Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

My opinion about Barun leaving...

Parisian Groupbie
Parisian
Parisian

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 4:45pm | IP Logged
Hello everybody !

My name is Farah, i'am from Paris and i just wanted to share my opinion about the show.

First of all, it's been more than three months now that i've discovered IPKKD and i think
it's the best indian drama i have ever see ! Big smile

Now to coming to Barun Sobti, i don't know what to think...there are so many rumors out there that i don't which one to believe...i've decided that until Barun don't say anything official i will continue to show.

He wants to leave temporarily or definitely the show, for personal or professionnal reasons; i don't have a problem with that at all. I wish him all the very best for his career and i'am looking forward to see him on the big screen ! I might not watch his first movie though cause i'am not a fan of Shenaz Treasurywala, i'am actually thinking that she is the worst actress i have ever seen on the screen. Her first movie was with Shahid Kapoor : Ishq Vishk, and she did a terrible job for a newbie then Confused That's my opinion though...

Anyways, coming back to our show, i agree with most of you all on one thing : the Arnav-Khushi's love story should be ended, in a happy way. Because after they've both been through, i can't see Khushi falling for someone else, it would kill the show, who is already in danger after the Barun's news.

I wonder what happened behind the screen that made all the actors wanting to quit suddenly : First Deepali, then Akshay, and now Barun ! I ever read rumors a few hours ago that Sanaya want to quit too ! I mean what the hell...something is definitely fishy...

About Sanaya, my heart goes for her, because we're all thinking about Barun right now : we want the end of the show etc...but we should not forget Sanaya and show her our love, telling her that if it was Sanaya who will be leaving the show, we would have done the same thing like we are doing for Barun actually. Because their on-screen couple is incredible, and with one or the other leaving, it's not the same.

Last thing, i would request to the kind IsmailveGamze, who always download on youtube the love scenes of Arshi, to stop when Barun is out of the story, so that in case they don't end the story, to leave it like that, so the IPKKND magic will still be there in our hearts. Thank you for doing that also. Embarrassed

I really hope that they end the story in a good way. Cry

A rant now : I'am really upset with some people here in IF who had bashed Barun, called him names like selfish, unprofessionnal...i was actually really surprised when i came on IF the first time, to see how people easily bashed Barun or Sanaya wherever they weren't happy with the show track or the character track...and they called themselves fans ? Seriously ?Angry It happened to me too, being upset with how the plot of X drama is going, but that doesn't mean i'am gonna bash about the actors...

I think i'am done here, i'am gonna enjoy the show daily now (apparently the honeymoon track is coming after diwali track ! Not so sure though, it's a spoiler that i've read here...i hope it turns true) while waiting for an official annoucement about BS...

Thanks you Barun for portraying such a character like ASR ! Clap

PS : English is not my mother-tongue, so i apologise for any grammatical mistake.

Edited by Parisian - 13 November 2012 at 1:42am

The following 27 member(s) liked the above post:

jinxx07786786NowsheenArushiSagarRGYAshai77sami99dimishraAshgAR_ArShiNibelungenliedSARUN.fangirl18nomad.nesssabz105Mitsu91malosemamatharoyalarnavandkhushi1ThithliDhosthenamanivenkatamomb24premparbatAngel13pri_armaanssyahoo-B.N.K-

pri_armaan IF-Sizzlerz
pri_armaan
pri_armaan

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 4:49pm | IP Logged
Wonderful post :)

I agree :)

and well for me Sanaya is equal to Barun! What she has brought to Khushi, no other actress could or can! So if she was in place of BS i would have done the same!

Because for me Arhi=Sarun
so no Sarun=no IPK!!

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

786786Parisiannomad.nesssabz105malosesun2011ThithliDhost

nomad.ness Goldie
nomad.ness
nomad.ness

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 4:53pm | IP Logged
very well written. I agree with you. 

I respect whatever decision Barun takes and if it really is to pursue films, I pray he can be the next SRK in bollywood!! 

I just want the story of ARSHI to stay intact with the originals (including the entire cast and crew). 

Also, want to agree on the fact that if Sanaya was quitting the show, we would be standing by her as we are with Barun. I respect and appreciate her work and am a fan of her as much as of BS. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

786786sun2011premparbat

Ashg Senior Member
Ashg
Ashg

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 5:34pm | IP Logged
CryI totally agree regarding shehnaz she is a bad actress 
If Barun wants to leave he should at least wait till his movie releases I don't doubt that he has done a wonderful job in the movie but shehnaz that's a different story
I feel Barun is simply counting the chicken before they hatch
He can stay for another two months and leave when movie releasesCry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sun2011

786786 Groupbie

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 5:51pm | IP Logged
And its also really irritating to hear ppl think he's leaving for another movie or to promote his movie, when the MAN himself said he just needs a break and NO he's not leaving b/c he has other movie offers. If you guys watch the episodes from the kidnapping track, you can see that he looks SUPER EXHAUSTED, let him peacefully go on his break and hope he comes back.

I don't like Shehnaz either, but Im definitely going to watch his movie, hope it does well =) and even if it doesn't, i don't care cuz i'll still love Barun Sobti <3 

Edited by 786786 - 12 November 2012 at 8:19pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ashg

balbir45 Groupbie
balbir45
balbir45

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 7:55pm | IP Logged
I agree with  786786.  Barun Sobti lokks very tired and exhausted.  I think, he over worked during his movie shoot.  He definitely can use a break.  How many times we have commented that he needs a hair cut and he should shave.  Just looking at him for last 4-5 months seems like he does not have time for himself.  He seems very unkept.  I hope all is well with his health and his family.  We are his fans big time but we should not judge him for his decisions and specialy when he can't disclose the truth.  My prayers and well wishes are with you Barun.  May you be blessed all the time and all your wishes come true.  

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

786786Ashg

afsuu IF-Rockerz
afsuu
afsuu

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 8:12pm | IP Logged
loyal ph who work hard in thick r thin n snz need us 

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top