Mujhse Kuchh Kehti...Yeh Khamoshiyaan

Mohit Sehgal AT #1 / The h e a r t t h r o b. // - Page 22

KuchBhiMatBol thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
u justify your pov meeri but marriage is not successful when the two do not match up with each others compatibilty n compromises for just a best friend...

charmee i agree .. n her sentence that this marriage is doing a good tht she will be able to meet ber whole family.. atleast respect the person who wants ro marry u rather than talking tht u want to meet ur family.. at some tym it signals his weightage in her life is nothing

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

snowwhite28 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: charmee_sammy

oh yeah we Mohit fans would wish for Mohit's name on top.. god knows how it works.. Mods arrange the order at first n then it depends on which celebs rank is highest is on top..

mohit is on highest rank. Mrunal is still new. We can request the mod to rearrange the order.
charmee_sammy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: MSluvsSI

gauri n sid both are equally ryt.. but the confusion always arise when something start dominating in anyones life n dat s da real problem gauri had missed her family since her childhood.. n sid got guari since childhood as his best friends.. as gauri is not in love n is comfortable along sid coz of his best friend so she dont consider to fulfil the formalities too which a usual unknown fiance will do after gettiing engaged.. the current scenario is justifying both a lot !!

in end its all my pov :P <3 <3

The thing is from Gauri;s side her emotions n feeling are not shown for Sid.. only emotion from gauri is for her family.. and gauri is comfortable wid Sid its what we r assuming but even for once gauri herself hasn't said it.. they are showing things as if we know how Sid n gauri's story was.. they have started off from middle and are expecting us to assume things b/w gauri n sid..

-Marie- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ..-Surabhi-..

u justify your pov meeri but marriage is not successful when the two do not match up with each others compatibilty n compromises for just a best friend...

charmee i agree .. n her sentence that this marriage is doing a good tht she will be able to meet ber whole family.. atleast respect the person who wants ro marry u rather than talking tht u want to meet ur family.. at some tym it signals his weightage in her life is nothing

i was taking abut her current situation not about da mariage which gona happen not so soon😆

@bold

🤢not gona think her ryt in dis seriously... she said it in first epi??or yesterday ones??🤔
charmee_sammy thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ..-Surabhi-..

Yes the only two emotions Gauri's is shown about this marriage is they are best friends so would make good life partner n bcoz of this marriage she can meet her parents..
its not like Gauri must not be having any feeling for sid, she must be respecting him, must be comfortable with him.. but they need to show she is.. but they keep her feelings revolving around her family.. with Sid things r just going on.. 
charmee_sammy thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: snowwhite28

mohit is on highest rank. Mrunal is still new. We can request the mod to rearrange the order.

yes we can.. PM mods na regarding it..
snowwhite28 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: charmee_sammy

yeah all she cares is her family n cousins.. its like a kid who once wants a toy keeps crying for it all the time.. n thats wat gauri is doing.. n for god sake she is in London where 90% of the family are nuclear family.. she behaves as if all around there a joint family n only hers is not.. so why is she behaving like its only her family which is away??

sometimes it seems like Sid n dat engagement was just a formality for her.. she doesn't feel for anything else..
yeah engagement happened in the blink of eye.. everything is just going is rush..
nothg is making sense..

honestly i can't relate to gaurie character. She has every thing. But still she is carving for cousins. I find it silly. There must be something mystry. May they r not gourie real parents. I am just guessing it.
BabajiKaThullu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

Am i wanted nw in any case?
charmee_sammy thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: snowwhite28

honestly i can't relate to gaurie character. She has every thing. But still she is carving for cousins. I find it silly. There must be something mystry. May they r not gourie real parents. I am just guessing it.

See theres no problem for gauri carving for her family.. but sometimes i feel she is over doing it.. i mean 24*7 family family family.. n that too d one she haven't seen it.. they should also show gauri thinking about different things other then "the family" specially about sid whom she is gonna get married to..
charmee_sammy thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: MSmyworldMS

Am i wanted nw in any case?

why did u go away?? did u take it seriously u nuts???
btw i msged u on FB do check.. ok let me ask u here only.. why ur mobile no. is not working?