Devon ke Dev Mahadev

India-Forums

Devon ke Dev Mahadev
Devon ke Dev Mahadev

Is Indra the main villain of dkdm after Tarakasur?

-Tulips- IF-Sizzlerz
-Tulips-
-Tulips-

Crazy Creative Minion

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 4:49pm | IP Logged
After Tarakasur's death,everyone was wondering who would be the next big and important villain of dkdm?
Nowadays Indra is irritating and annoying us like hell.So is he the next big villain?
The cvs are justifying his actions by making us feel again and again that he is ahankaari so he is doing all these things.But i feel he has more bad qualities than just having ahankaar.Unfortunately we have to keep bearing him probably till the end because no God is trying to teach him a lesson.Narad is trying to make him realise what he is doing is wrong but fails all the time.
Taraksur was bad but we never hated him.I am sure he hardly irritated anyone but Indra is getting intolerable day by day.Nobody takes any action against him because he is a devta.So that means we have to bear him till the end.
Hats off to Jiten Lalwani for doing a great job in the show.ClapI guess this is his first negative role and he is doing it brilliantly.Just like he made us faill in love with his character of Inder in SGP,he is making us hate Indra a lot.Big smile

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

mnx12vanadhivish.narenforam.Arnav90NandiniRaizadaaNikki_Titli

NandiniRaizadaa IF-Stunnerz
NandiniRaizadaa
NandiniRaizadaa

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 6:46pm | IP Logged
Yeah that's how he is being projected. It seems as of asurs aepre better then him. That was not so. Barring a few exceptions asurs were cruel beings who tortured humans and killed sages

Indra was not cruel like them

God knows what they are showing
-Nymphadora- IF-Sizzlerz
-Nymphadora-
-Nymphadora-

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 7:51pm | IP Logged
Indra Dev hasnt been shown as cruel as such-just an arrogant,complacent man!...someone who gives himself far too much importance...and thinks the world of himself
about being cruel and in the current scenario what makes him look even worse is the fact that a character like King Bali is in front of him
and honestly so far Bali is one of the best characters from both the Asurs and Devtas side,he is an out in out positive character,so in comparison Indra looks like a Villian...
is he the next Takki-errmmm..NO
Takki was a villian,Indradev is a trouble makerLOL someone who causes most of the gadbad to happen,and who runs to the Tridev for protection
btw-since they have Ashokasundari and since they may get Nahush at some point of time,so you think Indradev will get Dethroned?
maybe,im just guessingSmile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

vish.narenNikki_Titli

Karunima IF-Dazzler
Karunima
Karunima

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 8:40pm | IP Logged
Ravan could be the next main villain after Tarakasur.
jayvenk IF-Rockerz
jayvenk
jayvenk

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 8:46pm | IP Logged
We have all been getting irritated, angry, hating Indra dev . But the truth is he represents us Humans.MOST humans are what he is,grabbing even when both hand are full, egoistic,  self centred, self important, no credit given to others, It is mostly I , Me, Myself.
But he is not cruel , He simply kills with his words lolz Tongue

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sanju01vish.narenKarunima

--PAYEL-- IF-Sizzlerz
--PAYEL--
--PAYEL--

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 9:55pm | IP Logged
i think indra is the main villain after tarakasur...he is more irritating than tarakasur...i don't know why cvs are potraying him like a asur...
Patrarekha IF-Sizzlerz
Patrarekha
Patrarekha

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 9:57pm | IP Logged
indra is jealous , proud , manipulative ..to glorify Bali they made Indra negative..but i am likig it tat DKDM is not showing all devta's r good and asuras are evil

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sanju01jayvenk

Shanaya__ IF-Dazzler
Shanaya__
Shanaya__

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 10:06pm | IP Logged
I don't know if there is someone to come..but CURRENTLY Indra is substituting for the coming-to-be villianTongue

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index