Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

vashg

vashg

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 4:18pm | IP Logged
frankly speaking i think vikram's obsession with sugni is not love. he's just behaving that way because of his failed marriage with riva. He just feels that he owns sugni because she is a bedni. i guess he is like any other thakur.

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

sadesiSHAHAIRAwikileaksurvashdesisangelramonamrgattudirk41gmhatcherALUJNA21ulakminijojo1986..PlayfulKiss..orianthiShas3suresh555

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "vikram's obsession is not love" in Phir Subah Hogi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ALUJNA21

Coolbie

ALUJNA21

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 4:48pm | IP Logged
the way he was behaving in friday episodes one can describes it as obsession rather than love.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sadesi..PlayfulKiss..

vashg

vashg

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 5:04pm | IP Logged

His obsession with sugni will only make her hate him and draw her closer to aditya.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..PlayfulKiss..

ronshaan

IF-Sizzlerz

ronshaan

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 3:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vashg

frankly speaking i think vikram's obsession with sugni is not love. he's just behaving that way because of his failed marriage with riva. He just feels that he owns sugni because she is a bedni. i guess he is like any other thakur.
vikram never treat her as a behdni but her actions made us see what behdni woman is !!!
if his love is not love what will I should call adi;s "LOVE"?

if adi knew the meaning of love he would LOVE his MOM his UNCLE his FAMILY 1st then LOVE other Woman !!

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

ocendejoymuktha_cuterazor12babygirl198722NandzLuvSandy66JulieDpankhudi_TiaRa

ulakmini

Goldie

ulakmini

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 10:23am | IP Logged
yes ..agree with you... there is no law in this earth to say that ,when we love someone we should marry that person only...it is a  human right to choose a life partner as we like...But here Vikram is Takur and Sugni is Bedni...May be that is why vikram thinks that sugni is only belongs to him, because she loves him...Angry 

Aditya also loves Sugni...But he still did not express his feeling towards her...Sugni is his wife now...he has every right . but he knows that Sugni deep down still loves Vikram and it is difficult her to come out from it . Easily he can tell Sugni that " what the hell you are doing...  Still you think about Mamaji..I am your husband now...you belongs to me.."
But instead to talking about his rights ,he is protecting Sugni from Vikram's harassments and try to make her comfortable to live in Haweli...he is giving her time to recover and help her to come out of her inside mess...That is called love...

@ ronshaan Vikram also hurt his family a lot after dicide to marry Sugni...Aditya and his Mom tataly were not happy...He made Adi's mom to go to Sugni's home with "Shagoon" by force...he went againts all the Takurs and If Maa Takur was there at that time ,what you think...? she bless Vikram...?/will she not  get hurt...? why only blaming Aditya...??/

Edited by ulakmini - 13 November 2012 at 10:37am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

shik123sadesidevraniharish..PlayfulKiss..

pankhudi_TiaRa

IF-Rockerz

pankhudi_TiaRa

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 12:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ulakmini

yes ..agree with you... there is no law in this earth to say that ,when we love someone we should marry that person only...it is a  human right to choose a life partner as we like...But here Vikram is Takur and Sugni is Bedni...May be that is why vikram thinks that sugni is only belongs to him, because she loves him...Angry 

i disagree...Vikram never treated sugni like a bedni  because he himself  never considered her as a bedni  . he is a well educated person and a very good human being . he opposed and went against the whole village for sugni's family because he doesn't  see any difference in a thakur and a bedni don't forget vikram was the one who told sugni and gulabia to behave like a normal human being with him and don't pick up ur slipper in ur hands in front of him. adi never did this and nor he cared .( adini fan's always forget this when they comment on vikram and end up calling him a typical thakur which i really don't like Ouch

Aditya also loves Sugni...But he still did not express his feeling towards her...Sugni is his wife now...he has every right . but he knows that Sugni deep down still loves Vikram and it is difficult her to come out from it . Easily he can tell Sugni that " what the hell you are doing...  Still you think about Mamaji..I am your husband now...you belongs to me.."
But instead to talking about his rights ,he is protecting Sugni from Vikram's harassments and try to make her comfortable to live in Haweli...he is giving her time to recover and help her to come out of her inside mess...That is called love...
 first of all it is a crime/ sin to fall in love with his uncles sweetheart when he is very well aware of their love for each other . and he should never express his feeling also. sugni is his wife because he snatched his uncle's girl friend . 

