India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

Bua and KC

akui1984 IF-Rockerz
akui1984
akui1984

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 5:28pm | IP Logged
I was watching yest episode...And I saw Bua...And I just feel sooo sad for her!!!Unhappy She has no one to celebrate KC with!!! So so so poor thing...No wonder she is sooo bitter...Oh Bua...Poor you!!! If only you can elope with Mr Dubey...Hahahaaha...LOL

Anyway, I do not know what her thoughts are cause I do not understand hindi and there is no written update or eng subs...I bet must be some evil thoughts!!! Wink But when she came on screen I was just thinking...Oh No!!! Bua has no reason to celebrate this festival and she must be all upset a bt this and wanna create havoc!!! This is her only entertainment... Haha...

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

Nisha_abi..gurfanbhuvana90nuresmeraldanirmalac99lulujjjjPriyasiilovepyaarPuvZgafulu14

ilovepyaar IF-Sizzlerz
ilovepyaar
ilovepyaar

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 6:18pm | IP Logged
LOL yeah, poor Bua! She could have fasted for RamDulare! LOL

Eng subs are being posted again by Dhruvie!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

akui1984lulujjjj

PuvZ IF-Sizzlerz
PuvZ
PuvZ

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 6:58pm | IP Logged
Actually i agree with u. Like Vidhi said she had a harsh past. thatz y she is like this. I am sure once everything is settled Cv wil bring in her track and we might get to see her life story. And Aarya will get her a new life

akui1984lulujjjj

akui1984 IF-Rockerz
akui1984
akui1984

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 7:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by PuvZ

Actually i agree with u. Like Vidhi said she had a harsh past. thatz y she is like this. I am sure once everything is settled Cv wil bring in her track and we might get to see her life story. And Aarya will get her a new life
Really? You reckon???? ShockedWOW!!! It is gonna be super AMAZING if they did try to get Bua married off at her age...My aunt who was a divorcee did remarry when she was in her late 40s...So nothing is impossible!!! LOL

lulujjjjPuvZ

akui1984 IF-Rockerz
akui1984
akui1984

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 7:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ilovepyaar

It is gonna be too scandalous if she needs RamDulare to appear in front of her before she can break her fast!!! Papa S will FAINT!!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

lulujjjjilovepyaarPuvZ

PuvZ IF-Sizzlerz
PuvZ
PuvZ

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 7:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by akui1984

Originally posted by PuvZ

<font color="#660000">Really? You reckon???? ShockedWOW!!! It is gonna be super AMAZING if they did try to get Bua married off at her age...My aunt who was a divorcee did remarry when shewas in her late 40s...So nothing is impossible!!! LOL</font>
actuatkly was waiting for this track. i think Aarya alone can help her out. That only can be done if we know her past. I think that is the way Bua wil learn and get to know about Aarti.

akui1984lulujjjj

ilovepyaar IF-Sizzlerz
ilovepyaar
ilovepyaar

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 8:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by akui1984

Originally posted by ilovepyaar

It is gonna be too scandalous if she needs RamDulare to appear in front of her before she can break her fast!!! Papa S will FAINT!!!

LOL! Oh my gosh, I can just imagine! LOL

akui1984lulujjjj

lulujjjj IF-Rockerz
lulujjjj
lulujjjj

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 11:04pm | IP Logged
still there are woman like buaji  who are divorcees, widows and unmarried women in our society who are being rejected in the name of status,   beauty, in terms of education,   I really feel sad for them and bua too.

Edited by lulujjjj - 12 November 2012 at 11:05pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

akui1984

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index