India-Forums

Hongey Judaa Na Hum
Hongey Judaa Na Hum

Forum is so Quiet (Page 2)

adol IF-Dazzler
adol
adol

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 11:27am | IP Logged
the story is too simple for anyones liking ,i mean there is no challange for aamna and raqesh in which they could excel and show their acting skills ,theres no room for experiment as the storyline and concept doesnt allow them to change anything now so i fear this show wont last much long ,sometimes something cant be recreated and the magic that aamna created in kth can never be matched ,probably one of the most far from reality show i have ever seen on tv

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-SMay31-Siddhi_

-SMay31- IF-Sizzlerz
-SMay31-
-SMay31-

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 11:54am | IP Logged
i agree on each nd every point...i wish Aamna wld hv choosen some kekta show...yes her show tracks might b repeatitive but atleast endedup as successful show...after watching a 1st month i realized this show will b hopeless case nd i wld b not surprised if it will windup soon...m a biggest Aamna's Fan but yes she never chooses n e good script after KTH nd alwys dissapoints me in terms of scripts selection...nd I really Like RaQesh as Adi in Maryada...he's a gud actor too...HJNH cast is so talented but sad to see they r  casted in a bad show nd Sony & PH wasting them...sigh :(( nd frankly I-F is full of immature fangals...they only want too see Khadoos boy wid so called loud character gal...i hardly watch indian shows now...

Edited by -SMay31- - 13 November 2012 at 11:58am

parheezGMSiddhi_

-Sujal- IF-Rockerz
-Sujal-
-Sujal-

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 12:10pm | IP Logged
Even i've noticed the forum being so quiet...no wonder its ranked 21st...i hope there's much more activity than this!! if only i was more creative!! LOL I love this show & i think Aamna has definitely chosen the right show!! its such an interesting & awesome story!! you cant expect the story to go too fast!!

Edited by AamnaLover - 13 November 2012 at 12:12pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Siddhi_

jasminerahul IF-Sizzlerz
jasminerahul
jasminerahul

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 3:37pm | IP Logged
i luv this show tho i dont watch it daily as i dont get sony.but i dont feel that it doesnt hav a gud story.i feel its a diff theme which hasnt been experimented b4 on Indian TV.But i guess if it was Ekta show she wud've publicized & made it a hit 

Siddhi_

adol IF-Dazzler
adol
adol

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 4:43pm | IP Logged

aamna didnt choose kth ,it just happened by luck for aamna and as far script choosing theres a serious problem ,i mean why does she chooses the same scripts like fairytale look aoa wish karein and then this hjnm ,a person makes mistakes once ,if he is repeating it then there a serious decision lacking ability ,i feel aamna shd choose a show rather than love stories and that too fairytale which have no resemblence with the modern times all goes in bad taste .even kth clicked because it was so real we could actually feel the characters sujal and kashish but hereConfused

-SMay31-Siddhi_

romaila IF-Addictz
romaila
romaila

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 11:47pm | IP Logged
Couldnt agree more...much hype was created about the show. Even whole of the cast is fresh...RoAan's chemistry is developing slowly...background tune is awesome but the weak script and bad editing is thrwoing water on all efforts. Cvs are following old fundas...love breakup and jealousy track whcih the audiance had seen in 100 of earlier soaps...whats new they are offering? plus at times i feels Amna is giving same expressions as she used to give when she was Kashish as if she is tryibng to be Kashish once again for attracting her old fans...Confused Raqesh is the only actor whom i currently find the only appealing factor left in this show rest God Bless hem. LOL    

Siddhi_

parheezGM Senior Member
parheezGM
parheezGM

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 1:25am | IP Logged
I like the show, I don't love it, like even if I miss one episode its no big deal. But I don't think this show will run that long because the tempo of the show is pretty fast paced, and after the memories come back everything will be a downslide after that. 

So I hope they continue with this pace and end the show without unnecessary drama.

Siddhi_

blackbeer Senior Member
blackbeer
blackbeer

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 5:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by EmraanFanatic

Originally posted by Dark_Knight

New here Big smile

Welcome to the forum! Smile
Thanx TongueBig smile

Siddhi_

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Hongey Judaa Na Hum Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index