India-Forums

Mohit Sehgal AT #1 / The h e a r t t h r o b. // (Page 34)

charmee_sammy IF-Stunnerz
charmee_sammy
charmee_sammy

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 3:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..-Surabhi-..

yeah, they should present the both sides equallly , they r only focusing gauri... they should do tht with both the characters.
exactly.. otherwise it would look like Sid n his family are just there filling the space...

charmee_sammy
charmee_sammy

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 3:57am | IP Logged
and m still confused whether sid really loves her? I feel he thinks he does but yet he isn't..
n gauri for sure takes Sid as her best friend..
KuchBhiMatBol IF-Rockerz
KuchBhiMatBol
KuchBhiMatBol

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 4:09am | IP Logged
yeah thats the main confusion .. ryt now sid n his family comes under the supporting cast , where as when it comes to his feelings ryt now.. sid's care and affection seems to be like one best friend caring for other . still that passion between the two lovers is missing . i guess its tym for them to realize through certain experiences tht they r "actually in love"

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

charmee_sammy

charmee_sammy
charmee_sammy

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 4:13am | IP Logged
yeah Sid n his family are like supporting actors.. Sid's family i dunno wen will they ever be focussed as now gauri will go to India so the whole focus again shifts to gauri, her family n appa saheb.. 
yes that chemistry n spark is missing.. even i find lack of attachment b/w the too.. Sid cares a lot about her but from gauri side if we have seen any emotion or any feeling den its for her family.. as if no other matters to her. not even Sid, like as much a best friend should matter..
snowwhite28 IF-Rockerz
snowwhite28
snowwhite28

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 4:21am | IP Logged
Hi guys. Don't u think mohit name in starcast should be in top rather than mrunal. I don't know how these things work. But mohit is a identity of the show.
charmee_sammy
charmee_sammy

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 4:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by snowwhite28

Hi guys. Don't u think mohit name in starcast should be in top rather than mrunal. I don't know how these things work. But mohit is a identity of the show.
oh yeah we Mohit fans would wish for Mohit's name on top.. god knows how it works.. Mods arrange the order at first n then it depends on which celebs rank is highest is on top..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

snowwhite28

KuchBhiMatBol IF-Rockerz
KuchBhiMatBol
KuchBhiMatBol

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 4:26am | IP Logged
with respect to gauris pov i completely agree with you... in each n every talk of hers the one thing u notice is my cousins and my family ... she is all cared about that n that inly made sid said kahin tum mujhe chid ke toh nhi chali jaogi na.. he can see what her family is for her.. but when u get engaged to a guy u must n should take care of that too.. more over the way their engagement ceremony was shown i didnt liked that all.. that happened in a fuss.. it should be smthing else

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Marie-charmee_sammy

-Marie- IF-Sizzlerz
-Marie-
-Marie-

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 4:30am | IP Logged
gauri n sid both are equally ryt.. but the confusion always arise when something start dominating in anyones life n dat s da real problem gauri had missed her family since her childhood.. n sid got guari since childhood as his best friends.. as gauri is not in love n is comfortable along sid coz of his best friend so she dont consider to fulfil the formalities too which a usual unknown fiance will do after gettiing engaged.. the current scenario is justifying both a lot !!
in end its all my pov :P <3 <3

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Mujhse Kuchh Kehti...Yeh Khamoshiyaan Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index