India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

**** (Page 5)

Raisa- IF-Dazzler
Raisa-
Raisa-

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 5:19pm | IP Logged
look at those biceps! WOW! i am drooling over this guy again!
cant wait till his movie comes out! i am so excited!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ManmarziyanTerithe-crazy-girlpri_armaan..Anita..

..Anita.. IF-Sizzlerz
..Anita..
..Anita..

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 5:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pri_armaan

Originally posted by MrDarcyfan

Barun looks good in this photo! That is all the comment I will make on it! This movie seems well shot! Nice photography!
Yeah! Photography indeed seems good.
The whole feel of the picture is really refreshing and good!

I agree!!!! it looks like a feel good movie to me...i am a sucker for those

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Risha-pri_armaan

-Risha- Goldie
-Risha-
-Risha-

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 5:21pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Risha.J

Originally posted by DropofDew

Okay seriously, I think we are over reacting. We already knew about this movie. The picture is actually nice and Barun looks really handsome too and since most of the Sobti fans end up hating this - doesn't it prove that they are in love with the image Barun created as ASR and not him personally? Because honestly, any true fan would be happy to see him move on to bollywood. Whether he succeeds or not is another matter.

No offence to TM. 

I totally agree! The guy looks good! And I dunno I really like it, it's a nice change to him from IPK. I dunno what the current deal is but I appreciate his acting talents and I really hope that he gets onto bigger and better things in life.
Yes we all want him as ASR, I don't want him to leave because I don't think he has any movie offers on hand and there's dirty politics involved, so that would be a shame but if he did and if he was moving to improve his career pathway I'd salute him for it and just wish him luck. He is only human after all. 
And he is an actor, they don't act with the same person again and again, and if you appreciated the actor Barun Sobti then you'd see this pic for what it really is. 

@Bold

So true. Get over the fact that that is our lost ASR and that picture is beautiful - especially the colours. And I'm gonna be murdered for saying this, but his chemistry with Shenaz (?) looks good. Ofcourse, I love IPK and I love ASR and Khushi which is why Sobti - Irani will always be the best pairing for me but that does not mean I'll boycott every other project he/she does.
Exactly! Picture looks so fresh, interiors well done! Co;lours used are really naice!
Infact am now more excited :)

And i feel that Barun can have good chemistry with his co-actresses.
Thats another thing that Sarun gonna be my favorite and most special pair..

Very fresh and nice to see him in a role where he is required to smile (presumably). Cause, I can't take the random, goofy ASR grins LOL

Yup Arnav - Khushi will always be special, no doubt.
Hahaa yeah i agreee! M glad too that he is all laughing and smiling :) i wanted him to have a very difrnt role from ASR..
And also ASR is special and will always be Embarrassed
Oh nothing can and vill ever be able to beat Arnav-Khushi :)

ASR is the best male character ever created in Indian TV (till before they butchered him) and I dont say that as a crazy fan girl, but I genuinely believe it. My second favourite male character of all time! Smile
ManmarziyanTeri Goldie
ManmarziyanTeri
ManmarziyanTeri

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 5:25pm | IP Logged

Okay seriously, I think we are over reacting. We already knew about this movie. The picture is actually nice and Barun looks really handsome too and since most of the Sobti fans end up hating this - doesn't it prove that they are in love with the image Barun created as ASR and not him personally? Because honestly, any true fan would be happy to see him move on to bollywood. Whether he succeeds or not is another matter.

No offence to TM. 

I totally agree! The guy looks good! And I dunno I really like it, it's a nice change to him from IPK. I dunno what the current deal is but I appreciate his acting talents and I really hope that he gets onto bigger and better things in life.
Yes we all want him as ASR, I don't want him to leave because I don't think he has any movie offers on hand and there's dirty politics involved, so that would be a shame but if he did and if he was moving to improve his career pathway I'd salute him for it and just wish him luck. He is only human after all. 
And he is an actor, they don't act with the same person again and again, and if you appreciated the actor Barun Sobti then you'd see this pic for what it really is. 

@Bold

So true. Get over the fact that that is our lost ASR and that picture is beautiful - especially the colours. And I'm gonna be murdered for saying this, but his chemistry with Shenaz (?) looks good. Ofcourse, I love IPK and I love ASR and Khushi which is why Sobti - Irani will always be the best pairing for me but that does not mean I'll boycott every other project he/she does.

Completely agree! The colours are amazing! It's such a fresh picture! 
LOL you prob will lol but I can't help myself but agree. To be honest I often feel that Barun is one of those actors that actually does have good chemistry with a lot of different co-actors so yes I'm afraid people are just going to have to deal with that. I mean don't get me wrong, the sole reason I watch IPK is because of Saruns unbelievably magical chemistry which in a lot of ways cannot be replaced but give him a chance eh? Appreciate his acting and not the character and you'll be able to handle him with any co-star and appreciate all of his work on different levels. 
For example, a lot of people love the SRK-Kajol pairing but it doesn't mean that we don't watch his other films (not trying to directly compare Barun to SRK btw, just an example :)) 

That is exactly what i wanted to convey but was too scared to bring SRK in it LOL.

