Punar Vivah

Bua and KC

akui1984 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
I was watching yest episode...And I saw Bua...And I just feel sooo sad for her!!!πŸ˜” She has no one to celebrate KC with!!! So so so poor thing...No wonder she is sooo bitter...Oh Bua...Poor you!!! If only you can elope with Mr Dubey...Hahahaaha...πŸ˜†

Anyway, I do not know what her thoughts are cause I do not understand hindi and there is no written update or eng subs...I bet must be some evil thoughts!!! πŸ˜‰ But when she came on screen I was just thinking...Oh No!!! Bua has no reason to celebrate this festival and she must be all upset a bt this and wanna create havoc!!! This is her only entertainment... Haha...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ilovepyaar thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
LOL yeah, poor Bua! She could have fasted for RamDulare! πŸ˜†

Eng subs are being posted again by Dhruvie!
PuvZ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Actually i agree with u. Like Vidhi said she had a harsh past. thatz y she is like this. I am sure once everything is settled Cv wil bring in her track and we might get to see her life story. And Aarya will get her a new life
akui1984 thumbnail
Originally posted by: PuvZ

Actually i agree with u. Like Vidhi said she had a harsh past. thatz y she is like this. I am sure once everything is settled Cv wil bring in her track and we might get to see her life story. And Aarya will get her a new life

Really? You reckon???? 😲WOW!!! It is gonna be super AMAZING if they did try to get Bua married off at her age...My aunt who was a divorcee did remarry when she was in her late 40s...So nothing is impossible!!! πŸ˜†
akui1984 thumbnail
Originally posted by: ilovepyaar

LOL yeah, poor Bua! She could have fasted for RamDulare! πŸ˜†

Eng subs are being posted again by Dhruvie!

It is gonna be too scandalous if she needs RamDulare to appear in front of her before she can break her fast!!! Papa S will FAINT!!!

PuvZ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: akui1984

<font color="#660000">Really? You reckon???? 😲WOW!!! It is gonna be super AMAZING if they did try to get Bua married off at her age...My aunt who was a divorcee did remarry when shewas in her late 40s...So nothing is impossible!!! πŸ˜†</font>

actuatkly was waiting for this track. i think Aarya alone can help her out. That only can be done if we know her past. I think that is the way Bua wil learn and get to know about Aarti.
ilovepyaar thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: akui1984

It is gonna be too scandalous if she needs RamDulare to appear in front of her before she can break her fast!!! Papa S will FAINT!!!

LOL! Oh my gosh, I can just imagine! πŸ˜†
lulujjjj thumbnail
still there are woman like buaji  who are divorcees, widows and unmarried women in our society who are being rejected in the name of status,   beauty, in terms of education,   I really feel sad for them and bua too. Edited by lulujjjj - 11 years ago
akui1984 thumbnail
Originally posted by: lulujjj

still there are woman like buaji  who are divorcees, widows and unmarried women in our society who are being rejected in the name of status,   beauty, in terms of education,   I really feel sad for them and bua too.

I know...I feel sad too for Bua sometimes...But then she starts her meri kasam...or something and I wanna roll my eyes...πŸ˜†
Priyasi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail
Yes, poor Buaji has no one to celebrate ANY festival with, that's why she is always upto some evil plans. Please get her married and then she will never bother our Arya, or for that matter ANYONEπŸ˜‰