India-Forums

vikram's obsession is not love (Page 2)

ulakmini Goldie
ulakmini
ulakmini

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 9:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pankhudi11

Originally posted by ulakmini

yes ..agree with you... there is no law in this earth to say that ,when we love someone we should marry that person only...it is a  human right to choose a life partner as we like...But here Vikram is Takur and Sugni is Bedni...May be that is why vikram thinks that sugni is only belongs to him, because she loves him...Angry 

i disagree...Vikram never treated sugni like a bedni  because he himself  never considered her as a bedni  . he is a well educated person and a very good human being . he opposed and went against the whole village for sugni's family because he doesn't  see any difference in a thakur and a bedni don't forget vikram was the one who told sugni and gulabia to behave like a normal human being with him and don't pick up ur slipper in ur hands in front of him. adi never did this and nor he cared .( adini fan's always forget this when they comment on vikram and end up calling him a typical thakur which i really don't like Ouch

Aditya also loves Sugni...But he still did not express his feeling towards her...Sugni is his wife now...he has every right . but he knows that Sugni deep down still loves Vikram and it is difficult her to come out from it . Easily he can tell Sugni that " what the hell you are doing...  Still you think about Mamaji..I am your husband now...you belongs to me.."
But instead to talking about his rights ,he is protecting Sugni from Vikram's harassments and try to make her comfortable to live in Haweli...he is giving her time to recover and help her to come out of her inside mess...That is called love...
 first of all it is a crime/ sin to fall in love with his uncles sweetheart when he is very well aware of their love for each other . and he should never express his feeling also. sugni is his wife because he snatched his uncle's girl friend . 

@bold : t his is not called love but this is called mental abuse  adini doing with vikram by living in his haveli . adi should know that this is vikram's haveli not his great father's mansion . he should take his useless wife with her and live in some where away from poor vikram. AngryAngry
@ ronshaan Vikram also hurt his family a lot after dicide to marry Sugni...Aditya and his Mom tataly were not happy...
@bold: ok means when vikram decided to marry sugni he went against all and made adi and his mom unhappy but when adi did this he is not wrong and made his family very happy right? why this double standard for vikram and adi .AngryConfused

my comments are in bold dark orange 
Bold in blue...I never said in my post that Vikram treated Sugni as bedni..I said that, now he is thinking she as his property, because they love eachother...can not Sugni marry another person...how dear he thinks that he has the only right to marry her...???? 
seconldy ..I too want to ask the same question...if Vikram can hurt his family to  be with Sugni so why Aditya can not...? when Vikram do it is right and when Adi do it is wrong...????

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shik123

babygirl198722 Goldie
babygirl198722
babygirl198722

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 10:29am | IP Logged
so one day he so in love with sughni so what was he doing with amrita oh plzzz

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

ocendejoyrazor12muktha_cuteseemasrwhitewitchJulieDForeverSHINeepankhudi_TiaRaVinnie79ronshaan

ronshaan IF-Sizzlerz
ronshaan
ronshaan

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 10:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by babygirl198722

so one day he so in love with sughni so what was he doing with amrita oh plzzz

That was time pass... Tongue

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

ocendejoymuktha_cuterazor12whitewitchJulieDpankhudi_TiaRa

payal7 IF-Dazzler
payal7
payal7

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 10:44am | IP Logged
babygirl198722

Amrita is Adi's back up plan.

Like when he thought Sugni was going to be with TVS he was packing his bags to back to Amu. He said to Sugni "she said she will wait for me for a lifetime."

Edited by payal7 - 14 November 2012 at 10:44am

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

ocendejoymuktha_cuteseemasrrazor12babygirl198722JulieDForeverSHINeeVinnie79pankhudi_TiaRaronshaan

ronshaan IF-Sizzlerz
ronshaan
ronshaan

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 10:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by payal7

babygirl198722

Amrita is Adi's back up plan.

Like when he thought Sugni was going to be with TVS he was packing his bags to back to Amu. He said to Sugni "she said she will wait for me for a lifetime."

