India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

give aarti a chance

pvanatic Senior Member
pvanatic
pvanatic

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 4:14pm | IP Logged

hey fellow pvians happy diwali to all. i would just like to add that i know many people are passionate 
about the show (including yours truly) but what is surprising is that some are threatening to stop watching the show because of aarti's recent reactions. others saying that they hate her etc. i don't think such sentiments were raised during yash's physical rampage which i still don't condone.

please give her chance. she has a lot of baggage which needs a lot of time to unpack. have patience, and let the track run its course. one episode at a time.Smile

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

RubyWootch912bhuvana90riddhima1aimfakui1984-LiveLaughLove-ilovepyaarPuvZ

ALUJNA21 IF-Stunnerz
ALUJNA21
ALUJNA21

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 4:37pm | IP Logged
you are right at your place here means your POV but the difference is huge between both situations it was well known to us that Yash is running behind Arpita who no more exist,though his action was still disturbing,but here Prashant is well alive.
No need for Arti to run behind him why does she leaves her house everytime,she says she's going to her maayka but this is not her mom place but her ex in laws place.Why Vidhi and Pari go to their mom place rarely compared to her.
She should have learnt the lesson previously when Prashant told her may be the baby in her womb is not his...
what if the same repeat?? now he can also have a point as Prashant is her EX-husband.
She should have evited.
My POV.

Edited by KajAnj - 12 November 2012 at 4:45pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

riddhima1

akui1984 IF-Rockerz
akui1984
akui1984

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 4:41pm | IP Logged
Oh Gosh!!! I am disappointed in Aarti for not telling Yash the truth when she was sooo determined too...Haiz, but I do not hate her...How can I hate Aarti when I know what she has gone through and now she is just so so confused!!! She is in love with Yash and is obviously afraid of his reaction but gal just tell him the truth already!!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

bhuvana90PuvZ

ilovepyaar IF-Sizzlerz
ilovepyaar
ilovepyaar

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 6:18pm | IP Logged
I agree, I'm 100% on Aarti's side! I agree with everything she's doing, I mean yeah it would be nice if she told Yash the truth... but she's really scared, and now finding out about Prashant like this made the revelation of the truth go down on her priority list. 

bhuvana90PuvZ

PuvZ IF-Sizzlerz
PuvZ
PuvZ

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 7:04pm | IP Logged
everyone has their own view regarding Pv. Bt they got to understand Mittals method. Everytime we get a sad ,irritating and painful track , we wil be gettin a hot one soon. had they forgotten Yash Anger Track. it was so Unhappy bt nw we get awesome And romantic Yash. That is the beauty of Pv.

bhuvana90ilovepyaar

ilovepyaar IF-Sizzlerz
ilovepyaar
ilovepyaar

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 8:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by PuvZ

everyone has their own view regarding Pv. Bt they got to understand Mittals method. Everytime we get a sad ,irritating and painful track , we wil be gettin a hot one soon. had they forgotten Yash Anger Track. it was so Unhappy bt nw we get awesome And romantic Yash. That is the beauty of Pv.

So true! Embarrassed

PuvZ

drmhp IF-Sizzlerz
drmhp
drmhp

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 9:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ilovepyaar

I agree, I'm 100% on Aarti's side! I agree with everything she's doing, I mean yeah it would be nice if she told Yash the truth... but she's really scared, and now finding out about Prashant like this made the revelation of the truth go down on her priority list. 
u r totally correct

riddhima1

PuvZ IF-Sizzlerz
PuvZ
PuvZ

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 11:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ilovepyaar

Originally posted by PuvZ

So true! Embarrassed
thank you URL=http://www.laymark.com][/url]

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index