we can not take this any more! - Page 4

Posted: 11 years ago
Shumi ji change ur title ...so people wil peep in...
N ...they wil know what z going on...

Guys we should really demand the restart now...coz we love kunal n sinal...n i think we raise our voice...like nbt fans...
Originally posted by jay_bpm

@ Sree - is there way to do it online. 
As my printer is not working at the moment. SO I did send e-mail already but want official complaint filed. As I said, if we can have an online petition against Ekta, CVs and Channel, It would work very well. 

we can do it online just download the app and fill itand submit it online directly

but we need majority of mails to be sent to that mail id... if there is a way where we can sign on single petition that would bereally great ...

but however I have come up with the draft on the same. I just want the forum guys to take a look so that we can proceed further ...  
Originally posted by eshi.nl

Shumi ji change ur title ...so people wil peep in...
N ...they wil know what z going on...

Guys we should really demand the restart now...coz we love kunal n sinal...n i think we raise our voice...like nbt fans...
yep u r right...i chanded the title of the thread😊
Originally posted by shumi.

yep u r right...i chanded the title of the thread😊

@shumi

@jay
@eshi

@rajash

check ur PMS  I have sent the my draft versoin
Originally posted by Sreearabhi

we can do it online just download the app and fill itand submit it online directly

but we need majority of mails to be sent to that mail id... if there is a way where we can sign on single petition that would bereally great ...

but however I have come up with the draft on the same. I just want the forum guys to take a look so that we can proceed further ...  
sure yaar we are with you...by raising our voice atleast we may get 0.1% of peace of mind...😭 i just want them to know we viewers are not idiots...😡

girls those who are in FB...let out ur frustration on parichay sight of FB, on colours sight etc
@Sree - read your draft. 
I think it is good. what is the next step?
we should ask our friends to join us and forward that draft to get more support, right? 

@Sree - read your draft. 
we should ask our friends to join us and forward that draft to get more support, right? 

Yes what we wll do is we will create an online petition form which previously created by mariamars for parichay leap i believe ... that ways

we will send this mainly to the id that i posted IBF mail id and lets all send mails to them and on top of it to colors Managment tooo one for women empowerement tooo.

ITs really getting insane day by day

@Sree - read your draft. 
we should send it to SBS channel too
Sree good one...
But add what we wanna see...when sending it to colors..n cvs
N guys pm everyone on ur buddy list to check this thread...we should do it really fast...
By tomorrow ...may b...they should immediately change the track by next week
R else shut the shop...as no one wanna see crap...which they r already serving from 5 months...

Shumi thanks for changing the title Edited by eshi.nl - 11 years ago
Yes I too was thinking of sending it to news channel and whatever sites who discuss daily soaps and stuff. not aware of which in India.

I did call to Colors office here in USA to let them know. Guy said he will write directly to content department. where else can we go?