That selfish Adi even didnt say to amu Plz amu move on i want sugni my uncle's gf

razor12muktha_cuteseemasrJulieDForeverSHINeepankhudi_TiaRa

pankhudi_TiaRa IF-Rockerz
pankhudi_TiaRa
pankhudi_TiaRa

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 2:11am | IP Logged

Originally posted by pankhudi11

yes ..agree with you... there is no law in this earth to say that ,when we love someone we should marry that person only...it is a  human right to choose a life partner as we like...But here Vikram is Takur and Sugni is Bedni...May be that is why vikram thinks that sugni is only belongs to him, because she loves him...Angry 

i disagree...Vikram never treated sugni like a bedni  because he himself  never considered her as a bedni  . he is a well educated person and a very good human being . he opposed and went against the whole village for sugni's family because he doesn't  see any difference in a thakur and a bedni don't forget vikram was the one who told sugni and gulabia to behave like a normal human being with him and don't pick up ur slipper in ur hands in front of him. adi never did this and nor he cared .( adini fan's always forget this when they comment on vikram and end up calling him a typical thakur which i really don't like Ouch

Aditya also loves Sugni...But he still did not express his feeling towards her...Sugni is his wife now...he has every right . but he knows that Sugni deep down still loves Vikram and it is difficult her to come out from it . Easily he can tell Sugni that " what the hell you are doing...  Still you think about Mamaji..I am your husband now...you belongs to me.."
But instead to talking about his rights ,he is protecting Sugni from Vikram's harassments and try to make her comfortable to live in Haweli...he is giving her time to recover and help her to come out of her inside mess...That is called love...
 first of all it is a crime/ sin to fall in love with his uncles sweetheart when he is very well aware of their love for each other . and he should never express his feeling also. sugni is his wife because he snatched his uncle's girl friend . 

@bold : t his is not called love but this is called mental abuse  adini doing with vikram by living in his haveli . adi should know that this is vikram's haveli not his great father's mansion . he should take his useless wife with her and live in some where away from poor vikram. AngryAngry
@ ronshaan Vikram also hurt his family a lot after dicide to marry Sugni...Aditya and his Mom tataly were not happy...
@bold: ok means when vikram decided to marry sugni he went against all and made adi and his mom unhappy but when adi did this he is not wrong and made his family very happy right? why this double standard for vikram and adi .AngryConfused

my comments are in bold dark orange 
Bold in blue...I never said in my post that Vikram treated Sugni as bedni..I said that, now he is thinking she as his property, because they love eachother...can not Sugni marry another person...how dear he thinks that he has the only right to marry her...???? 
seconldy ..I too want to ask the same question...if Vikram can hurt his family to  be with Sugni so why Aditya can not...? when Vikram do it is right and when Adi do it is wrong...????

@bold: i disagree...he doesn't think her as his property because i think and believe that we don't think or treat our enemies as our propertyOuch . and here sugni is vikram's enemy now... a person who ditched him and tried to kill him. he is just seeking revenge nothing else.Angry
yes why not ? of course she can marry another man but not her own "would be nephew". why didn't she left mahwari . why she is leaving in vikram's haveli. if i am not wrong, then i think when someone broke up's with his/her partner that person tries to avoid his Ex  isn't it.??  then what she is doing in vikram's haveli , of course to mentally torture him with her presence . she don't want him to forget her. 
and vikram never thought that he only have right to marry her but sugni betrayed him by marrying his bhanja as well as  amrita . don't think what sugni did is right she snatched her good friend's fiancee . i don't think vikram would have shown any objection if she would have tried to marry rathu ( vikram's driver)Angry

@underlined: because when vikram tried to marry sugni that time the only objection  his family  had was sugni's bedni status ( that was not the valid reason to cancel their marriage )  but ,... now  when aditya married sugni here not only sugni's bedni status is unacceptable by his family but the fact that she ditched vikram and trapped adi is also being considered . according to vikram's family sugni is not only a bedni but also a  cheater and gold digger kind of women. that's why vikram was and is right and adi wrong and  always will be. Dead

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

ocendejoyrazor12muktha_cuteseemasrbabygirl198722whitewitchJulieDForeverSHINeeVinnie79

JulieD IF-Dazzler
JulieD
JulieD

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 9:54am | IP Logged
Agree with you Pankhudi. The objection to TVS-Sugni marriage was her bedni status which by the way TVS never hid from his sister or family  as well as he wanted his family to accept her so that he would not come alone to marry her.
Whereas, Aditya did not think twice before marrying Sugni. He does not care whether he is hurting his family at all. He just wants Sugni and to hell with the family whether they accept her or not.

ocendejoyrazor12muktha_cutebabygirl198722ForeverSHINeepankhudi_TiaRa

vashg Senior Member
vashg
vashg

Posted: 15 November 2012 at 3:53pm | IP Logged

TVS also hurt his family, Riva and Sugni. The difference between TVS and Adi is that he wont hurt Sugni , he genuinely loves her. TVS love is not love but craziness he needs to see a shrink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pankhudi_TiaRa

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Phir Subah Hogi Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index