India-Forums

Mohit Sehgal AT #1 / The h e a r t t h r o b. // (Page 36)

BabajiKaThullu IF-Addictz
BabajiKaThullu
BabajiKaThullu

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 4:55am | IP Logged

Am i wanted nw in any case?

charmee_sammy IF-Stunnerz
charmee_sammy
charmee_sammy

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 4:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by snowwhite28

honestly i can't relate to gaurie character. She has every thing. But still she is carving for cousins. I find it silly. There must be something mystry. May they r not gourie real parents. I am just guessing it.
See theres no problem for gauri carving for her family.. but sometimes i feel she is over doing it.. i mean 24*7 family family family.. n that too d one she haven't seen it.. they should also show gauri thinking about different things other then "the family" specially about sid whom she is gonna get married to..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

snowwhite28

charmee_sammy
charmee_sammy

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 4:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MSmyworldMS

why did u go away?? did u take it seriously u nuts???
btw i msged u on FB do check.. ok let me ask u here only.. why ur mobile no. is not working?
KuchBhiMatBol IF-Rockerz
KuchBhiMatBol
KuchBhiMatBol

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 5:05am | IP Logged
yes they must highlight them as a jodi more than on hr n her wait fr her family

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

charmee_sammy

charmee_sammy
charmee_sammy

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 5:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..-Surabhi-..

yes they must highlight them as a jodi more than on hr n her wait fr her family
exactly.. 
BabajiKaThullu IF-Addictz
BabajiKaThullu
BabajiKaThullu

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 5:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by charmee_sammy

why did u go away?? did u take it seriously u nuts???btw i msged u on FB do check.. ok let me ask u here only.. why ur mobile no. is not working?

Nai be tujhe or seriously nvr wo new year ki wajase aj bhi guests aaye hai yar.
Wo mera phn roaming me hai or balance khatam ho gaya hai to jb tu cl karegi to nai lagega cz no balance. Msg kar hoga mera dusra number hai wo dungi. Gujratka.
charmee_sammy
charmee_sammy

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 5:18am | IP Logged

why did u go away?? did u take it seriously u nuts???btw i msged u on FB do check.. ok let me ask u here only.. why ur mobile no. is not working?

Nai be tujhe or seriously nvr wo new year ki wajase aj bhi guests aaye hai yar.
Wo mera phn roaming me hai or balance khatam ho gaya hai to jb tu cl karegi to nai lagega cz no balance. Msg kar hoga mera dusra number hai wo dungi. Gujratka.
pata tha tu nai leti but just incase.. tu guj me hai na.. kya pata waha ki hawa me kuch aagaya ho :P
ok muje dusra no. de dena..
snowwhite28 IF-Rockerz
snowwhite28
snowwhite28

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 5:21am | IP Logged

Originally posted by snowwhite28

honestly i can't relate to gaurie character. She has every thing. But still she is carving for cousins. I find it silly. There must be something mystry. May they r not gourie real parents. I am just guessing it.
See theres no problem for gauri carving for her family.. but sometimes i feel she is over doing it.. i mean 24*7 family family family.. n that too d one she haven't seen it.. they should also show gauri thinking about different things other then "the family" specially about sid whom she is gonna get married to..

i think even gourie doesn't knowConfused why she so attached to india..i mean in very first episode she was telling sid that she gets flashes and sees a roomOuch something like that...she still in dilemma ...she thinks that she is carving for family and cousins...but reasons are much more deeper than that are showedConfused

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Mujhse Kuchh Kehti...Yeh Khamoshiyaan Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index