Devon ke Dev Mahadev

India-Forums

Devon ke Dev Mahadev
Devon ke Dev Mahadev

Is Indra the main villain of dkdm after Tarakasur? (Page 2)

sanju01 Senior Member
sanju01
sanju01

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 11:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Umakaruna

Ravan could be the next main villain after Tarakasur.

Ravan was not a bad person.He was a great devotee of Mahadev and a very good and intelligent ruler.The only sin he commited was abducting Sita
They are gonna show Ravan's devotion for Shiva.I don't think he will be shown negative.

mnx12 Moderator
mnx12
mnx12

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 11:50pm | IP Logged

Indra next villain, may no. Villains of this show die where as he is going to be there till end of thsi showLOL

Strangely these main Devatas are given duties like giving Rain, Air, Agni etc, but none of the Asuras are given such work to help the World, may because of that Indra is tolerated. From time to time there are examples of various Gods, rishis, asuras teaching him lesson. May be there is no better choise then him for Devas. Other devas like Suryadev is very buzy, so it's better not to disturb them.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

vish.naren

chocolate_boy IF-Rockerz
chocolate_boy
chocolate_boy

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 12:28am | IP Logged
Its true that Indra is seeming to be more viscious than the asuras. Time for him to be changed with another Indra.
Arnav90 IF-Stunnerz
Arnav90
Arnav90

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 4:16am | IP Logged
Totally aree with you Indra is way to irritating then Takki
.Vrish. Viewbie
.Vrish.
.Vrish.

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 8:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sanju01

Originally posted by Umakaruna

Ravan could be the next main villain after Tarakasur.

Ravan was not a bad person.He was a great devotee of Mahadev and a very good and intelligent ruler.The only sin he commited was abducting Sita
They are gonna show Ravan's devotion for Shiva.I don't think he will be shown negative.

As far as Mahadev goes, Ravan did not do anything to qualify himself as a villain.  While he was on his conquests, he decided to uproot Mt Kailash, and when he did, even Parvati was shaken.  Mahadev then pressed his weight on the mountain, almost squishing Ravan LOL  The latter started singing praises of Mahadev, who was pacified and let go, allowing him to put back the mountain.  He then gave him the Chandrahaas kharg as a reward.

Yeah, in the bigger story, Ravan was a villain.  But not in Mahadev's story - there, he was no more a villain than Kamadev was a villain.  He just disturbed Mahadev temporarily, his pride got humbled and he learnt his lesson and never bothered Mahadev again.  In fact, he became a Shiva bhakt.  So if any Shiva centric serial were to show him, Ravan's role should end once he gets the Chandrahaas.  After that, his story is no longer a part of Shiva's.

Of course, since this serial loves twisting things to suck up to Vishnu, I wouldn't be surprised if they showed Ravan as a villain in the context of the entire Ramayan.  But seriously, we have had enough Ramayans on TV to last a lifetime, and don't need another.  Hope that Ravan's appearance, when it happens, is just a cameo appearance like it's supposed to be.

The next demon that Shiva would be killing - and yeah, this was a tyrannical demon - would be I think Bhimasura - son of Kumbhakarna & Karkati.  They showed his birth a bit in the AS Ramayan.  The story of him is that he grew up, propriated Brahma and got a boon that he'd defeat Vishnu.  This happened long after Rama's passing, and so since Vishnu was defeated, he did 'avenge' the death of his father & uncles.  That's where he should have stopped, but he continued to persecute other kings, including one who was a Shiva bhakt, and so Mahadev himself fought & killed him.

After that would be the story of Banasura.  These are all the asuras I know, as far as Mahadev is involved.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

jayvenk-Nymphadora-

-Nymphadora- IF-Sizzlerz
-Nymphadora-
-Nymphadora-

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 8:22am | IP Logged
actually i think no more Asurs will be killed,honestly speaking...i mean hisab kitab is almost over...
Ravan is apprently being covered only till he gets the boon,but if they want to cover the creation of the Ramchanrda Jyotirlingam that may be shown..maybe
but not another Ramayan for heavens sake-no offence but that one story has been told so many times from so many angels that another one isnt needed
im suspecting hence forth the story may focus on his family life-Ganesh,Kartikeya etc...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

jayvenk

.Vrish. Viewbie
.Vrish.
.Vrish.

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 8:26am | IP Logged
Ravan shaking up Kailash - did that happen b4 or after Ganesh's birth?
-Nymphadora- IF-Sizzlerz
-Nymphadora-
-Nymphadora-

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 8:46am | IP Logged
i am confused...when was Ganapati Bappa born??
i mean which time period...i guess DKDM will put them as Parralel tracks

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Devon ke Dev Mahadev Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index