character assasination (Page 4)

sarasingh86 IF-Rockerz
sarasingh86
sarasingh86

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 9:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by guess_wh0

Originally posted by sarasingh86

Originally posted by cashmoney

Like siddhu said if he did not understand sapna than he did not understand life too bad siddhu

If u have heard him right  he said  "sapna is not here for money", if that is not true than he hasn't seen life. He was talking abt that particular statement. Atleast give right reason for bashingLOL

Haha, Sara its like everybody is pulling crap out of their asses now. Mitt Romney must be coaching them.

Looks like. LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

Khushi. IF-Sizzlerz
Khushi.
Khushi.

JJJKJF Banner Contest Winne

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 9:39pm | IP Logged
That is Sapna for you! And I actually dislike people like this aswell in the real world who forget all the good things you have done for them and remember just one thing which according to them is wrong. She is just one of them and according to me this something that one should not be proud of and she is always like this..isn't she? She is always proud of every wrong thing she does, she contradicts herself on clothes issue, she calls herself a krantikari and what not AND she has justifications for everythingThumbs Down

I mean For God sake this woman needs some help. If putting gulaal on his face was her task then resisting that was Sidhuji's task and HOWEVER he does this that is his and his teams statergy! And I loved it how Vrajesh at least accepted that they could have put the gulaal in the night- they should have planned well and he accepted this but Sapna was ready to give away the task in the middle because Sidhuji didn't come out!!- Oh Come on! He is ALSO having a task , its not just you. All she does is fake promises , have fake beliefs that she is this and she is that and just cry over herselfThumbs Down

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

guess_wh0sarasingh86TheBigTamashaFaraan92

Jay718718 IF-Dazzler
Jay718718
Jay718718

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 9:45pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by guess_wh0

Originally posted by cashmoney

Like siddhu said if he did not understand sapna than he did not understand life too bad siddhu

<font color="#FF0000">
If u have heard him right he said "sapna is not here for money", if that is not true than he hasn't seen life. He was talking abt that particular statement. Atleast give right reason for bashingLOL</font>

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">Haha, Sara its like everybody is pulling crap out of their asses now. <font size="2">Mitt Romney must be coaching them.</font></font>

<font color="#FF0000"> Looks like. LOL</font>LOL

Either way that's even worse end of the day she is a snake

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

guess_wh0

sarasingh86 IF-Rockerz
sarasingh86
sarasingh86

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 9:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Khushi.

That is Sapna for you! And I actually dislike people like this aswell in the real world who forget all the good things you have done for them and remember just one thing which according to them is wrong. She is just one of them and according to me this something that one should not be proud of and she is always like this..isn't she? She is always proud of every wrong thing she does, she contradicts herself on clothes issue, she calls herself a krantikari and what not AND she has justifications for everythingThumbs Down

I mean For God sake this woman needs some help. If putting gulaal on his face was her task then resisting that was Sidhuji's task and HOWEVER he does this that is his and his teams statergy! And I loved it how Vrajesh at least accepted that they could have put the gulaal in the night- they should have planned well and he accepted this but Sapna was ready to give away the task in the middle because Sidhuji didn't come out!!- Oh Come on! He is ALSO having a task , its not just you. All she does is fake promises , have fake beliefs that she is this and she is that and just cry over herselfThumbs Down

When everyone turned against her and she started crying n asking for sidhuji's forgiveness, I genuinely thought that she is suffering from some mental issues n  need help. Not that now i don't believe so.Wink But now I feel that she is extremely stubborn person, who loves to go against tide just to prove how unique n different she is from others but each time she tried this she end up contradicting  n making fool out of herself.LOL 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

music_mastiTheBigTamasha

guess_wh0 IF-Dazzler

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 9:50pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TheBigTamasha

Khushi. IF-Sizzlerz
Khushi.
Khushi.

