India-Forums

   

Mohit Sehgal AT #1 / The h e a r t t h r o b. // (Page 71)

.Chashmish. IF-Sizzlerz
.Chashmish.
.Chashmish.

Joined: 14 May 2011
Posts: 12676

Posted: 26 November 2012 at 11:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MSmyworldMS

Originally posted by Mohit-deewani

Originally posted by hifzaa

Originally posted by Mohit-deewani

Hello sm-317Big smileand hello hifzaaBig smile
I m roshni
hey roshini Tongue
Hey Big smile  So where do u live ? 
kyu tuje uske ghar jaana hai kya??
Ha jaana hai and waha jaake chai oops I mean Bournevita bhi pina hai , aur kuch ? LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

BabajiKaThullu

---Priya--- IF-Sizzlerz
---Priya---
---Priya---

Joined: 21 August 2009
Posts: 24201

Posted: 26 November 2012 at 11:15am | IP Logged
@rosh ohhh poor u ROFL 
this signature question is also not so bad...
BabajiKaThullu IF-Addictz
BabajiKaThullu
BabajiKaThullu

Joined: 26 February 2010
Posts: 54270

Posted: 26 November 2012 at 11:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mohit-deewani

Originally posted by MSmyworldMS

Originally posted by Mohit-deewani

Originally posted by hifzaa

Originally posted by Mohit-deewani

Hello sm-317Big smileand hello hifzaaBig smile
I m roshni
hey roshini Tongue
Hey Big smile  So where do u live ? 
kyu tuje uske ghar jaana hai kya??
Ha jaana hai and waha jaake chai oops I mean Bournevita bhi pina hai , aur kuch ? LOL
kyu tujhe teri mom tujhe bournvita nahi deti kya?
.Chashmish. IF-Sizzlerz
.Chashmish.
.Chashmish.

Joined: 14 May 2011
Posts: 12676

Posted: 26 November 2012 at 11:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by hifzaa

i live in pakistan roshni
Wt abt u?
Oh Pakistan , many IF friends live there , so does Indian channels broadcast there ? Big smile
I Live in Gujarat Smile
BabajiKaThullu IF-Addictz
BabajiKaThullu
BabajiKaThullu

Joined: 26 February 2010
Posts: 54270

Posted: 26 November 2012 at 11:17am | IP Logged
i think its SEHGAL AT so if you guys completed your introduction ceremony can we talk about sehgal?
.Chashmish. IF-Sizzlerz
.Chashmish.
.Chashmish.

Joined: 14 May 2011
Posts: 12676

Posted: 26 November 2012 at 11:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MSmyworldMS

Originally posted by ---Priya---

@rosh did u ask everyone ur signature question? LOL
how old are u? ROFL

@radhi il call u that Tongue same here... i love to be jobless
here everybody calls me RadhiCryCryCry

ohh.. same here...

I gave u other name radhu ,but madam ko Accha nahi laga LOL
BabajiKaThullu IF-Addictz
BabajiKaThullu
BabajiKaThullu

Joined: 26 February 2010
Posts: 54270

Posted: 26 November 2012 at 11:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mohit-deewani

Originally posted by hifzaa

i live in pakistan roshni
Wt abt u?
Oh Pakistan , many IF friends live there , so does Indian channels broadcast there ? Big smile
I Live in Gujarat Smile
usko bata na ki teri padosi hu... pakistan gujrat... padosi hai naLOLLOLLOL
BabajiKaThullu IF-Addictz
BabajiKaThullu
BabajiKaThullu

Joined: 26 February 2010
Posts: 54270

Posted: 26 November 2012 at 11:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mohit-deewani

Originally posted by MSmyworldMS

Originally posted by ---Priya---

@rosh did u ask everyone ur signature question? LOL
how old are u? ROFL

@radhi il call u that Tongue same here... i love to be jobless
here everybody calls me RadhiCryCryCry

ohh.. same here...

I gave u other name radhu ,but madam ko Accha nahi laga LOL
yah dat because my bestest friend gave me dat name and its her copy right agar usko pata chala to wo tujhe maar daalegi.. wo hi mujhe Radhu bulati hai...

baaki sab ne Radhika se Radhi kar diyaCryCry

aur jo jyada close hai wo kamini + kutti bulate hai... NOT FAIRAngry

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Mujhse Kuchh Kehti...Yeh Khamoshiyaan Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index