Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che!
Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che!

nikrtan/urvashi -snake-live streaming

ShahZur IF-Sizzlerz
ShahZur
ShahZur

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 5:44pm | IP Logged
oi hoi - ThE ACTUAL GAME BEGINS NOW//// Clap

urvashi is bitching about dillu - iss ko pata hay kay tumhara husband aaraha hay phir bhi tum show mein aagai 

aashika ko bhi bura keh rahi hay - aur niketan haan mein haan mila raha hay -

urvashi and niketan are not anybody's friend Dead

Edited by ShahZur4Cruiser - 12 November 2012 at 11:14pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

MissMeowyasper75JasToronto-Chandramukhi-

Lifu18 Goldie
Lifu18
Lifu18

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 5:48pm | IP Logged
everyone does this bitching and back bitting in this show so whats the problem if uravashi and niketan bitches too

Edited by Lifu18 - 12 November 2012 at 5:49pm

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

agreednabitathapaalpha_sigmapravalSree.bcs-07dipali13ShahZurSunshine797mz.jessCharu21HotMess.Mishh007.

fivestars IF-Sizzlerz
fivestars
fivestars

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 5:49pm | IP Logged
this is not bitching as salman said it is sharing with others Embarrassed

Edited by preep - 12 November 2012 at 6:13pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

alpha_sigmaSree.bpravalsosweetCharu21ShahZur

dipali13 IF-Dazzler
dipali13
dipali13

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 5:59pm | IP Logged
DeadDead[QUOTE=ShahZur4Cruiser]oi hoi - 

urvashi is bitching about dillu - iss ko pata hay kay tumhara husband aaraha hay phir bhi tum show mein aagai 

aashika ko bhi bura keh rahi hay - aur niketan haan mein haan mila raha hay - i will comeback with more 
[/QUOTE
wo kare to chamatkar aur Urvashi kare to balatkar?AngryAngryDead

Edited by dipali13 - 12 November 2012 at 5:59pm

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

alpha_sigmasaaaramjeeShamainchara01Sree.bpravalcs-07ShahZurCharu21Sunshine797HotMess.Mishh007.

ShahZur IF-Sizzlerz
ShahZur
ShahZur

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 6:05pm | IP Logged
urvashi supporters are here !!! welcome to reality !!!Dead

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

MissMeowyasper75-Chandramukhi-

shantiexpress Senior Member
shantiexpress
shantiexpress

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 6:41pm | IP Logged
no one is saint and nothing wrong in playing game.. it just the way how do you do it..

Niku and Urvashi r atleast playing better... I mean when whole house is bitching about tem its obvious both of them will discuss this..

2 days before 8 am in the morning and aashaka started crying in garden.. i can't take this badalate rishtey and all.. Bigg Boss bhi pareshan hoke capatancy se nikal diya bandi ko...

Sana is dumb.. Delu is playing safe ..and not nominated yet .. but everyone knows ki wo bhi bitch karati hai..

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

alpha_sigmacs-07dipali13Charu21HotMess.Mishh007.

Shamainchara01 Goldie
Shamainchara01
Shamainchara01

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 6:58pm | IP Logged
Whole house bitching about them does not mean Urva and Nik should bitch about them, on the other side a person needs to take out that frustration at some point Urva cannot be siddhu baba to keep taking shit from everyone and yet say All is Well, it hurts when your own good friend bitches about you from 1st week, Aashka is still acceptable cos she does not know Urva personally before the show but Dellu and Rajeev they know her even then Dellu the first person to bitch about her starting 1st week.

Secondly wat Urva is saying is correct when you know your X is coming to the show then why come if you have issues???

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

soulfuldipali13Charu21ShahZur

MissMeow Senior Member
MissMeow
MissMeow

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 7:04pm | IP Logged
Thing is WHAT you bitch about.

Firstly, I don't even know what Delnaaz has done that's so evil. Personally, I have never seen her bitch, it's just that she listens to everyone.

Secondly, Aashka & all speak about what Urvashi has done to THEM personally (or at least what they think she has done). They never bring in her personal life into the conversation. Whereas, here in the live feed, Urvashi and Nik are speaking about:

1) Implications of Rajeev & Sana relationship
2) Calling Delnaaz's health problems fake
3) Saying why Delnaaz came on the show when she knew Rajeev was there (even though Delnaaz has said openly many times that she has a heavy loan to pay back and that she needs this show)
4) Debating who would 'cry' if they lost the show

... And all this is just what I caught on the live feed, I'm sure there was more.

If you can't see the difference between these two types of 'bitching' then, I don't know what else to say..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

khamosshhhShahZurChameli_billi

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index