India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

My mum thinks I've lost it!!!

Banaya1 Goldie
Banaya1
Banaya1

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 4:30pm | IP Logged
It's 23:10hrs and my mum walked into my room and saw IPKKND on the TV and said 'Oh my God! How many times do you watch it?' as she had seen me watch it at 20:00hrs too. I had my laptop in my lap and was about to say I'm not watching it I'm on my laptop, but realised that I was watching a Barun and Sanaya clip on Watsapp TV too.  I thought, "Oh God, she's right, it's all about Arshi / Sarun."  So I just kept quiet.  I thought it's best not to answer that I actually watch the program 3 times a day.

What have you done to us Sarun?  We don't have a life beyond you.  If someone had told me earlier this year that I'd be totally obsessed with a Star Plus program and willingly spend money to go to a Star Plus Live event and that too the Platinum VIP package I would have laughed so hard I would have cracked a rib or something.  It's so sad to think Barun is leaving, but I suppose all good things must come to an end.  The journey has been wonderful, we'll never forget and will always cherish the Rabba Ve moments.

Edited by Banaya1 - 12 November 2012 at 4:36pm

The following 20 member(s) liked the above post:

RazRazeeroramajideys86twinkle662abhayaAmeliaSalvatoreUltimateWishes-Siaa-mizzraksha712crackerszoneAudrey.h.arnavandkhushi1hemakalaiAliya_hzsnIshrafan11blackdovesohara..Anita..Sunshine Girlromiebee2002

arnavandkhushi1 Goldie
arnavandkhushi1
arnavandkhushi1

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 4:32pm | IP Logged
Same here! I will never ever forget all of these wonderful memories. IPKKND will always be a part of me growing up... never will I forget this experience.

I have also made it a learning experience!

NEVER. Get emotionally attached to a TV show.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Banaya1

Banaya1 Goldie
Banaya1
Banaya1

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 4:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by arnavandkhushi1

Same here! I will never ever forget all of these wonderful memories. IPKKND will always be a part of me growing up... never will I forget this experience.

I have also made it a learning experience!

NEVER. Get emotionally attached to a TV show.
Too right! But I doubt we'll ever come across such an addictive program ever again.  I'll keep all the episodes saved forever.  If I have a daughter one day, when she's old enough I'll try to get her to watch this epic love story too.  I just hope and pray it stays epic and no one spoils it.  It will be an all time classic.

Edited by Banaya1 - 12 November 2012 at 4:40pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Siaa-arnavandkhushi1spuARHI

Ishrafan11 IF-Dazzler
Ishrafan11
Ishrafan11

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 5:11pm | IP Logged
I know how you feel but there is still hope fingers crossed hope we hear good news soon dont lose hope. My mom thinks i lost it too lol

Banaya1

sohara IF-Sizzlerz
sohara
sohara

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 5:20pm | IP Logged
Sarun and IPK just changed my life. I was literally in dream land of Arshi and finally landed in real world with a huge shock! I was obsessed with Ipk and Sarun so much that couldn't lead my life without them, all the time watching old episodes, VMs, reading FF and discussing about Sarun and the show in the forum.Started avoiding friends,parties and socialization. IPK just turned my life upside down. But now with the news of Barun quitting just made me depressed and deeply hurt. I wish I can overcome this pain soon.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Siaa-Banaya1

..Anita.. IF-Sizzlerz
..Anita..
..Anita..

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 5:27pm | IP Logged
same here!!! this show gave me so many good memories!!!
and i wish i could go to the spl thing...but i am not across the seas
you have to tell us about it

Banaya1

Banaya1 Goldie
Banaya1
Banaya1

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 5:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sohara

Sarun and IPK just changed my life. I was literally in dream land of Arshi and finally landed in real world with a huge shock! I was obsessed with Ipk and Sarun so much that couldn't lead my life without them, all the time watching old episodes, VMs, reading FF and discussing about Sarun and the show in the forum.Started avoiding friends,parties and socialization. IPK just turned my life upside down. But now with the news of Barun quitting just made me depressed and deeply hurt. I wish I can overcome this pain soon.

Wow! Reading that it sounds exactly like my life, but I suppose we have to stay positive, they can take Barun away, they can take the show away, but they can never take the memories.  Sounding a bit filmy, but it's true Yaadein reh jati hain.
Banaya1 Goldie
Banaya1
Banaya1

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 5:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anita_21492

same here!!! this show gave me so many good memories!!!
and i wish i could go to the spl thing...but i am not across the seas
you have to tell us about it
Yep will hopefully tell you all about it for sure.  However, I'm expecting there to be lots of people there, so my encounter with them will be very brief, I think I'm better off writing them a letter, rather than trying to say everything that I'm thinking, cos I'll either end up babbling on too much or being totally Starstruck.

Go to top