Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Musiquelover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: shumi.

i know yaar this serial became a horror for us😡...don't feel like tuning the TV 😭...isse se ziyada pathetic TV par  kuch ho hi nahi sakta😡

sach mein I was suppose to finish my projects budget estimate and debit notes to client for billing approvals and damn it this sada hua CVs gave their balance sheet which is only of damn loss... crazy ... and Me am a mad dumbo still writing on my blog about SINAL
shumi. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Sreearabhi

sach mein I was suppose to finish my projects budget estimate and debit notes to client for billing approvals and damn it this sada hua CVs gave their balance sheet which is only of damn loss... crazy ... and Me am a mad dumbo still writing on my blog about SINAL

yaar i thing we can not just keep quite...CVs played a dirty act with our emotions...we have to show / tell them how disgusting they are ...please can some one make a on line petition to CVs ( who know how to make on line petition...)
Edited by shumi. - 11 years ago
SV_20 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

yaar i thing we can not just keep quite...CVs played a dirty act with our emotions...we have to show / tell them how disgusting they are ...please can some one make a on line petition to CVs ( who know how to make on line petition...)

par akka aapko lagtha hain those dumbos wil hear to us😡
Musiquelover thumbnail

yaar i thing we can not just keep quite...CVs played a dirty act with our emotions...we have to show / tell them how disgusting they are ...please can some one make a on line petition to CVs ( who know how to make on line petition

Yaar itna ghatiya play bardaaash nahi ho rahi hai...

I am not sure of Online petition but we can complain on www.ibff.com that these people are playing and insulting the traditional values of indian Marriage system and also under  Human rights act and child rights act coz ... two kids were shown desperately wanting to reunite their parents and live with them and They are showing evil winning on good during auspicious days by secribing Ramayan and Killing ravan and they are draping insane ran away mental assylum creeps like 🤢 in transperant curtains with chammak challo types of hangings...round her waist and say a wife as mistress Disgusting

There kids are crying here these two couple are crying and still insane drama and lame sacrifices and they even show the public how to manipulate and camoflage truth and witnesses  in front of law.

Insult to the Indian Law system and Indian Traditional Marriage system.   I am going to file this against these sada hua team on that site ...

I will check if i can come up with online petition tooo i am allowed to. COz i think forum DTs or modswill do this or anyone of us can do ...

pls let me konw.

eshi.nl thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Shumi ji
Kyo Apna mood karab kar rahe ho...don't think about it...not today...
These cvs spoiled deewali...manhoos wedding.even if it's fake one...no need to start it on this deewali...

But siddhi told him jhoot ...but iam wondering...seema saw twins...n AC N AD convo...how wil kunal react after listening to both of them...whatever...they broke our hearts...iam watching this show for sinal..

As per show karwachauth is still after 2 r 3 days...n deewali has 9 r here10 days ...
Let's wait...y to think about crap...
Musiquelover thumbnail

Originally posted by: sinan_sinal

par akka aapko lagtha hain those dumbos wil hear to us😡

Sindhu there is a way to lit fire and ignite the rockets under these BT PH butts nothing is impossible ... dear ...
Musiquelover thumbnail

Originally posted by: eshi.nl

Shumi ji
Kyo Apna mood karab kar rahe ho...don't think about it...not today...
These cvs spoiled deewali...manhoos wedding.even if it's fake one...no need to start it on this deewali...

But siddhi told him jhoot ...but iam wondering...seema saw twins...n AC N AD convo...how wil kunal react after listening to both of them...whatever...they broke our hearts...iam watching this show for sinal..

As per show karwachauth is still after 2 r 3 days...n deewali has 9 r here10 days ...
Let's wait...y to think about crap...

Yaaar eshi I am the 1st one to be positive with confidence flag but still the way they showed dragging kunal and throwing him out my blood is still boiling...

even at this moment I  am positive may the reunion happen with all gods witness our plight and bless us with reunion of SINAL but I want Kunal  to kick each and every member of Deewan house in such a way damn it every one should shed blood  including sulekha and abhay  I want Kunal to Kick on their butts ...
shumi. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Sreearabhi

Yaar itna ghatiya play bardaaash nahi ho rahi hai...

I am not sure of Online petition but we can complain on www.ibff.com that these people are playing and insulting the traditional values of indian Marriage system and also under  Human rights act and child rights act coz ... two kids were shown desperately wanting to reunite their parents and live with them and They are showing evil winning on good during auspicious days by secribing Ramayan and Killing ravan and they are draping insane ran away mental assylum creeps like 🤢 in transperant curtains with chammak challo types of hangings...round her waist and say a wife as mistress Disgusting

There kids are crying here these two couple are crying and still insane drama and lame sacrifices and they even show the public how to manipulate and camoflage truth and witnesses  in front of law.

Insult to the Indian Law system and Indian Traditional Marriage system.   I am going to file this against these sada hua team on that site ...

I will check if i can come up with online petition tooo i am allowed to. COz i think forum DTs or modswill do this or anyone of us can do ...

pls let me konw.

very well said yaar, it is a mockery of marriage😡 ...i just checked the link www.ibff.com  but i could not under stand which page we should go to to make a comp line...and pl if you can on line petition make it as soon as possible and see how many are signing...if we get more than 100 sign with in two three days we can send it to colora , ekta CVs and others 
Musiquelover thumbnail

very well said yaar, it is a mockery of marriage😡 ...i just checked the link www.ibff.com  but i could not under stand which page we should go to to make a comp line...and pl if you can on line petition make it as soon as possible and see how many are signing...if we get more than 100 sign with in two three days we can send it to colora , ekta CVs and others 

Sure I will check and will post it on IF... This can not be entertained and tolereated this is entertainment industry fine but joke of traditions n playing cheap and insulting them can not be tolerated yaar... I will look into the site again and will tell now itself...
eshi.nl thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Sree iam not even expecting anything now yaar...
It was disgusting to show kunal being thrown out 😡
His pain i can't see it... 😭 ...

Hope if it's fake one...it should end in 10 days...
But we should really take some intiation against them...Ek n cvs should know how disgusting it is to show such crap on our show.n how pathetic they r... 😡 😡

Y the hell they have to show ms scene...they might have skipped that one also...as someone asked...even that is also not completed...no Rituals were shown...