Exactly like DDLJ is DDLJ, but that does not mean that Kal Ho Na Ho was crap!

I really dont understand the people who are saying that barun has betrayed us, he has betrayed Sanaya, he has forgotten what gave him fame. I have never heard him say that. Every sane actor would like his/her career to develop. If a lecturer gets a higher paid, better-off job as a headmaster, then would you call them insane for leaving his first job? (Sorry for the weird example - I come from a family of teachers LOL

LOL hope I don't get beaten up for that comparison then :S :P. 

And yes exactly!

It's really quite sad, it seems a lot of people are unable to see him as just a mere human being and only sees him as an actor who is destined only to portray ASR. We forget that if we were in his shoes we would really be doing the same thing. It's wrong to have such warped expectations of him. 

I like the guys genuineness and I respect that he is taking decisions for himself, in the end wouldn't we all? 
LOL that's alright, it is actually a really good example! I guess it would be nice if more people understood this. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pri_armaan

--Amy-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Amy--
--Amy--

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 5:27pm | IP Logged
nice pic..
Barun looking good..
I am excited for his movie...will watch it for sure
pic seems refreshing...

pri_armaan..Anita..

pri_armaan IF-Sizzlerz
pri_armaan
pri_armaan

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 5:31pm | IP Logged

No offence to TM. 

@Bold

LOL you prob will lol but I can't help myself but agree. To be honest I often feel that Barun is one of those actors that actually does have good chemistry with a lot of different co-actors so yes I'm afraid people are just going to have to deal with that. I mean don't get me wrong, the sole reason I watch IPK is because of Saruns unbelievably magical chemistry which in a lot of ways cannot be replaced but give him a chance eh? Appreciate his acting and not the character and you'll be able to handle him with any co-star and appreciate all of his work on different levels. 
For example, a lot of people love the SRK-Kajol pairing but it doesn't mean that we don't watch his other films (not trying to directly compare Barun to SRK btw, just an example :)) 

That is exactly what i wanted to convey but was too scared to bring SRK in it LOL.

I really dont understand the people who are saying that barun has betrayed us, he has betrayed Sanaya, he has forgotten what gave him fame. I have never heard him say that. Every sane actor would like his/her career to develop. If a lecturer gets a higher paid, better-off job as a headmaster, then would you call them insane for leaving his first job? (Sorry for the weird example - I come from a family of teachers LOL

And yes exactly!

It's really quite sad, it seems a lot of people are unable to see him as just a mere human being and only sees him as an actor who is destined only to portray ASR. We forget that if we were in his shoes we would really be doing the same thing. It's wrong to have such warped expectations of him. 

I like the guys genuineness and I respect that he is taking decisions for himself, in the end wouldn't we all? 
LOL that's alright, it is actually a really good example! I guess it would be nice if more people understood this. 
Wow you guys are speaking my mind! :) LOL
Thats what my point is! ASR is ASR but Barun is an actor who would want to do different roles.
An actor playing a character on Television doesnt become slave of fans that if he tries to do something else he is bashed and called a betrayer!!

ManmarziyanTeri

-Risha- Goldie
-Risha-
-Risha-

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 5:33pm | IP Logged

No offence to TM. 

@Bold

And yes exactly!

Finally, someone who does not think it a crime to move on! LOL

ManmarziyanTeripri_armaan

pri_armaan IF-Sizzlerz
pri_armaan
pri_armaan

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 5:34pm | IP Logged

No offence to TM. 

@Bold

Exactly! Picture looks so fresh, interiors well done! Co;lours used are really naice!
Infact am now more excited :)

And i feel that Barun can have good chemistry with his co-actresses.
Thats another thing that Sarun gonna be my favorite and most special pair..

Very fresh and nice to see him in a role where he is required to smile (presumably). Cause, I can't take the random, goofy ASR grins LOL

Yup Arnav - Khushi will always be special, no doubt.
Hahaa yeah i agreee! M glad too that he is all laughing and smiling :) i wanted him to have a very difrnt role from ASR..
And also ASR is special and will always be Embarrassed
Oh nothing can and vill ever be able to beat Arnav-Khushi :)

ASR is the best male character ever created in Indian TV (till before they butchered him) and I dont say that as a crazy fan girl, but I genuinely believe it. My second favourite male character of all time! Smile
Yeah ASR is indeed rarest and a fantastic character!

Well i have watched three shows with full addiction and IPM is among them and for me ASR stands as second best chracater on Indian televison! The mystery which surrounds him is so so freaking attractive! I can go on and on about him LOL
Who's your 1st fav male character? :)

-Risha-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index