JJJKJF Banner Contest Winne

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 9:57pm | IP Logged

When everyone turned against her and she started crying n asking for sidhuji's forgiveness, I genuinely thought that she is suffering from some mental issues n  need help. Not that now i don't believe so.Wink But now I feel that she is extremely stubborn person, who loves to go against tide just to prove how unique n different she is from others but each time she tried this she end up contradicting  n making fool out of herself.LOL 
Stubborn? That is SUCH a tiny word to describe her personality Sara. She is a double-faced person who says something else and does something else. It was pathetic enough to see that she behaved this way with that Man who was the ONLY one to support her in front of Salman , he was the person to take her side when almost everyone wasn't ready to do so and she says " Respect is Earned and I can't respect him..Blah Blah" for this man just because he followed a task and played itThumbs DownDead..She was the one who has the idea of hiding the coffee in the Rajneeti task when she was in Urvashi's team and then when she switched her team and Urvashi's team did the same thing which she had decided to do when she was in the other team , she was bitching about it!! Tum karo toh chamatkar and hum hare toh balatkaar!! THAT is Sapna for you- Double-facedThumbs Down And she plays all the possible pranks on everyone and goes one with her " Ulllu banaya..bada maza aaya" and when someone does the same with her then the " mazza and Ullu" vanish awayPinch.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

music_mastisarasingh86TheBigTamashaFaraan92

sarasingh86 IF-Rockerz
sarasingh86
sarasingh86

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 10:06pm | IP Logged

\
Stubborn? That is SUCH a tiny word to describe her personality Sara. She is a double-faced person who says something else and does something else. It was pathetic enough to see that she behaved this way with that Man who was the ONLY one to support her in front of Salman , he was the person to take her side when almost everyone wasn't ready to do so and she says " Respect is Earned and I can't respect him..Blah Blah" for this man just because he followed a task and played itThumbs DownDead..She was the one who has the idea of hiding the coffee in the Rajneeti task when she was in Urvashi's team and then when she switched her team and Urvashi's team did the same thing which she had decided to do when she was in the other team , she was bitching about it!! Tum karo toh chamatkar and hum hare toh balatkaar!! THAT is Sapna for you- Double-facedThumbs Down And she plays all the possible pranks on everyone and goes one with her " Ulllu banaya..bada maza aaya" and when someone does the same with her then the " mazza and Ullu" vanish awayPinch.

@Bold - Thumbs UpLOL

Yah i forgot her coffee drama...
Ouch

Somewhere (in first 4 weeks) i felt bad for her that she is suffering from depression as she claimed.But I can clearly see its more than than. Just wait n watch , She will be indulging in more fights.

music_mastiKhushi.

TheBigTamasha IF-Rockerz
TheBigTamasha
TheBigTamasha

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 11:11pm | IP Logged
I hate such peopleAngry...that man stood up for her when no one in the house not even the ones she is befriending now had the guts to do that in front of Salman...what happened to her "DIL DUKHTA HAI SIR" dramaDead...kya ab iska dil nahi dukhta...or i guess iske paas dil hi nahi haiDead best is the way she is saying Salman ne Niketan ke baare me thik kaha tha ki he doesn't take stand, Sidhu ke baare me sahi kaha ki baba ban ke baitha hai...madamji Sallu ne aapke baare me bhi bahut kuch kaha kabhi use bhi accept kar lia karo...ya fir Sallu jo dusro ke baare me kehta hai wahi sach hai and aapke baare me sab jhuthLOLLOLLOL btw sachhai ki devi ne just day before yesterday wale episode me aashka ko kaha tha ki she didn't cry when Sidhuji left becoz she was still in a state of shock and didn't know how to react and yesterday wale episode me she's telling Delnaaz ki us adaalat wale incident ke baad she saw his true face and that's why she didn't cry...inme se sach kaunsa hai?WinkLOL asli yeda banke peda toh ye kha rahi haiDeadDeadDead

Edited by TheBigTamasha - 12 November 2012 at 11:12pm

music_mastiKhushi.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che! Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index