India-Forums

Hongey Judaa Na Hum
Hongey Judaa Na Hum

Forum is so Quiet

Siddhi_ IF-Sizzlerz
Siddhi_
Siddhi_

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 4:26pm | IP Logged

Where is everyone? Today the forum is like extra quiet than it normally is. Not even one post on todays episode from anyone, apart from (lonelyshadow) who did Written Update.

I've never seen Aamna Shariff before, I heard her name, never watched her on screen in movies or Kahin Toh Hoga. And RaQesh, I saw him long long time ago in a show on Zee, around 2006. So yeah not seen much of him either.

And I dont know how, but I go so attracted to this couple. Rohan and Muskaan, I just love them. And I think the story currently is going okay-ish. But I dont know, Im losing hope on this show :(

There was so much hype about it before the show started, every Indian Television Facebook page I saw was talking and posting about RohAan and HJNH. So many people had made VMs from the promos and sigs/avis. And genuinely, I did not get interested into this show at all at that time. I started watching after on someones request and then just fell in love with AamRa and RohAan <3

But now? Its all gone. Almost literally. I thought this jodi was really popular :( I have over 200 friends on my Facebook who watch Indian shows and all, and honestly, only about three of them are RohAan fans and watch the show :/

I want to get to know more people to discuss about the show, AamRa, RohAan <3 Come on people :D

Sorry the post became so long, it wasnt intentional

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

sehhrLSctt-Sujal--SMay31-SandstoneFIZK6aartipartyyMuneebaSheikhromaila

adol IF-Dazzler
adol
adol

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 4:45pm | IP Logged
sadly waqt badalnay mai dair nai lagti ,there was a time when aamna was so popular people were crazy over her and rajeev and admired their legendary jodi of sujal kashish ,but 7 years down the line it seems everything has changed ,thinking of aamna makes me think of kth and kth forum and the way it used to be soo flooded ,probably the best forum ever in history of india forum and the best tme of my life hasbeen spent on kth forum so its natural seeing aamna does remind u of kth however
coming to present i believe the whole concept and storyline is flawed thats the reason whatever the creative do isnt attracting much people on a long basis so the problem is the basic concept of showOuch

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-SMay31-

FIZK6 IF-Sizzlerz
FIZK6
FIZK6

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 4:47pm | IP Logged
Firstly, what shall i call you? Smile
Secondly i personally like reading long posts, so dont need to apologise.

I agree with you about there being too much excitement before the show started. There was alot of hype then it all died down. The show just hasnt lived up to the expectations of the viewers. I'm just watching it for RaQesh and only his scenes.

I saw Amna in KTH and liked her with Rajeev. But didnt watch the show regularly. It was Ektas show, so what do you expect, the rest is history.
As for RaQesh i watched him in Maryada and liked him instantly, he was too cute  Embarrassed  He wasnt in any of the promos before the show started, i started to watch it for the women. Didnt know there would also be an intense, beautiful love story. Almost everyone fell in love with him and his Haryani lingo.

HJNH has a very predictable storyline and we all know what is going to happen. Theres nothing really there to keep the viewers gripped, well me for anyway. I'm not bashing the show but just giving constructive criticism.

LSctt

LSctt IF-Rockerz
LSctt
LSctt

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 10:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by FIZK6

Firstly, what shall i call you? Smile

I agree with you about there being too much excitement before the show started. There was alot of hype then it all died down. The show just hasnt lived up to the expectations of the viewers. I'm just watching it for RaQesh and only his scenes.

I saw Amna in KTH and liked her with Rajeev. But didnt watch the show regularly. It was Ektas show, so what do you expect, the rest is history.
As for RaQesh i watched him in Maryada and liked him instantly, he was too cute  Embarrassed  He wasnt in any of the promos before the show started, i started to watch it for the women. Didnt know there would also be an intense, beautiful love story. Almost everyone fell in love with him and his Haryani lingo.

HJNH has a very predictable storyline and we all know what is going to happen. Theres nothing really there to keep the viewers gripped, well me for anyway. I'm not bashing the show but just giving constructive criticism.

i agree thats the main reason..

FIZK6

blackbeer Senior Member
blackbeer
blackbeer

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 10:19am | IP Logged
New here Big smile

Siddhi_

Siddhi_ IF-Sizzlerz
Siddhi_
Siddhi_

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 10:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by adol

sadly waqt badalnay mai dair nai lagti ,there was a time when aamna was so popular people were crazy over her and rajeev and admired their legendary jodi of sujal kashish ,but 7 years down the line it seems everything has changed ,thinking of aamna makes me think of kth and kth forum and the way it used to be soo flooded ,probably the best forum ever in history of india forum and the best tme of my life hasbeen spent on kth forum so its natural seeing aamna does remind u of kth however
coming to present i believe the whole concept and storyline is flawed thats the reason whatever the creative do isnt attracting much people on a long basis so the problem is the basic concept of showOuch

Totally agree with you on the first line, its just not the same fan base, or the same craze anymore. Unfortunately

momorockz

Siddhi_ IF-Sizzlerz
Siddhi_
Siddhi_

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 10:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by FIZK6

Firstly, what shall i call you? Smile You can call me Siddhi

I agree with you about there being too much excitement before the show started. There was alot of hype then it all died down. The show just hasnt lived up to the expectations of the viewers. I guess this is the main problem. Expectations were high and they didnt live up to it, so people arent that interested anymore :( I'm just watching it for RaQesh and only his scenes.

As for RaQesh i watched him in Maryada and liked him instantly, he was too cute  Embarrassed  He wasnt in any of the promos before the show started, i started to watch it for the women. Didnt know there would also be an intense, beautiful love story. Almost everyone fell in love with him and his Haryani lingo. Before HJNH started, a friend of mine was telling me about Maryada, she loved that show and RaQesh too.

HJNH has a very predictable storyline and we all know what is going to happen. Theres nothing really there to keep the viewers gripped, well me for anyway. I'm not bashing the show but just giving constructive criticism. Thats very true. I'd like the show to do well, there are so many things they could do to make it better but unfortunately they always go with the typical routes. Whoever I know that watches this show is either because of Aamna or RaQesh or both. Even for me at the moment, only the actors keeping me watching it

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-SMay31-FIZK6

Siddhi_ IF-Sizzlerz
Siddhi_
Siddhi_

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 10:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dark_Knight

New here Big smile

Welcome to the forum! Smile

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index