India-Forums

Hongey Judaa Na Hum
Hongey Judaa Na Hum

Forum is so Quiet (Page 3)

jasminerahul IF-Sizzlerz
jasminerahul
jasminerahul

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 9:05am | IP Logged
Ekta's shows show d same track again & again.but 99% of her shows r hits.So even if d show doesnt offer anything diff it can b a hit

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-SMay31-Siddhi_

-SMay31- IF-Sizzlerz
-SMay31-
-SMay31-

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 1:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by adol

aamna didnt choose kth ,it just happened by luck for aamna and as far script choosing theres a serious problem ,i mean why does she chooses the same scripts like fairytale look aoa wish karein and then this hjnm ,a person makes mistakes once ,if he is repeating it then there a serious decision lacking ability ,i feel aamna shd choose a show rather than love stories and that too fairytale which have no resemblence with the modern times all goes in bad taste .even kth clicked because it was so real we could actually feel the characters sujal and kashish but hereConfused

Word :)) after watching AC i jst wanted to bang my head against the wall m mean W*F was tht?? nd i didnt dare to watch tht AWK crap..yes Aamna is really dumb in terms of selecting scripts idk in which world she's living...she's my only fav actress since 2003 but she never fails to dissapoint me..perfect example of beauty widout brains lol...sorry for the outbrust but m not a blind fan :))

Edited by -SMay31- - 14 November 2012 at 1:07pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Siddhi_

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Hongey Judaa Na Hum Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index