlKHafsa94Gr8tymsmrigndanisharamasawmSuma_786ReachmeInderpreetgmaanlvsgeetanusha_nehapmohini1karankritika27bismillah5985-tardisblue-shalinikanaguTinkJiaanisa79diyachillKeenaracraziefanGurpreet1991serina087sruthirishisargamfriendsDee.Armeladay_lilyArchu61jshreya16iamursforevertkymararkria1996AishaYradhika.winxbhumi16ipkknd_gbdfanFairyAngel12scarlet2012Sara.Mlovebadhanangelroseysuhana_kvrinda725tobleronehasheyChandni1996Angel1618poojaraizadaceciliadampari97Deal05CHUNNU99farha623Reader_Hobbyanonyasrsmileysmiarjuhi5CaskettanerafamiyaHuleygirlAneesahJabeenSim96akila_arshiSweta...XBosyXSrivi01poojasidd123Tulipduliprrd29sini1234wildandsweet45678GoldenEyesarniepervaiztheshkafasmiley13annab-Siaa-Shivika23MissNadiaAngelMcQueenvidya.sanjaybutterfly7meem17Paramjitsabz105saavan_lover-Misek-coalfaxarnaushiN0306arhi101dazzlerabiAmanramkirti123akshiankita---Sonia---march2011nazibahAsyaloveraycma98Samyxxlastdesirefarha5556TwilightStar_JPjen_xChasbyKtotheMApoorvaranibhadraprasadMithikush0082016nitMDTharunPARVATHY44amus5avni_barunHumayrakoiskpmehra300Pinky.RaizadaISensedYoubewakoofLadkixMidnightStarxayshaomarmeniranjana00caskerroops82Shamz94zafiabikaAmti4usamia19laksh65ChitraFpinky89--MISHTEE--angeldream14Shafooflowers4uHansaNLilButterfly003drunkiiebabeThanuAditya..Anita..amaiasnoopy84summaiyasayedASR6262seeta_naipsfffan123yoga123Barun_Addictpup03Parud_Foreverhoney-sweetyspuARHIcanapoemIPK..Jennychavvi16Downhill

Dornan_Depp Goldie
Dornan_Depp
Dornan_Depp

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 5:55pm | IP Logged
Chapters
Chapter 1: http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3288409#69345067

Chapter 2: http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3288409&TPN=8&#69475785

Chapter 3: http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3288409&TPN=13&#69683993

Chapter 4: http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3288409&TPN=19

Chapter 5: http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3288409&PID=70335293&#70335293

Chapter 6(pg29): http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3288409&TPN=29&#70412553

Chapter 7(pg38): http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3288409&TPN=38&#70870146

Chapter 8(pg43): http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3288409&TPN=43&#71022990

Chapter 9(pg50): http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3288409&TPN=50&#71166318

Chapter 14(pg):

Edited by evrydayirabbave - 24 December 2013 at 11:44am

The following 28 member(s) liked the above post:

Riyak23MOONISHAvrinda725Deal05serina087-Siaa-GoldenEyesSim96meem17SAM32niya55sabz105AsyaloverTwilightStar_JPjen_xApoorvaraniarnaushiarhi101ISensedYouxMidnightStarxmissmkavni_barunpup03snoopy84yoga123ASR6262flowers4udrunkiiebabe

arhi101 IF-Dazzler
arhi101
arhi101

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 6:05pm | IP Logged
wow I am totally speechless
what a brilliant start
waiting for more
update soon
thanx for the pm

hope he finds herWink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Chandni1996Dornan_Depp

Inderpreetg Groupbie
Inderpreetg
Inderpreetg

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 6:12pm | IP Logged
wow..can't wait to see what happens next.. damn khushi, you a badass..love this side to her and poor arnav, don't worry, you'll find her. after all, khushi and arnav forever right? 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Dornan_Depp

sargamfriends Senior Member
sargamfriends
sargamfriends

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 6:12pm | IP Logged
Embarrassed as usual love it...sigh i m getting tired of saying tht to u lol...i better find another language and learn words like like it and love it to say to u LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Chandni1996Dornan_Depp

Dornan_Depp Goldie
Dornan_Depp
Dornan_Depp

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 6:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sargamfriends

Embarrassed as usual love it...sigh i m getting tired of saying tht to u lol...i better find another language and learn words like like it and love it to say to u LOL

lolz ur so sweet! Heart

Chandni1996

Dornan_Depp Goldie
Dornan_Depp
Dornan_Depp

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 6:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Inderpreetg

wow..can't wait to see what happens next.. damn khushi, you a badass..love this side to her and poor arnav, don't worry, you'll find her. after all, khushi and arnav forever right? 

lolz, wait and read!
Dee. Senior Member
Dee.
Dee.

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 6:26pm | IP Logged
she won't loose her  memory or anything naa... 
btw a gr88 start... and a veryyy goood start.. loved the new khushi .. i mean the badass khushi.. :D :D .. 

continue soon ... 
take care :) :) :) 

Dornan_Depp

Go to top