@bold : t his is not called love but this is called mental abuse  adini doing with vikram by living in his haveli . adi should know that this is vikram's haveli not his great father's mansion . he should take his useless wife with her and live in some where away from poor vikram. AngryAngry
@ ronshaan Vikram also hurt his family a lot after dicide to marry Sugni...Aditya and his Mom tataly were not happy...
@bold: ok means when vikram decided to marry sugni he went against all and made adi and his mom unhappy but when adi did this he is not wrong and made his family very happy right? why this double standard for vikram and adi .AngryConfused

my comments are in bold dark orange 

Edited by pankhudi11 - 13 November 2012 at 12:19pm

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

ocendejoyrazor12muktha_cuteseemasrruhi86babygirl198722IstilawhitewitchSandy66ForeverSHINeeJulieDronshaan

whitewitch

Goldie

whitewitch

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 7:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pankhudi11

Originally posted by ulakmini

yes ..agree with you... there is no law in this earth to say that ,when we love someone we should marry that person only...it is a human right to choose a life partner as welike...But here Vikram is Takur and Sugni is Bedni...May be that is why vikram thinks that sugni is onlybelongs to him, because she loves him...Angry

<font color="#ff0000">i disagree...Vikram never treated sugni like a bedni because he himself never considered her as a bedni . he is a well educated person and a very good human being . he opposed and went against the whole village for sugni's family because he doesn't see any difference in a thakur and a bedni don't forget vikram was the one who told sugni and gulabia to behave like a normal human being with him and don't pick up ur slipper in ur hands in front of him. adi never did this and nor he cared .( adini fan's always forget this when they comment on vikram and end up calling him a typical thakur which i really don't likeOuch)</font>
<font color="#ff0000"></font>

Aditya also loves Sugni...But he still did not express his feeling towards her...Sugni is his wife now...he has every right. buthe knows that Sugni deep down still loves Vikram and it is difficulther to come out from it. Easily he can tell Sugni that " what the hell you are doing... Still you think about Mamaji..I am your husband now...you belongs to me.."

<font color="#ff0000">first of all it is a crime/ sin to fall in love with his uncles sweetheart when he is very well aware of their love for each other . and he should never express his feeling also. sugni is his wife because he snatched his uncle's girl friend .</font>

<font color="#ff0000">@bold : t his is not called love but this is called mental abuse adini doing with vikram by living in his haveli . adi should know that this is vikram's haveli not his great father's mansion . he should take his useless wife with her and live in some where away from poor vikram.AngryAngry</font>

<font color="#0066ff">@ ronshaan</font><font color="#333333">Vikram also hurt his family a lot after dicide to marry Sugni...Aditya and his Mom tataly were not happy...</font>
<font color="#ff0000">@bold: ok means when vikram decided to marry sugni he went against all and made adi and his mom unhappy but when adi did this he is not wrong and made his family very happy right? why this double standard for vikram and adi .AngryConfused</font>

<font color="#ff0000">my comments are in bold dark orange</font>
<div></div>
i was thinking the same

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

razor12muktha_cuteRamanRKRaghav4Upankhudi_TiaRa

babygirl198722

Goldie

babygirl198722

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 8:21am | IP Logged
if you was watching this show from the starting you would not say that vikram never treated sughni like a bedhni and evsrything adi is doing vikram did and say it already watch the show from the begginning then talk

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

razor12muktha_cuteruhi86JulieDForeverSHINeepankhudi_TiaRa

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.