India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

From Sobti to America

deys86 Groupbie
deys86
deys86

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 5:04pm | IP Logged
I was born and brought up here in America and I have never ever been addicted to anything as much as this drama..I dont know what it is but honestly it has gotten me through so many rough times. After watching the Sarun segment I finally calmed down a little bit and got up from my computer after being on it all day to finally take a shower. But in the shower I got SO angry. I just thought about how I want the truth. Why can't it just be simple? If Barun wants to leave (mistake, he should learn from all other tellywood actors - dont knock something that's not broken) then so be it, he should just tell us. Not talk about some stupid longish break.  And if the PH and Gul are being retards then I would want that truth too. I think that's the LEAST we deserve as ardent fans. It's better than us going crazy trying to come up with theories about what happened and never knowing the truth.

Besides thinking of that I sadly thought of all the tracks that could have been...Payal and Khushi getting pregnant at the same time and watching Akash and Arnav take care of them, Anjali and NK's new love interests and having Arnav's reaction to watching his Di fall in love, their weddings, Shashi finally getting better and letting everyone knew what really happened..their were so many endless possibilities. I was always dreading when this day would come for this drama but I don't understand WHY it has to come so soon. Why end something that is so successful and loved? Sanaya and Barun's chemistry is one of a kind, I've never seen anything like it and it's sad to see it come to such an abrupt end. 

Anways, I don't even know if anyone will read this but it feels good to at least have this forum to let out our thoughts and know that there are other people going through similar feelings. Cry

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

geet.anjaliroramajiukp_asrfanmandhruvskamaniklkusfarhacassimArchu61LaraHeerDeepusingh08-Reader-AmeliaSalvatorenomad.nessarnavluvaMitsu91blackdove

arnavluva Goldie
arnavluva
arnavluva

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 5:25pm | IP Logged
Hey i know exactly what your going through. My sentiments exactly and yes your right, all we fans want to know is the truth & nothing but the truth!!!

Why can't they just tell us for once exactly what the truth is. The fans would embrace this truth whole heartedly which would then put a stop to all this speculation & unsettlement on the forum.
It's the least we deserve don't you think!!!

All this unrest & suspense is killing me!!!
Either Barun or the PH definitely need to make an announcement & a true one at that !!!!!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

deys86AmeliaSalvatoremoomin4455naughtymallu

deys86 Groupbie
deys86
deys86

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 6:26pm | IP Logged
Exactly, I'm glad that you agree. It's def the least we deserve..it's not fair for us to sit here going crazy when they know exactly what the issue is. I think that's the only way we can calm down. 

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top