Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 4
Page 4 Page 4

SweetiShobhy

IF-Dazzler

SweetiShobhy

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 5:09pm | IP Logged
i totallly agree with what u are saying 

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "vikram's obsession is not love (Page 3)" in Phir Subah Hogi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

whitewitch

Goldie

whitewitch

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 5:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vashg

TVS also hurt his family, Riva and Sugni. The difference between TVS and Adi is that he wont hurt Sugni , he genuinely loves her. TVS love is not love but craziness he needs to see a shrink

r u sure adi wont.hurt sugni just becoz they are married. a person who throw away his long time long in a second can be loyal to his wife. ok he will be loyal just becoz he is hero. what happens if whole family prove sugni was wrong in the eyes of adi. he will throw her out. and we will.be crying for reunion. and plz some one explain genuvine. adi is tht. wht abt ammu. is that more genuvine.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

mohanishaocendejoymuktha_cutepankhudi_TiaRa

ronshaan

IF-Sizzlerz

ronshaan

Posted: 16 November 2012 at 5:54am | IP Logged

TVS also hurt his family, Riva and Sugni. The difference between TVS and Adi is that he wont hurt Sugni , he genuinely loves her. TVS love is not love but craziness he needs to see a shrink

If sugni's love was great she would have MOVE OUT and stop TORTURE vikram
if she didnt want to marry him why she remain at his home all that time ?
vikram love is crazy oh... what will we can sugni\s love for haweli / being wife / thakurain

there was one scene after the marriage break up b/w sugni and tvs and she was in mandir and said... ow my dream is broken and i lost my dream to LIVE in the haweli and be thakurain and wife
so what was that ?

If we love some one we give them life ,,, what did sugni do ??? she is reason why reva wanted to kill him (missing him telling adi how much she loves him and want to be with him ext ext... then saying she wont marry adi .. reva seeing that decide to kill vikram) vikram didnt believe reva... sugni\s action made him do that... any ways by marrying adi she try to kill his soul  and remain in tvs home romancing her husband (don't tell me hena drama food drama feed him drama was just friendship)

Some time we should thanks that he didn't marry sugni
who knows after marriage that girl would go after young adi and have an affair with him and then call it friendship !!! then the same people would say no no he was old for her so that was okay

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

mohanishaocendejoymuktha_cutebabygirl198722JulieDVinnie79pankhudi_TiaRa

vashg

vashg

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 4:31am | IP Logged
TVS was the wrong one in the relationship. Think what Sugni went through when she learnt the truth about TVS. I don't think she was wrong in getting closer to Adi because he showed trust on his part TVS only showed his betrayal. So what is Sugni supposed to do? Ruin a marriage and be with a liar or form a sincere relationship with Adi

ronshaan

IF-Sizzlerz

ronshaan

Posted: 17 November 2012 at 4:34am | IP Logged
what makes adi not lair ???

didnt he lie to amrita ? didnt he lie to tvs ? didnt he lie to MT ?

sugni is wrong she could move out if she didnt want to be with tvs

why to stick around in tvs home ??

i guess thats her love for HAWELI

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ocendejoymohanishamuktha_cutebabygirl198722JulieD

jojo1986

Goldie

jojo1986

Posted: 23 November 2012 at 5:42am | IP Logged

frankly speaking i think vikram's obsession with sugni is not love. he's just behaving that way because of his failed marriage with riva. He just feels that he owns sugni because she is a bedni. i guess he is like any other thakur.

AGREE

merrydock

Goldie

merrydock

Posted: 26 November 2012 at 2:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ronshaan

frankly speaking i think vikram's obsession with sugni is not love. he's just behaving that way because of his failed marriage with riva. He just feels that he owns sugni because she is a bedni. i guess he is like any other thakur.
vikram never treat her as a behdni but her actions made us see what behdni woman is !!!
if his love is not love what will I should call adi;s "LOVE"?

if adi knew the meaning of love he would LOVE his MOM his UNCLE his FAMILY 1st then LOVE other Woman !!

love is given when love is showed, Adi  UNCLE does not love him. if he did he would not count the what he did for adi and hold him in his debth. love does not keep account or demande loyelty becaues you have brought up a child, and expect the child soul in return.

so you think that adi should send sugni to vikram for one night of sughag rath.  as this is the payment his beloveled Uncle as demanded for the debt that Adi ows his uncle. it this the kind of love you salute.
vikram did not treat her as a bedni, when he thought she could be his easily. he told her he loved her. but was that love ture. today he treated her exactly like a thakur would treat a bedni.  by demanding to spend one night with her.  the same woman he once claimed to love,  now his nephue wife. and he wants to sleep with her.
vikram does not only insult aditya, and sugni as a woman he had degraded himself as a man.
and i dont think he deservs any love or respect for aditya or sugni.

merrydock

Goldie

merrydock

Posted: 26 November 2012 at 2:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by payal7

babygirl198722

Amrita is Adi's back up plan.

Like when he thought Sugni was going to be with TVS he was packing his bags to back to Amu. He said to Sugni "she said she will wait for me for a lifetime."

if you had watched the serial you would know that Aditya feelings for Amrita was not love but a very close friendship that could have made a good marriage. but aditya was never in love with Amrith, every time she brought up the topic of marriage Aditya always avoided it. give some excuse or another.

when he fell in love with sugni, though he had said the he would not marry sugni, as reva said she had no problem with sugni's relationship with vikram.  Aditya was reluctant to give this news to maa thakur.  he could not bring him self to tell ma thakur that the wedding was off. he was afraid to loose sugni. but nor did he pressurise sugni in anyway to accept his love. he understands that sugni once loved vikram and it will take her sometime to let vikram out of her heart.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Phir Subah Hogi Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.